130908

Look Alike

Minah just arrived at SBS. She looked at outside from the windows. A lot of fangirls there. Not mine, she thought then went out of the car with her manager and stylist. Minah walked into the building and smiled a little to people who recognized her. She went straight to Inkigayo MC waiting room.

No rehearsal for the stage and only need to practiced her own script, Minah happily came not as early as she used to when Girl's Day was promoting their song.

"Minah-ya, annyeong!" greeted Hyunwoo when Minah arrived at the waiting room. "Kwanghee hyung is still doing his make up on his group's waiting room. Here's yours," said him while giving Minah's script to her. Minah sat beside Hyunwoo.

"That's why there's a lot of fangirl outside," mumbled Minah read her script.

"Why? Big Bang?" Hyunwoo read his script too.

"Ne, G-Dragon sunbaenim."
Minah suddenly remembered Sojin something about going to meet him or something but Minah didn't get it. Now she did understand.

Being one of Big Bang member's fans (T.O.P), Sojin always teased about how Minah looked alike G-Dragon. Minah never admited it that she looked alike him. He's a freaking boy. Which girl would be happy to resemble a boy? But she thought it was okay since it was G-Dragon but she hated it when the girls in a broadcast. What if he feel insulted? thought Minah.

"Ya kid, you're here already?" greeted Kwanghee just came to the waiting room.

"I'm not a kid," whined Minah. Hyunwoo just laughed at them.

"There's something strange with your face but I don't know what," said Kwanghee.

Minah walked to the mirror, checking her make up. "What's strange?" Kwanghee just laughed.

Not long after that, the staff called them to stand by at the backstage before the live broadcast. Minah walked there together with Hyunwoo, Kwanghee, and their own manager.

Minah read the script again before thet went to the stage for the live broadcast. The opening was done well.

They stand by on the stage with KARA before the live broadcast started. Being friendly as her true self, Minah chatted with the girls. As soon as the interview with KARA done, Minah went to the backstage with Hyunwoo and Kwanghee.

They were talking and joking when someone came. Hyunwoo and Kwanghee bowed right away and Minah turned around to see who it was.

Big Bang's G-Dragon a.k.a Kwon Jiyong.

Minah bowed to her sunbaenim and smiled as polite as possible. Jiyong bowed his head a little and smirk.

"OMO!" exclaimed Jiyong and Minah when their eyes met.

Hyunwo and Kwanghee looked at both of them confusedly. Minah bowed again to Jiyong and greeted, "Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim!"

Jiyong smiled to Minah knowing they were thinking the same thing. Jiyong smirked. Minah smirked.

"I know! I know! I know it now what strange with Minah's face," said Kwanghee excitedly. "I just watched G-Dragon sunbaenim new music video then I saw you. You strangely resemble G-Dragon sunbaenim. Are you guys a sibling?"

Jiyong laughed. "Aniyo, I'm Kwon Jiyong, she's Bang Minah."

Minah blused a little, happy that Jiyong knew her name. "I heard it too that I resemble a girl group member."

"I'm sorry," said Minah while bowing her head as she scared Jiyong would feel insulted to resemble her.

"Why would you sorry?" laughed Jiyong. "I should be the one that sorry. People said that you look alike me. A boy." Jiyong smiled.

"I don't really mind tho."

Minah and Jiyong laughed a little. Hyunwoo just realized it. "Uwah! You guys really look alike."

"Late," joked Kwanghee.

Then Hyunwoo and Kwanghee started bickering and left Jiyong and Minah awkwardly stood there. "How is it feel like to be called G-Dragon's long lost sister?" asked Jiyong half cocky half joking.

"Proud," answered Minah then chuckled.

"Seungri told me before that he met you at Inkigayo too. He said it was so awkward to see his hyung wearing a skirt."

Minah laughed. She remembered Seungri looked at her weirdly. She thought her make up smudged or her sonething was wrong with her clothes. Now she knew.

They looked at each other to find what so look alike. "If you smirk, people would believe it if we said we are brother-sister," said Jiyong still staring at Minah. Minah looked away then smiled a little.

"My face look alike sunbaenim's face but I don't think sunbaenim's face look alike mine," said Minah glanced at Jiyong.

"Why?" asked Jiyong acted hurt.

"I-I don't mean to offense you. It's just I couldn't see my face on you while I could see yoour face on mine." Minah panicked, afraid that she would offense her sunbaenim. Jiyong chuckled at Minah's reaction.

"If I wear a wig then a skirt, people would mistake me as Girl's Day member," joked Jiyong. "Ah, maybe not to that extent hahaha."

G-Dragon know Girl's Day, screamed Minah's heart happily. I should tell Sojin onnie about it.

"Ah, I just remember it," exclaimed Hyunwoo suddenly. "Congratulation for winning best newcomer actress, ne chingu~"

"Congratulation, Wani," said Kwanghee while messing Minah's hair.

"Hyung!" scolded Hyunwoo to Kwanghee then fixed Minah's hair right away.

"That movie filmed in 2011-2012, I was a kid and not act good enough. I feel weird to received the award," said Minah eventhough she was happy to received the award, she was not statisfied with her debut acting.

"You acted as the main character on your first movie ever. I'm an actor and I think you did a great job for your debut movie," cheered Hyunwoo.

Minah smiled at her friend's words. "I don't know when the filming start but I have new movie coming," said Minah now could say it proudly.

Hyunwoo and Kwanghee congratulated her once again. Even the staffs that overheard it went to congratulated her.

Jiyong just heard silently at the conversation. Only her face resemble him. Jiyong didn't know what made Minah so humble-almost-pessimistic. She had a face, talent, and good personality.

Remembering how she afraid offended him before, Jiyong smiled. She's pretty, why would he feel offended if people said they looked alike. Except their face, they were completely opposite. Jiyong always confident about everything he had, almost cocky. Minah always tried her best and worried about everything she did and would do.

The staffs asked them to stand by on the stage before the live broadcast started. "Woooaah!" screamed the audiences as Jiyong went to the stage.

Minah just stood on the stage silently between Kwanghee and Hyunwoo. Kwanghee made a joke then Hyunwoo laughed, Jiyong and Minah laughed too.

"Wooooaaah!" The audiences screamed again seeing Jiyong laughed.

"Kwon Jiyong, Bang Minah, really look alike!" exclaimed one of the audience. They started to murmuring about Jiyong and Minah.

Jiyong just looked at Minah and smirked. Minah smirked back. The audience gone crazy. Hyunwoo and Kwanghee laughed.

The live broadcast started. The interview went smoothly. Jiyong and the MCs walked down from the stage to the backstage.

Minah bowed to Jiyong and the staffs. Her eyes disappeared in her smile. Jiyong bowed his head a little. Minah walked together with Hyunwoo and Kwanghee to their waiting room. Jiyong saw them leave but busy with his stylist checking up his make up.

"Minah-ssi," called Jiyong after removed his stylist hands of him.

Minah turned around then saw Jiyong running slowly to her. "You guys can go first," said Jiyong to Hyunwoo and Kwanghee then politely smiled to the staffs around them. Hyunwoo and Kwanghee catched the situation right away and just smiled then leaving Minah there. Minah looked at Jiyong confusedly.

"What's wrong, sunbaenim?"

"Nothing." Jiyong looked at the ceiling trying to get a word to say. Minah waited him to talk patiently. She had no idea why Jiyong called him. She looked at the ceiling too.

"May I have your phone number?" asked Jiyong. Seeing silent Minah, Jiyong lost all his confidence and cockiness. He didn't know why.

Minah stared at him. Surprised. Did G-Dragon just ask my phone number? she thought.

"Not as G-Dragon, but as Kwon Jiyong, may I have your phone number?"

"Of course," answered Minah after the shock gone.

Minah smiled.

Jiyong smiled.


Oneshot~

How's the pairing?

They are really look alike right?

Subscribes and coment here and my other story

Love yall~