Chapter 1.

Sleeping Dragon

 

Tao pov.

Dream on.

I 'm in this all white room and my nausea, I look around and I see nothing but white , suddenly the room changed to black as if someone put out the light I felt a great urge to walk around with the intention of finding any wall , however what I found was a bed with white curtains and a dragon painted in black and sheer curiosity I opened the curtains and there in bed this just be the most beautiful I've ever seen in this life , blonde with a flawless white skin , on impulse I tried to play the perfect being who is unconscious.

Dream off.

beeep beeep

The annoying sound of my alarm clock always wakes me up in the best part; I got up and turned off the device annoying.

I got up and went straight to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. I live alone in a small, discreet apartment, and today’s my day off. I will go to the shopping mall, but it does not like to shop alone I will call my Korean friend to go with me.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

I got to the mall, I was just looking for my friend.

- Tao, I'm here. - My Korean friend Baekhyun waved frantically at me.

- Hey like this? - Baek asked me approaching the lowest.

I'm fine, just be surprised by his sudden connection. - He said laughing and we walked to some shops, chatting.

- Today is my day off and was not to be at home, doing nothing and how to know you're on vacation asked you out. - I explained getting a sound understanding Baekhyun.

After buying many pieces of clothing and some accessories Baekhyun and I went to a coffee shop within the same mall.

Tao - So, you've got someone? - Baekhyun asked me the most chutzpah. I cleared my throat.

Not yet, but I 'm not worried about that the single life is not very good and nobody dictating to stay What do you do or where you go , and even with what you spend and very comforting . - I said taking a bit of my vanilla milkshake.

- If you say, but I do not think is very healthy. - He said with a sigh. - But seeing the other side and really good to be free of relationships can flirt without worry. - He says smiling bright and I follow.

Well Baek already dark in better get going. - I say lifting the table being followed by Baekhyun.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

We walked down the street is dark and quiet which was a shortcut to my home , the street was a bit scary as if we expect something or someone comes out of nowhere and attacks us up , but I threw those thoughts in the back of my mind , because I trusted in my abilities in wu - shu .

- Tao, I think I heard something. - Baekhyun said in a whisper shy

Calm - Baek, should not just some drunk fallen into an alley. - I say trying to calm him down.

Then we walked some more, until we hear something being dragged across the floor, I think we're in the territory of any gang. Pushed Baekhyun to is behind me.

- Well, now you're far from home are not beauties. - A man with an iron pipe said, and everyone else started laughing debauched.

We do not want trouble, we just want to pass. - I told subtly putting the groceries on the floor, it would not end well.

-Too bad, because we want trouble. - A man said suddenly lunging in, I defended and pulled away slightly, and Baekhyun probably understood the intent and ran away from the fight a bit.

Hit some if not all of it, but they were persistent, thanks to hours of practice I have great stamina.

- The . - Man , had an iron pipe in his hand advanced to Baekhyun , would not time for me to get there to protect you I was pretty far away and fighting with a guy , this situation leaves me totally terrified , then I cried .

- BEKHYUNNN. - I screamed as loud as I could and wished that time would stop , and it happened as I did not know all the gang members ' were frozen , but Baek moved and looked at all amazed , without much thought or worry I have been running towards him and hugged him tight.

- Thank goodness you're okay. - I whispered to him.

- Tao, how you did it? - He asked with a trembling voice.

Baek - I do not know I do not know. - Answered still cradling in my arms.

- There, I knew it was you ZiTao Huang. - A guy suddenly appears from the shadows and making me Baekhyun scare.

Hey calm down I will not hurt them - the stranger said. - My name is Kai. - He performed.

- How do you know my name? - I asked, getting up with Baek behind me, I began to feel tired.

Prime first of all I think you better turn off your power in order to get out of here. - He said casually.

-Power? How do I turn? - I asked curious.

And just so you want something like “I want them to move again." - He said.

- But if the Tao do this they will attack us again. - Baek said with a nervous tone.

Do not worry about it when ZiTao dissolved, I’ll take us from here. - Kai said with confidence and approached us.

I wanted them to move as Kai said , and the guys started to move slowly until return to normal when it happened Kai put his hand on my shoulder and the Baekhyun , I felt my stomach churn when I opened my eyes and did not remember that to have them closed was in a different place , a great apartment.

- I came and brought visit. - Kai is announced, and motioned for us to follow him, was what we've done.

- Finally you came back I thought had been lost. - One guy even lower than the Baek said.

- Calm Suho, I brought the guy. - Kai said with confidence and Suho eyes were alternating between me and Baekhyun.

- Are you sure Kai - the runt said, his eyes wary? - Which one?

- Of course I have Suho, the guy stopped time a few minutes ago to more than 5 people, he and louder, your name and ZiTao. - Kai said sitting on the couch while I Baek and we kept standing Suho approached me analyzing me.

I'm Kim - Joonmyun, but you can call me Suho. - He said, extending his hand, I hesitated for a moment and agreed.

- Hunag ZiTao, and this and Byun Baekhyun. - I said showing my friend who had been briefly forgotten. - What do you explain, am I doing here? - I asked in a nonchalant tone, trying to mask my curiosity.

Suho sighed.

- Follow me. - Said he turned around and walked away, I followed him until we get to a hallway with several rooms all had symbols on doors, follow Suho until one of the last doors which had m symbol of a dragon.

Suho subtly opened the door quietly , the room had walls and white furniture with ornaments black and gray, the walls were several paintings in which I did not pay much attention , because she's all geared to bed it was disturbingly familiar , yes was the same bed of my dreams , as if I had forgetting the presence of the stately homes priced Suho walked up to the bed lifting the curtain and just as in the dream there was the perfect man , sleeping peacefully and for a brief moment I thought that dreaming and in other times .

I took my hand to caress the man's face, and different dreams he disappeared his skin was soft and warm.

- ZiTao. - Suho said loudly scaring me.

I looked at him over her shoulder my hand never leaving the face of the sleeping man.

Sorry, did not want to have raised the voice, and you seem in a trance. - He said running his hand through his hair.

I'm sorry, too. - I said - What's his name? - Asked curious.

Wu - Yi Fan, but we call him Kris. - Suho gazing wistfully said Kris.

- What did happen? It does not seem that in normal sleep. - And dare I say sit on the bed.

- I am not sure however and think a spell. - He said, taking a chair and sitting down. - First our group and consists of ten people, each of us has a specific power, Kris and our leader; I am the second in command. A year ago we confront this sorcerer who called himself Xeng he and Kris fought however he was not alone Xeng had summoned some demons in to face and with the intention of making us sleep he did the spell, but he could not reach us because the Kris stepped in front once Xeng threw catching the spell with the power turned off most of the time and Kris Xeng fled. We tried everything to wake Kris after that however nothing went right, then Chen a member of the group had an idea that the book says that we say we're at 12 and following him on our team lacked the time the controller and the controller of Light - Suho stopped breathing for a bit . - Then only you can wake up Kris.

I was silent absorbing the information, averted my eyes for Kris not moving a muscle, and if not for his chest rising and falling would think he was dead.

- So how do I wake him? - I ask without diverting my attention from Kris.

- According to our information the controllers time can turn back time of a person's body serves to heal wounds, and probably spells, not sure if it will work however and this may be our last chance soon attacked by Xeng he seems to want learn the secrets of our powers, using the Kris is now completely helpless, we managed to hide all this time however Luhan had a feeling something bad will happen soon. - He said seriously.

But I just found out today that I have power to a few hours ago, I do not think I can do something. - I said unsure.

Well, you can try to go to sleep tomorrow. - He said leaving the room. - The Tao and his room and it have an hourglass. - He then closed the door, leaving me and Kris aka Creature perfect. I should not, but I feel very attracted to him I do not know my heart is racing just admire her sleeping face, not help myself and started to her hair.

Would like in the fairy tale prince kisses the sleeping princess enchanted this and she miraculously awakens from his long sleep and marries the prince and live happily ever after .

Deviation my lips look reddish Kris and I approach slowly and steadily until my lips to his collar with a simple seal.