Worried Yet Indenial

Marry For Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom's POV

The bell to our cafe ringed again indicating that we had a new costumer, i guide him to a vacant table at the corner of the cafe hand him the menu and look at it "Good Morning Sir What is your order?" i asked not looking at him "Espresso, and Yesung" He coldly said i immediately look at him "Oww, Sir KyuHyun ah wait i will call Heechul oppa" I happily jumped, ", i said Yesung not Hee" I ignore that statement beacuse im happy, why? because i have a date with TOP finally he accepted my love for him. I find Sir Heechul assisting a new employee "Sir Hee, Sir KyuHyun is here" i said and when i got the order from my co-worker i walk to Sir KyuHyun's table, Sir Heechul was also walking next to me, i put the the Espresso to Sir KyuHyun's table and i bow  i am going to walk away when Sir KyuHyun called me "Where is Yesung?" he asked using his cold tone and i froze, Sir Heechul and KyuHyun noticed it "What's Wrong?" Sir KyuHyun asked "Oh he entered the comfort room, he was there for about 45 minutes" Sir KyuHyun run as fast as lightning to the comfort room, he knocked at the door but no answer "KIM YESUNG OPEN THE ING DOOR" for the first time i hear Sir KyuHyun cursed, seems like he knows that something bad happened to Yesung and Panic can be seen in his face and is evident from the tone he used, Sir Heechul give the keys and Sir KyuHyun open the door only to find Yesung sitting on the floor, Pale dry lips and dry tears on his cheeks can be soon "DON'T JUST STAND THERE CALL AN AMBULANCE" He shouted and he continue to shake Yesung's body still no response " I SAID CALL AN AMBULANCE" after he shouted the other customers panic but they were handled by Leeteuk oppa and other staffs while TOP call an  ambulance, after 15 minutes the ambulance arrived "You took long enough" Sir KyuHyun hissed and the medical staff carried Yesung's body in the stretcher and Sir KyuHyun was with him. Yesung please be okay.

 

 

KyuHyun's POV

Nervous and Afraid. That is the feeling i am feeling right now, i was waiting for the doctor to came out from the emergency room. Cho KyuHyun is that you? You almost have a panic attack, This is not me" I said to myself, to express that kind of expression a while ago, well maybe people think i should have to act like that since we were announced as an engaged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter