Chapter 7

Her Special Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The words or sentences with this color mmmm are either pictures or GIFs, just to spice up the story a bit.

 

C H A P T E R 7

"SKINNY ASSES AND AMAZING POWERS"

031017

 

 

 

 

 

Previously..

"Control yourself, Chanyeol! Calm Down!" Suho commanded.

But it was too late as Chanyeol accidentally released a ball of fire.

And Yun happened to be the target.

"YUN-AH!!"

Yun's POV:

"YUN-AH!!" I heard a male voice yell along with others screaming for me to watch out as I saw a fire ball dashing towards me.

I panicked as I am sure as hell that I would turn into a burnt sheesh kabab. I quickly squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for the scorching hot ball. But I didn't feel any burn, in fact I was wrapped in a hug instead and the fire ball never came.

I opened my eyes slowly, confused to what happened. The first thing I saw was a girl with wings. I couldn't see her face because her back was facing me, so the only thing I could see was her long white hair and her gorgeous wings.

Then I looked to the person who hugged me only to find a guy -who is also a stranger- with wings and his hair was white just like the girl. My eyes widened and I quickly moved away from the hug.

The atmosphere was tense as I kept looking between the unknown girl and boy, or are the woman/lady and man, I honestly don't know. I glanced at Chanyeol who was looking down biting his nails.

I didn't notice the girl turned to me, and the boy looked at me as well. They both look attractive as they also look alike. "Are you alright, mistress?" they asked in sync.

My jaws dropped slightly, eyes popped open as I looked at the both of them in disbelieve. "M-Mistress? Me?"

"Yes." The guy confirmed, nodding.

Then the girl whipped her head to glare fiercely at the boy who threw the fire ball. Chanyeol shrank under the white haired girl's murderous glare. If looks can kill, he would be six feet under.

She pointed at him with squinted eyes. "You! You were the imbecile who threw the ing ball at my mistress! I shall kill you for putting mistress in danger!" she yelled, veins popping; her long white hair floating slightly.

She lunged at Chanyeol who cowered behind the skyscraper called Kris. She didn't reach him because the mysterious boy caught her by wrapping his right arm around her waist.

"Let go of me!" she screamed, trying to shove the boy's arm away from her waist. "Let me at him, Ace! Let me at hiiiim!"

"Calm down, sister." He said calmly, his arm tightened around his sister's waist.

"No! Let me have a limb or two!" she continued to struggle.

"Calm down."

"…. Can I at least beat him up?"

 

 

"Please explain." I told them, once the guy calmed the girl down and got her to sit down, but that didn't stop her from glaring at Chanyeol.

"My name is Ace and this is my twin sister Mei," he introduced himself then introduced his sister. "We are the children of the king and queen of dark fairies, so that makes us prince and princess. We came here as soon as we sensed that mistress is in danger; any questions?"

"Me! Me me me me me me!" I chanted, raising my hand. "Why in the world are you calling me mistress?"

"It is one of your abilities, mistress. You can summon entities. The first time you summoned us was when you were an infant. We are here to protect you and provide you with whatever you need." Mei explained, looking away from Chanyeol and instead turned to look at me with a small smile.

"That is so cool! Wanna trade powers?" Chen asked, jumping up and down on the sofa with a huge smile on his face. And that earned him a whack on his head from D.O.

My eyes scanned the boys' faces, and they looked quite shocked or astonished, except Chanyeol who was still te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter