*~*제1회*~*

SHINee x Seasons

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*ring ring*
The phone rang.
"Hello?" Katie picked up the phone.
"Katie, Aviva, Theressa? Everybody can hear me right?" Jeanne asked, excitement coloring her voice.
"Yeah." The girls replied in chorus.
"Urgent meeting at my house! RIGHT NOW! I have to tell you guys something important!" Jeanne said.
"..."
"Hurry up or I'm going to kick your asses." The leader said with a menacing tone.
"Jeanne! If u DARE kick my.......I will.kill.you." Katie glared at the phone,wishing it would reach Jeanne.
"And I'll pinch you!" Theressa added.
"And I'll...crap, nevermind....DAMN I HATE THIS!! Why can't I torture like you guys." Aviva sulked on the other line.
"I'm sorry, and Aviva...HAHAHAHA...Anyways guys you better hurry up this is urgent. Ok? Then I'll hang up now...BYE!!" Jeanne said and hung up.
'Hmm...I wonder what the big new is...' Katie wondered inside her head.
"Umma, I'm going to go to Jeanne's house, I'll be back in around 15 minutes." Katie told her mom before she left.

~At Jeanne's House~

"They seriously should stop ignoring their leader like that..." Jeanne sighed.
She was contemplating on ways to make her friends respect her a little bit(since she's the leader)when the doorbell rang.
"I'LL GET IT!" Jeanne shouted to her parents as she ran down the stairs and opened the door.
"Hi, Jeanne." It was Theressa. She was always first to meetings because she lived the closest.
"Yeah just go up to my room an--." She trailed off, because Theressa was already walking up the stairs and to the room where there was a Super Junior poster on the door.
"Fine...Go ahead and ignore me." Jeanne mumbled.
Then the door swung open and nearly hit Jeanne's face but she had steped backward and in the process stumbled and landed on her .
Katie walked in and stared at her.
"Why are you on the floor?" She asked.
"I fell, stupid." Jeanne growled.
"Whatever. If I'm stupid,you've got mental problems...must we compare report cards again?" She smirked and then asked. "Your room right?"
"Yeah, like always." She said, and Katie quickly ran off to join Theressa in Jeanne's room.
'Oh ! Katie AND Theressa are in my room...WITH ALL MY KPOP STUFF.And since they don't like kpop just to bug me...' Jeanne thought worriedly.
"DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!!!" She shouted at them.
"We won't!" They said in unison.
The doorball rang again and Jeanne opened the door.
"Yo!The best person in the world is in the house, " Aviva exclaimed.
"Just go up to my room." She sighed.
She quietly obeyed and scurried up to Jeanne's room, Jeanne quickly followed suit and entered her room.
Everyone took a seat on the floor.
Jeanne's room was like a k-pop museum or something. Posters plastered on nearly every inch of the wall and instead of books, CD's and k-pop collectibles were aligned on the shelves.
"Okay...now that--" Jeanne was cut off by Katie.
"Can we cover your SHINee poster?" She said pointing to the new poster Jeanne had bought after hours of pursuading her mom.
"No...Anywa--"
"Why not?" Theressa interupted
"JAYSUS CHRIST!!IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THAT MUCH JUST COVER YOUR EYES OR DON'T LOOK AT THE POSTER! Geez, you people." Jeanne said annoyed.
"And would it kill to you get some actual books? You practically don't own any, and I always have to lend you some-" Katie and Aviva said together eerily, only to be cut of by Jeanne's growl.
"Anyways! I have two announcements first...We have to choose a song for our next cover." Jeanne said.
Everyone groaned.
"WHAT?!?!We're just picking a song to do a cover of." Jeanne said.
"Yeah, but it always ends up with you ranting about some random k-pop thing....or SHINee." Theressa responded.
"Mostly, SHINee." Aviva added.
"Anyways and second news is....SM WANTS TO RECRUIT US!!!" Jeanne shouted.
They all just stared at her.
"No "yipee"? no "yays"? not even a "that's cool"?" Jeanne's face slightly fell.
"What's SM?" Theressa asked and Jeanne facepalmed herself.
"I explained this before, you noob. It's this really big entertainment company in Korea and SHINee's also in it..." Jeanne explained.
"Ohh! Yeah...so?" Theressa asked still slightly confused.
"You know what, I'm not even going to bother explaining." Jeanne said.
"So does that mean we're going to become idols?" Katie asked.
"Yes it is!" Jeanne grinned.
"YEAH! WE'RE GOING TO BE FAMOUS!!" Aviva exclaimed standing up.
They all stared at Aviva weirdly but then shrugged it off since it was normal behaviour.
"Then do we have to wear colorful skinny jeans like SHINee?" Katie asked.
"Damn you!" Jeanne said making a motion of hitting Katie.
"Wasn't it pastel colored?" Aviva asked.
"Damn you all! It was only during Juliette."
"Ho~" Aviva sang.
"WTF?" Jeanne gave Aviva a questioning look.
"What? It's part of the song..." She said
"Once again I prove I am NOT infected like you people!" Theressa said pointing at the rest of the group.
"Aish~ What am I going to do with you guys when we're alone in Korea with no parental guidance!" Jeanne rubbed her temple.
"Won't we have a manager?" Katie asked.
"Oh yeah!! THANK GOD!!!" Jeanne sighed.
"So should I reply to SM and tell them we accept?" Jeanne asked the others.
"Yeah, sure." They replied.
"Let's go eat ice cream now!!!!!!" Aviva exclaimed.
Jeanne glared. She shut up.
"Let's go Seasons! FIGHTING!" Jeanne exclaimed and swore she was going to come up with a better cheer like SHINee's or 2NE1's.
!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!