Best Kiss

Sleeping Dragon

Deviation look at my reddened lips Kris and I approach slow and steady until my lips to his collar with a single seal .
X_______________________X_______________X______________X_______________X
I walk away with a little hesitant and scared , as I kiss someone unconscious and on top of having something as silly excuse , aish bagunço my angry hair, eye for Kris .
Aish - blame and all yours. - I complain aloud , he did not move a muscle or I sigh and of course it would not work .
- Ya , how dare you to kiss me in my state of unconsciousness . - I dread and look around not one ah
- You can not see me idiot. - The voice says again .
Hey that was rude . - I say loudly.
- Rude and you kissing defenseless people .
 oh no those words should be my conscience reprendendo me .
-Hey I'm not your conscience , idiot .
If not - and my conscience and then WHAT .
- Well , a simple way of saying I'm the guy you kissed .
 - you and Kris ?
-Yeah , Sherlock .
I can imagine him rolling up his eyes .
Wait WHAT are you doing in my head ?
-tat and the one question I can not answer .
If so - and so , must be because I kissed you and our minds were magically connected . - I say with confidence .
Could be , but we go to a question that remains , WHY THE HELL YOU KISSED ME ?
- To scream is giving me a headache . - I say with a nozzle , my temples .
- ZiTao , you're fine. - Suho who had his head in the gap between the door open asked .
I wanted to say no I'm not quite have a crazy talking in my head .
Yes, Suho - ssi I'm fine but it was just an annoying mosquito. - I say with a smile .
Suho nods and walks away .
- that voice was the same Suho - he asked me with his voice calmer than before.
Yes , the same. - I say and let out a tired sigh and go to my room.
- Kris , you are still a and ? - I ask low .
I know I'm not breaking the connection , why?
- uhm , I just wondered if you feel lonely sleeping for so long . - I say snuggling in bed comfortable .
- and this not from your account .
- aah as you and boring and I'm trying to help you answer bratty . - I say and I have no answer , maybe he has gone.
tok tok
- Enters . - I say without knowing who is knocking on my door .
- Tao , I can sleep here with you today. - Baekhyun was , he was a little flushed.
- Okay , but why? You did not like your room or something? - I wonder sitting on the bed .
Baekhyun came and sat beside me and sighed .
and it all just so confusing for me and I ... I do not know why, but I 'm scared today was supposed to be just a normal day off. - Baek spoke his voice getting choked every word , his eyes were teary , I was unresponsive knew not a say to him I was not scared twitch if I were something that would be y .

- WHAT idiot or you and your friend will leave crying so ?
A and was the voice of Kris again.
What can I do, I do not think it will help fine words and I thought you could not see WHAT I see . - I whisper and I hope Baekhyun have not heard .
- and I can not see however am not deaf and also how can you know if it will work or not is not even tried .

I said I was not just thinking Kris is right.
- Baek okay I'm sorry I was only concerned with myself , and not thought about how you would be feeling sorry for being so selfish . - I say hugging him .
It's okay, I 'm just a little shocked to discover that my friend has a superpower , but do not worry I'll be fine .
- then go to sleep this afternoon. - I say laying Baek and lies down beside me .
- Good Evening Tao .
Good night Baek .
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ o ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ o ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The next morning I awoke to the sound of people talking, looking around me that I play and not my room , but it does not wake him strange , the wall is the headboard and gold while the other three are white , the furniture is white and golden on top and the dumb slave has an hourglass that has the bottom filled with sand and the other empty , and without thinking I turn the hourglass so that eat sand to fall again.
Baekhyun not this , but in bed then this probably downstairs. I go to a wooden door also golden in color with the toilet door. The bathroom walls are white tiles and a box separating the shower from the rest , take a shower and brush my teeth .
When I get to the kitchen has 10 people sitting at a large table , having breakfast .
Hey Tao - sleep well? - Suho asked me smiling angelically .
- Without the bed was really comfortable. - I say, in spite of being in this house just a few hours I feel more comfortable than anywhere else
- Hey, tell them WHAT you did and what happened maybe Luhan can think of a solution.
 And then this Kris he was so quiet that I had forgotten that I was mentally connected , I did not answer all the expected finish eating.
- err .. So guys I have to tell you something - I did one for dramatic then everyone was silently watching me • . .
- I meioquebeijeioseulider . - Said very quickly , and someone gasped .
- You kissed Suho ? - Someone asked .
Of course not Lay he kissed Kris .
 Luhan then reached for Sehun as if expecting something , and confirms WHAT I was thinking Sehun gave some notes to Luhan .
Damn it , the Luhan - hyung , always wins . - Sehun muttered sadly , Luhan smiled and began to count the money .
-Wait you are not angry or something? - Asked uncertain.
Of course not , I thought it would happen . - Luhan said smiling
- So you know WHAT I would do and that was why the Suho took me until the fourth Kris ? - I was angry I was manipulated .
- Um, that 's pretty typical Luhan . - Kris muttered

- Good and what happened . - • Luhan asked curiously . .
- Kris on the body of anything, but now I can hear it inside my head .

- uhm was agreed to have him. - Said Xiumin
Now I was confused .

How can you be so sure? - I asked

Well you know .... errr .... You and half the pair Kris . - Suho said unsafe.
 - You and manipulator of time? - Kris screamed inside my head .
- Yes . - Answered dazed and left the confused staff.
- he was talking to Kris . - Luhan tells Baekhyun I was about to ask you something.
How you kissed ? - Asked the big guy named Chanyeol .
I felt my face heat up there and it asks you to do .
- Chanyeol - Baekhyun scolded .
- There was a deep kiss was just a peck . - I say in a whisper sheepishly .
So - and why it did not work you have to kiss it right and not considered a peck a kiss - Kai said .
- So you going to kiss him again . - Baekhyun said with bright eyes .
 -what you will kiss me again man -panda .

Who is calling the man -panda if you want to wake up I'm your only hope .
Everyone looked at me strangely after my outburst , I cleared my throat .
I got up and all raised together with me .
- Where do you go . - I asked already having an idea of the answer.
Huh - 're going to see your great time .
Snorted .
- I feel the Prince of Snow White had to kiss the princess with 7 dwarves looking .
- Yah , you are insinuating that I am a princess ?
Ignored the tantrum Kris and headed for his room with all following me .
- Do not ignore me man -panda , I bet you 're concerned with how bad you kiss is not .
Now he irritated me anyone says , I kiss badly and gets away with it .
And let's see what I'll give you the best kiss of your life .
He just snorted I smiled in victory
Hey , why is he talking to himself and this so strange . - Sehun heard whispering .
- He's not talking to himself Sehun he is talking to Kris telepathically .
I rolled my eyes and better get it over with and prepare to face Xeng .
Kris entered the room and I can not help but be impressed by the beauty of this guy . I sat up in bed and the other Kris stood up surrounding the bed, staring curiously , suddenly feeling embarrassed for you to kiss a guy who do not even know 10 other guys looking .
Shake his head these amazing thoughts and trying to imagine that we are just me and Kris and I suddenly felt a huge attraction to her lips like the first time yesterday.
I approached slowly and surely until encostarmos our lips started biting her lips and kissing more passionately waiting for some outbreak awareness Kris , but nothing came , the kiss remains unanswered and I feel one shown . It's when I have to separate myself from this my kiss was reciprocated.
Our lips moved in sync and I felt as if time stood still , I had promised the best kiss of his life , but who received it was me.
When we parted we were gasping I looked at his face in time to see his eyes open and shiny brown eyes were staring at us for a while and then he sat up and his lips in a y way.
- Kriss - Varies voices said in unison , and I remembered that we were not alone .
Hey guys miss me ? - He said presumptuous.
Suho then did the unthinkable he gave a slap in the face of Kris as her eyes watered , they were all static and I got up from bed standing next to Baek .
His great - idiot always being reckless and doing dangerous things . - Suho said crying oe hugged the neck of Kris hugged him back with a smile , and for some strange and unknown reason I felt jealous .