*~*제2회*~*Pajama Part !Part 1¡

SHINee x Seasons

 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
As soon as Theressa, Aviva, and Katie went back home from Jeanne's house, they had told their parents about the exciting news the leader had just told them, when they were done they started preparing to go to Korea.
Katie made a checklist of things she would need to pack and started to figure out how to waste the least space, Theressa made a mental note of things she'll be able to buy in Korea and things she probably won't be able to find there(therefor she would not need to bring unnecassary luggage), and as for the other two....Aviva had decided that she could do the packing later and was working on a song in her songbook and Jeanne was trying her best to fit all of her clothes, shoes,random stuff she wanted to bring, and k-pop stuff into three suitcases but in the end, she ended up using four of them(and the remaining stuff in two carryon bags).
The next day all the girls decided to go over to Aviva's house to have a sleepover, since it was going to be their last night in Canada before they go to Korea tomorrow. Sm entertainment had already sent tickets to Jeanne, so they were ready.
Aviva waited patiently while playing with her shi-poo Coco, and soon enough the bell rang.
Aviva quickly went over to the door and opened it to see Jeanne(she was always first because she wasn't very busy).
"Hey, Aviva." Jeanne greeted the taller one while walking in.
"Hi. Are you done packing?" Aviva asked Jeanne.
"Yeah. OH MY GOD! You know how much stuff I have? I had to use FOUR GIANT SUITCASES to pack everything!" Jeanne sighed.
"lol!" Aviva said.
"Seriously, Aviva? 'lol'?" Jeanne raised an eyebrow.
"What? It's fun to say!" Aviva replied.
"Ok, I'm just going to ignore that now....Hey! Let's play on your wii till the others come!" Jeanne suggested.
"Sure." Aviva said and they quickly went off to the living room where the wii was.
"What do you wanna play?" Aviva asked.
"Let's play Wii Sports so I can cream your in tenis!" Jeanne said and laughed evily but ended up coughing in the middle.
"Dude~ Are you okay? You want me to get you a drink of water?" Aviva asked worriedly.
Jeanne put up a finger signalling the taller girl to hang on for a second.
"No, it's okay. I can live." Jeanne said.
"Come on let's play!" Jeanne exclaimed excitedly grabbing a controller.
After Jeanne beat Aviva for the tenth time in a row the doorbell rang.
"Haha! Beat that ER! AHAHAHA!" Jeanne exclaimed pointing a finger to Aviva mockingly.
"Yeah yeah! I'm gonna go get the door." Aviva said "And in the mean time....try not to hurt yourself." She added as Jeanne accidently hit herself with the remote and fell on the carpet as she was doing a happy dance.
Aviva rushed to the door and opened it to be greeted by the Esther twins.You know Esther? from the movie orphan? oh whatever.(A/N:We sometimes call Katie and Theressa that=^^=).
"Thank god you guys are here now!" Aviva exclaimed and Katie titled her head in confusion.
"Jeanne was beating me in Wii tennis and when we were done she did a little happy dance and nearly killed herself." Aviva explained.
"I HEARD THAT!" Jeanne shouted from the living room.
"WHATEVER!" Katie shouted back.
"You guys wanna play too?" Aviva asked to which both just shrugged and walked in the living room.
After 3 tiring rounds of tennis(Jeanne competed against the other members),Jeanne had a permanent smug look on her face that said " I RULE ALL! >:).
" I give up!"Katie nearly screamed. " Let's play boxing..." >:). The others gulped. After Katie pwned in boxing, Aviva ruled in golf, and Theressa had screamed in victory from bowling, they all had tired-ish bodies, but content minds. Aviva's parents called them for dinner, and they quickly ran to the dining room, famished.
They finished the delicious food that Aviva's parents had before running upstairs to Aviva's room to officialy get the party starting.
!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Holla Amigos/Amigas! I FINALLY posted the second chapter today!!YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! I wanted to update today cuz I'm going to New York next Wednsday and also Katie is coming back from Korea the day before that so I'm going to be REALLY busy next week and it's REALLY late(i think...)but Mazeltov to Aviva who did the church part of her Bah Mitzvah(is that how you spell it?idk)and soon is goin to have her PARTAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!YEEHAW!!!!
Ok I'm out!
So Long people!!!
Autumn. August 13, 2010, 5:38PM
P.S: Does anyone have a fanclub name suggestion for our group?=P <-----Original A/N

New A/N: Yeah I'm Autumn...anyways it'll be much appreciated if u guys suggest a fanclub name, and I am posting this on AFF cuz my friend and reader, Aviva, said winglin wasn't working so I decided to also post here cuz whenever winglin's not working I could post here^^....anyways I've read over the first two chapters quite a few times and I can concluded that this fic is kind of crack-ish, i think the biggest factor of this fic slowly turning into a crack!fic is cuz, well our personalities are kinda....u know...crack-ish, so I can PROUDLY say this PROBABLY won't be ur usual girlgroup fic=D so yes it'll be a VERY unique girlgroup fic with a bit of crack-fluff(yes that's a genre)ok I'm talking to much....BYE BYE!!!