Don't Go | 가지마 (CH. 1)

Don't Go | 가지마

Inside the cozy café, a fine silhouette of a lady was seen from the outside of the glass window. She is sipping her drink while playing with her smartphone, alone. During that time, a young man suddenly approached her politely.

It’s all started here, the moment that changed everything about you. New experiences with someone like him.

---

“Umm… Hello?” the guy bows shyly in front of you.

“Umm? O-oh hello.” You return his bow with another bow.

“I k-know, this is kinda sudden and weird. But, may I sit here? Don’t worry, I won’t do anything plus I have a good intention though. May I?” he explain each words carefully along with the permission.

Of course it’s seriously scary for a complete stranger suddenly approaches you and without any reason, he wants to sit in front of you. On the second thought, your heart tells you that you can trust him. It’s a typical reason for sure, but that’s the truth after all.

He waits for your respond for quite a moment. Then, you realize that he’s waiting for your answers, you smile as nice as you can and let him sit.

“Actually, I’m kinda curious yet scared right now. This is very sudden because I’m waiting for my friend to come now. Can you tell me what is going on?” you go over the conversation.

“I’m really sorry for this. The reason is…” he stops unexpectedly.

Come on! Be a man, stupid! Be a gentleman!

For about few minutes, you clap your hand in front of him because he seems drowning in his world. Now, he’s out from that weird world of his and smiles sheepishly. You know that he is nervous just like you. It shows all over his face though.

“Calm down. I’m the one that suppose to be nervous, right?” you laugh to cover up that entire weird situation.

“Erm… I-I want to know you better?” he make that unsure face while you choke your drink.

“W-what?” your eyes widen. “I really don’t know what is going on now but is this real? Is this really how easy a man asks a woman to go out?” you ask him to make sure that the thing is real even in the parallel universe.

“Ah~ I don’t know!” now, both of you seems out of the space now. Your friend is still not there. Both of you seems drowning in the awkward silence.

Soon after, another guy is approaching the two of you. This time, the guy is quite tall. Based on his looks, he has the potential to be famous amongst the girls.

“Oh Annyeonghaseyo? This is my friend. Dongsaeng! ” he said.

“Yah! At least start off with name! She doesn’t even know your name and you just tell her everything. Gosh!” he jokingly teases his dongsaeng.

“H-hyung tries to do it then! I’m not doing it!” he sulked. That moment, you realize that he have that cute charm.

“Let me start off. I’m Chanyeol. This is Kyungsoo.” He hands out his hand and shakes hands with you.

“I’m ___, nice to meet you.” You state and let the two of them sit around. “I wonder where on earth do you guys hide and stalk me over here.” You tease them and that’s for sure give them an awkward laugh.

“We just sit over there! You see the seat that has quite a lot of weird man.” Chanyeol laugh while pointing out the seat. Those people just smile nicely towards you when you turn your head to them.

“Okay. Here, I really can’t stand his action just now. So, I volunteer to come here and settle everything up for this so-shy kid.” He said with that non-stop sarcasm remark to Kyungsoo that is glaring at him. “His face shows it all! He’s been watching you like forever and we can tell that he’s fall in love for the first sight.” You just can hear that Kyungsoo sigh deeply.

“Really? Urm… I don’t know what to say and what should I do. What do you expect for someone like me?” you curiously asked because this moment that happen just now never happened in your life before.

“By any chance, I forget to ask you one important question before this situation becomes something else later…” Chanyeol keep on going with so much talk.

“What is it?” Kyungsoo is paying attention to Chanyeol and wait for his answer.

“Kyungsoo, stop with that expression! Anyway, are you single? Who knows that you’re waiting for your boyfriend here? We don’t want to get into misunderstanding or any fight though.” Chanyeol make a fake cough.

“Maja!” Kyungsoo snap his fingers.

“O-oh? Heol~ no, I’m not waiting for any man. I’m just waiting for my friend. A girl.” You surely make that clear for them.

“What a relief! Then, what is your answer for our Kyungsoo?” Chanyeol ask again.

“I don’t know…” just then, a lady is approaching them as well at that moment. It’s your friend, Hana.

“Oh, I didn’t know that you will bring some people over as well. Hello.” Hana bow and sit next to you.

“This is Chanyeol, this is Kyungsoo.” You introduce the acquaintance that you just know to Hana. Both of them just bow to Hana.

“So, which one is yours?” Hana boldly ask. Chanyeol laughs and automatically pointing at Kyungsoo that is shaking his head continuously.

“WTF? I just knew them while waiting for you.” You give a dead glare to Hana.

“Ah~ there’s no need to get mad. What happened?” Hana start to in.

Chanyeol start to explain each thing that you guys have been discussing just now. Hana listen carefully with some thought to help you. At the end, she let out a big sigh escape from her body.

“To tell you the truth, this friend of mine seriously doesn’t know how to handle this kind of things. She’s a fainthearted of love.” Hana expose a little thing about you.

“Aish! Shut up will ya?!” another burning glares pointed to Hana that is enjoying to tease you.

“Anyway, I will take my leave now. Have fun talks to each other. Once again, it’s very nice to meet and knowing you.” said the happy face, Chanyeol.

“I’m going as well…” stutters Kyungsoo but you stop him from going.

“W-wait! Wanna join us? OMG! I sound like a flirty type of woman. Geez! Ouh~” you cringe so hard to the extend Hana and Chanyeol teasing you and Kyungsoo.

“Eomma-ya!” said Chanyeol. “I’m going! Cheesy! Like a drama. Annyeonghegyeseyo.” He bow and left right away while Kyungsoo caught blushing so hard.

“Come, sit here. You guys should know each other better. That’s why stranger meet stranger and get to know each other. Give each other some time. You guys will know it at the end. Understand? Don’t regret it later if you guys give up just right off the bat.” Hana is trying to convey you and Kyungsoo who is in awkward world.

Kyungsoo eyes are following the moving bodies of his hyungs and dongsaengs that left the café. Some of the even teasing him and some wish him good luck. He only can swallow it deep enough into his heart. On the other side of world, you try to make him comfortable.

“How old are you?” you ask. “I just want us to be comfortable. That’s why I ask for your age. I really hate being awkward.” You said whilst clearing your-not-stuffy throat.

“2_ years old.” He replies shortly.

“We are the same age.” You become so alive after that. Hana give a sign to you. “Ah~ shall we have a walks around?” you asks.

“Yeah s-sure.” He immediately stands up and walks together with you. Hana is walking all alone in front of you. She keep on glaring to you and Kyungsoo, for sure, she's jealous already. Cute friend of yours.

And the day goes by Kyungsoo and you are getting closer towards each other. Day by day, month by month and it’s already a year passed. 

It's started to be tough for you when you heard the rumors that he will having a comeback soon with his fellow members.