Chapter 1

Back to Total Strangers

 

“Flight AQ976 arriving from New York, USA to Incheon Korea, I repeat Flight AQ976 arriving, from New York, USA to Incheon Korea.” A voice called out at the amplifier making the people waiting in arrival area excited. Many fan boys and girls were waving their own signage.

A girl with red hair with dark ream of glasses walked ily towards the arrival area making the public shriek their hearts out.

“HYUN A!!! I LOVE YOU!” a girl screamed, “KIM HYUN A marry me please!!!” another boy yelled at the top of his lungs and then many other followed, screaming their forever and undying love to the most famous star of USA who came home to her homeland.

Hyun A smiled to her fans and waved merrily, she was wearing a hanging white shirt exposing her navel area topped with a black leather jacket, and she’s also wearing a skimpy y short making the boys marvel on her voluptuous and perfect legs.

“It’s been 2 years now, since the time I left Korea because of that incident, who would have thought that I would be like this? I wonder where he is now and how is he doing.” Hyun A thought while looking outside the car’s window and seeing how Korea evolved when she was away.

3 years ago..

“Jagiya..” a sweet voice called towards the boy who’s still sleeping on the bed.

“Hmmmmm?” Hyunseung grumbled and pulled the sheets to cover his body doesn’t give any sign of waking up.

“Come on, you’re going to be late with your training, you told me you have a workshop today and you’re instructor told you guys that you shouldn’t be late right?” Hyun A walked towards the bed and tried her might to pull the sheets out from her dashing boyfriend.

“Aish, stop pulling Jagiya.” Hyunseung protested and made a tug of war at the end with his girlfriend. Hyun A who’s obviously much weaker than Hyunseung lost, she was pulled towards him and ended up cuddled under the sheet. The guy hugged her tightly while sniffing her hair.

Hyun A smiled at her man’s gestured, “Come on get out of the bed.”

“Can we just stay at the bed for a while? Can I just hold you for more seconds? I missed you so much that I just want to stay at your side, just hugging you and kissing you passionately.” He whispered making the girl’s heart beat erratically.

Hyun A blushed; yes they are officially a pair for a year and a half now but her feelings to this guy remained the same, if it’s possible enough she’ll thought she loved her ex best friend now boy friend more each day.

“Ju—ju—just get up now Hyunseung or you’re going to be la---“ Hyun A tried to recover but was cut off immediately.

“Alright Alright! Am getting up now. Sheesh am trying to be sweet here but you’re cutting me off jagiya” Hyun Seung uttered while pouting and walked towards the bathroom leaving Hyun A giggling.

“Ohhh.. my jagiya is being cute.” She uttered and smiling widely while standing from the bed too and hopped towards her boyfriend and hugged him tightly. “You’re so sweet and that makes me love you more Hyun Seung. I love you.”

Hyun A felt her ex bestfriend sigh deeply and even if she can’t see his expression right now, she knows for a fact that he’s smiling.

“I love you too Kim Hyun A.” the guy uttered while patting the girl’s hand.

Hyun A woke from her little nap when she felt somebody patting her as if waking her up. She slowly opened her beautiful eyes and stifles a yawn, scanning her surroundings.

“We’re here at Cube Entertainment now and everyone is waiting for you at the president’s office for us to finally start the meeting.” Her manager uttered.

Hyun A nodded her head and before finally stepping out of the car she briefly inspect her look at the window that mirrored her glorious and majestic look, satisfied with what she saw she finally went inside the building after waving for a jiffy on the fans that are waiting outside the building.

Two sets of eyes looked at the girl immediately after she entered the room, as a sign of respect she mildly bowed and greeted the guys who in return bowed unto her. She sat across the guys and inspected each of them, they are middle aged guys and she’s guessing that one of them is the president and another is the manager.

“Kim Hyun A first of all let me welcome you back here in Korea and let say that it’s a big pleasure for us to make a collaboration with you and one of our rising star.” The guy on the left uttered making the girl realize it’s really the president.

The red haired girl just bowed as if showing her gratitude too and displaying a timid and shy smile, “It’s my pleasure too Mr. President but my I ask who’s the person am collaborating?”

Hyun A just went back in Korea not knowing anything from the artist she’s going to work with the next days, her manager just told her that she’s going to collaborate with a magnificent star from Korea and her not minding it just agreed upon it.

“Am so sorry but the our artist is running a little late because he’s actually filming a performance with his co members at this time, but am assuring you that before our meeting will end he’ll be arriving here.” The guy on the left uttered as explaining like he’s the manager.

“Oh so he’s not a solo artist?” Hyun A asked surprised by the fact.

“Ani, he belonged to a group known as BEAST, did you hear about them?” the president asked earning a polite shook of the head from the beautiful girl.

“Sorry but I didn’t, I was really busy with my scheds in the US that I wasn’t able to check the artists here in Korea. Am really sorry.” Hyun A uttered blushing, she’s genuinely embarrassed but who can blame her? She’s too busy with the concerts and travelling in different states that she’s unable to browse the internet and catch up what’s happening on her motherland.

The president and the manager just smiled, not offended at all because they knew for a fact how busy the young girl was. After minutes of chatting up they went down to the business that concerns why Hyun A went home in Korea, the middle aged guys explained unto her what’s going to happen. She’s going to do an album with the artist, make a music video and record some performance promoting the title song and the album.

Hyun A is excited for a fact, she’s really glad that she agreed to do this project cause it would be exhilarating to perform on her own country man and not to the foreigners she grew accustomed with the past few years she stayed at the foreign country.

Just then the door opened up and a guy with dark brown hair and lean body entered making the president and the manager that is facing the door at that moment lit into a smile after seeing the guy they were so proud off.

Hyun a on the other hand felt her heart beat erratically making her frown a little bit why she’s reacting this way. “Maybe am just excited?” she asked herself. She stood up elegantly and braced herself on meeting his soon to be partner on the project album, her back was facing the artist and she doesn’t even know how the guy looked like.

“HS finally you’re here.” The manager smiled and stood up, “Miss Kim please meet our star HS whom you’ll be doing a collaboration with on the next months.”

Hyun A slowly turned around while extending her arm to meet the artist, her adorable smile plastered. But when she finally laid her eyes on the said artist her eyes went wide and her smile slowly faded away, her extended arm suddenly went down on her side, her system shook and is completely caught off guard.

“Hyun Seung.” She thought while unknowingly bit her lips to stop her tears that threatened to form in her eyes.

HS the artist that turned to be no other than Jang Hyun Seung smiled as if it’s really their first time to meet, he waved and slowly extended his arm, “Anneonghaseyo Miss Kim Hyun A, Jang Hyun Seung imnida, but people in the industry calls me HS. It’s my pleasure to work with you on this project.”

Hyun A can’t bring herself up to shook hands with the guy standing in front of her now making the other people frown on the girl’s action. Hyun A knew very well that she had to put her poker face to hide her feelings at that moment, she slowly accepted the extended arm and shook hands with him.

“Nice to finally meet you Mr. Jang, it’s my pleasure to work with you too.” Hyun A uttered, and after a few seconds of shaking hands with her past boyfriend brilliant HS she pulled her soft hands but it didn’t escaped her that the guy softly griped her hand.

“Jang Hyun Seung, after three years we crossed paths once again.” Hyun A thought and recalled the past events that made them drew apart from each other.