Don't Go | 가지마 (FINAL)

Don't Go | 가지마

---

One day, he asks you out on the night of 27th May. It’s not even for your anniversary yet but he’s already said that he have something to tell to you.

27th May, Kyungsoo drive you out to the Namsan Park and riding the cable car up to the Namsan tower. Luckily, the place has quite a few of foreigner visiting.

Although it doesn’t make sense that some people doesn’t recognize him but the reality is, he is pretending to be someone else with a confidence that he’s going out without covering his face and just acting like he’s not D.O, the idol.

No wonder he looks so familiar to you before when you guys first met. That time, you seriously didn’t knew the existence of him in the industry of music despite of so many idols that come out plus his group have so much members that you can’t catch up with it a.k.a lazy.

Back to that moment, fortunately, some believe it and of course some people doubt him and making sure that he’s D.O but he try so hard that he’s the normal citizen that just looks exactly like him. It’s just funny to you.

“So, what have you prepared Dear Mr. Pretender?” you ask.

“We gonna have our first comeback after a year in a few days…” he said while having that worried expression on his obvious face.

“So?” you started to feel uneasy at heart. “Is something bothering you?” you bit the upper lips of yours.

“We should be careful with our relationship because I don’t wanna lose you.” said Kyungsoo sincerely.

“I won’t leave but if my existence ruins your career, I will do as what I feel.” Deeply inside, one secret decision was made, so you turn around to hide your face from facing him.

“Don’t say that you gonna leave me. No matter what kind of reason you want to give, I will not accept the damn of it! Do you understand that?” Kyungsoo being so strict to you while grabbing your hands. “Never leave me.” He sounds like a begging kid after that.

“Kyungsoo…” just the thought of broke up with him, you tears suddenly b down silently. You remain quiet until Kyungsoo standing in front of you, just then he finally realize that you’re crying.

With the beautiful voice of his, he starts to sing slowly. Beyond a shadow of doubt, maybe that’s the new song of them as you never heard of it.

 

Guide me yeah take me together with you to the place where you live

Oh even if the world ends, I’ll follow from behind you so please don’t go out of my sight

Even when the morning comes, don’t disappear oh

This walk that I’m dreaming

You’re my only beautiful butterfly.

( MAKE SURE TO LISTEN XD : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIbQJLQHQgU )

 

Kyungsoo hug you right away and shed away the tears that ruining your sight from seeing him. Suddenly, you burst into a small laugh in his embrace.

“Why are you so short my dear mushy?” you jokes and see that sad face of Kyungsoo. “But you have the best heart and hug that I ever know.” There, he smile proudly and give you a tight hug. He squeezes you and laugh.

“I will hide this relationship and keep you save. Don’t worry! Even if I have to, I will send you to other country. Be safe, be happy! I will come visit you at anytime whenever you need me. Okay?” Kyungsoo suggest.

“Your ideas are crazy! I didn’t know that you’re such a sweetie pie. I wonder if I ever has that chance to see that shy Kyungsoo again like the first time we met.” Your sad moods disappear like a magic.

“Shut up! I thought you’re sad just now. But it’s a relief that you’re smiling again. Good! Now, let’s go home. Please roots for us on our comeback. Root for me! Don’t fangirling over other members.” The jealous Kyungsoo is showing up for a moment.

“I won’t. If I’m fangirling over some of them, you will never know though. Secret!” you said while Kyungsoo give another shoot of sulky faces.

Just as much you talks with him, without your knowledge finally both of you reach your own places safely. The last text you received on that night was:

FROM : > MUSHYKYUNGSOO

Good night love! Dream of me.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love you forever!

 

“This kid knows how to be cheesy. Good night love!” You thought while giving him another reply before heading to bed.

 

TO : > MUSHYKYUNGSOO

You too! Till we meet again.

Don’t overwork. Be nice to everyone!

I love you cutie shorty!

 

_THE END_