You Back

Kill this Love

"So I hate you~~

So I love you~~"

she sang her way to school. She was putting both her hands in her pockets, kicking every stone with her old sneakers. She doesn't even take time to tie her shoelaces. 

She carried her grey back bag like a potato bag leaving the new expensive handback her mom bought her home where it will stay for so long.

It's the second week of her year as a senior. She spent the other three years being the most rebellious student to ever be in that school. Her family is a middle class one and she is their only child. Still, even with all the efforts her mother has put in making her child grow up as a young lady, the girl grew up to be a boyish, rebellious badass.

As hot as she is, her cold personality gives people around her mixed feelings. She is messy in every single way. It's somehow impossible to see her girly side. Her hair always in ponytail, jeans, her old favorite sneakers and hoodie. In school, she only wears boys' uniform but she weirdly looks extremely attractive in it. 

She made it to school in 25 minutes to see that one person that surprised her the first day standing in a group of pupils. She thought she moved on what happened during the first month of summer break but, she apparently was wrong.

 

"Baby I love you, I say this but

I don’t feel good at all"

 

"uuugh..this feeling again !! whenever I see them..what is it now ?? ..I moved on.." she murmured passing by their side. 

The girl, as soon as she saw her, linked her arm with her super attractive boyfriend. They smiled and started talking happily.

She cursed and passed by talking to herself. 

 

"I want you I need you, I sing but

I don’t know why I feel bad, who you?"

 

Minzy is a freshman. she's also the sister of the school's hottest and most popular guy, Lee Seung Hyun. He's the guy every girl wants. He's freaking handsome with amazing talking skills and not to forget, he's so affectionate.

Isn't that what every girl wants ?

She immediately became the new popular girl of the school. The girl everyone wants to spend time with and be friends with. She's gorgeous and has a breathtaking eye smile. Her short black hair gives her a y aura but under the cover of all that, she was unbelievably shy and not talkative at all. 

She appeared on the third day of a school announcing that she's in a relationship with the guy everyone thought is her best friend. Kang Daesung the smiling angel. It's true that he's not handsome but he has a beautiful smile and he's always laughing or smiling. 

 

The news were not good on Chaerin. Once she heard it, she left school skipping two classes and went to a friend's coffee shop.

Yanggeng saw the blonde entering and he knew something was wrong with her. He left the encounter and joined his good friend.

"Yo !! wassup with ma girl ?!!" he asked.

"Yea..nothing..just fed up of school ..I missed you..wassup ?" she grinned trying to avoid his investigation. 

 

"Congratulations, you already are meeting someone new, I hope it works out,

although it’s a bit early, If you’re happy, that’s all I want But I keep getting angry,

baby.."

 

Chaerin and Minzy met once before school starts. It was a party, Seung Hyun's party. He had a hard crush on Chaerin since the second year of school. They attended some mutual classes and they were partners in chemistry class. She surprised him with how smart she is and how she can hold some good and interesting conversations. 

His parents were not home and he took permission to have a little party. They agreed and let him do it as long as they will leave four bodyguards with him. He sent Chaerin a message on Facebook to ask her if she wants to come. 

She agreed after long time of hesitation. She hates going to parties held by popular kids but he was convincing.

It was not crowded and they played some good music. The food was great and she enjoyed it. She rocked black Jeans, leather jacket and beneath it a white sleeveless.

There was a girl that caught Chaerin's attention. She looked younger but had something special that made Chaerin attracted to her. Chaerin was following her with her eyes from her spot.

While she was enjoying a cup of delicious juice, Seung Hyun approached her smiling dreamily.

"are you enjoying the party ?" he asked.

"yes ..I'm having some fun ..thank you for inviting me.." she smiled at him.

His heart skipped a beat at the seen of her gorgeous smile. "Your face features ..you look like a cute but charismatic Cat.."

He complimented her.

"ohh !!! thank you ..and you look like a Panda with your dark circles.." he looked at her and she chuckled.

"It doesn't look bad..don't worry..you're still handsome.." she added.

When it was past 11pm, they suggested to play truth or dare. Chaerin didn't want to play it but she didn't want to look like a coward so she joined them. 

After sitting down, she realized she was next to the attractive girl with black hair. She bowed her head slightly to her and gave her a bright smile. The girl bowed her head back and smiled shyly.

 

"..who you?"

 

The spinning bottle started slowing to stop pointing to a guy who looked a little older than all of them. He seemed tipsy but the party didn't include drinks.

"truth or dare ?" asked Seung Hyun.

"Dare !!" replied the guy.

Another guy screamed enthusiastically "kiss someone you like from this game circle !!".

The excited teenagers started screaming and clapping encouraging the guy to kiss someone. 

The tipsy dude looked around and then smirked when he saw the one he wants to kiss so badly.

He stood up and started walking in Chaerin's direction. When he got closer, Chaerin smelled the strong alcohol smell coming from him. 

He leaned closer about to kiss the young girl next to her and she observed the expression on her face. She was shocked and disgusted.

She then realized what's happening is so wrong and the girl is too young to be kissed by a drunk dude even if it was just a game. 

"C'mon Ji..just do it.." screamed the same guy again. He's Seung Hyun's cousin, Youngbae.

It woke her up from her thoughts. She looked back and saw the black haired girl leaning back to avoid the kiss. She pushed the guy away and stood up. 

Gasps were heard by the other kids.

"OH!! joy killer !!" yelled Youngbae protesting on what Chaerin did.

She didn't even care. She glared at him then she looked at the girl who was looking back at her blushing madly. she extended her hand and helped her stand up. Still holding it, she got her out of the house and they went to the garden. After a silent walk Chaerin spoke up "are you okay ?" 

"uuh..yes thank you !"

"not to mention it.."

"if not you ..I don't know what I would've done..I think he's drunk.." 

"yes ..I know..his smell..and his steps..ugh!!" said Chaerin.

"by the way..I'm Minji..Seung Hyun's younger and only sister and sibling.." said Minji. 

"ooh..I'm Chaerin..Lee Chaerin..I attended Chemistry classes with Seung Hyun last year.." she said 

"there's a table in the other part of the porch..let's go and sit there if you want.." suggested Minji with her low but husky voice.

"yeah..good idea..I think I'll never be a party person.." said Chaerin.

 

The two girls went to the table where they spent couple of hours chatting and getting to know each other. They seemed to be having fun and getting closer. They laughed a lot and talked about various things.

 Chaerin's phone rang, she looked at the screen, it said "mom".

"Ohhh ..shhh...what time is it now ?" she said almost cursing.

"1 after midnight.." responded the younger girl.

"I'm so done..." She answered the phone. 

"yeah..right..yeah..yess ..okay..I'll be there ..okay..bye" Minji was listening to the conversation. 

Once Chaerin hang on the phone, she looked at Minji smiling again.

"It was mom..I have to go now.." she said standing up and extended her hand for a hand shake but she was surprised when the black haired kid pulled her for a hug and even shocked when she kissed the left corner of her lips.

"thank you ..for saving me earlier.." said Minji huskily her breath crushing onto Chaerin's smooth skin. Chaerin felt goosebumps everywhere her body.

Minji then pulled away and sneaked her arm around Chaerin's waist walking her to the door to send her away. 

"what's this feeling ?" asked Chaerin's mind. 

Minji snapped her thoughts by asking her to let the driver take her home.

"you don't have to..really..thank you.." answered Chaerin smiling.

"No..you know what..I will take you home..unnie .." said Minji and called the driver.

Chaerin blushed for what Minji called her. The ride was silent. Chaerin was analyzing the kiss and the feelings she's having. The sensation of the younger girl's plump lips touching a tiny part of hers and her hot breath against her skin took her to dream lands. 

"I think I like her !!" Chaerin's heart responded to her mind's question. Chaerin is biual because she believes that people fall in love with a person not a gender. They fall for the personality, the beliefs, the good heart and warmth. If you love someone for their looks, or what they have, than that's absolutely lust.

"We're here !" said Minji. Minji noticed that Chaerin spaces out a lot. The driver went down and opened the door for Minji then for the blonde girl.

"let's meet again..what about going to movies together ?" asked Minji.

"yeah..that'd be great..thank you for the drive..and the party ..it was good.." said Chaerin. The teenagers exchanged phone numbers. done, Minji hugged Chaerin slightly. 

She then left Chaerin dumbfounded, her cheeks turning red and went back in the car. She waved her hand to her and the older girl waved back and turned searching for the key to open the front door.

It was so late and Chaerin knew what's waiting for her. 

 

"Can you tell me why are you this late and who brought you home young lady !!!" asked her mother as soon as Chaerin succeeded at opening the door.

"It's a friend..She's Lee Seung Hyun's younger sister..and I forgot about the time.." answered Chaerin.

"aren't you going to be sorry..at least ?" mom cause she knows how much she hates to be sorry. 

"uuuh ..mmm..i'm tired..I have to sleep..goodnight.." said the girl and went to her room.

"aiish !! you're so stubborn baby girl..just like your dad .." complained her mother heading to her room.

 

"baby I miss you, why do I keep thinking about you

I can't meet someone else.."

 

 Chaerin was sitting in the back of the classroom. she pulled her hoodie and covered half of her face. She remembered it all.

After that party, Minji called Chaerin and asked her to go out  for a coffee. She agreed happily because she really likes her. One night, after several outings and meets, Minji asked Chaerin if she wants to go watch a movie and dinner and of course the blonde didn't refuse. Once they're done dining, Minji took Chaerin to an old house. She dragged her to the roof where they lied and stared at the stars for some time.

After some silence Minji whispered "Unnie ..!!"

"hummmmm.." hummed Chaerin.

"What if.." she didn't finish her sentence and went quite.

"what if what mingkki..?" asked Chaerin.

"I love you..." 

Chae angled her head to look at the girl laying next to her. She said nothing.

"Unnie..!!" said Minji desperately.

"I think it's time for us to go home.." said Chaerin after a while of awkward silence.

Minji sighed and stood up. It was a complete REJECTION. The drive to Chaerin's home was silent. Once in her room, she threw everything on the floor breaking every glass and kicking everything with her old sneakers.

"I..I'm so freaking stupid...I ..is it hard to say ME TOO ?!!! Is it that hard that I ruined everything ..I RUINED EVERYTHING !! Why didn't I tell the truth ..WHY ?!!! but..we're not for each other..auuugh..she's rich..pretty and lovely..and me !!!!" She screamed in her room. All the silence before represented the calm before the storm. She likes her so much but she didn't say a word. 

"I screwed everything.." She shouted throwing herself on the bed. She woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare. She looked for her phone and texted Minji.

Minji was still up, the rejection was so hard. She received a texted from Chae.

 

"I'm sorry for earlier..I didn't know what to say OTL"

 

Minji threw the phone on the wall and put her earphones on again. "I screwed our friendship !!" she screamed and closed her eyes hoping for couple of hours of sleep.

 

The bell rang bringing joy to the students waiting for the end of the boring class. Chaerin stood up heavily and started walking out of the room. In the hallway, she saw Minji with her so called "boyfriend" from distant. She felt her heart ache.

 

 

 

"I don’t want to Whether I love you or hate you I can’t determine, everyday I’m still confused

I don’t know why I feel bad, who you

You keep showing up in front of me with your arms locked to his

This isn’t right, are you kidding me? Oh my? Enough is enough

A pair of dirty flowers bloomed by the street Instead of the expensive purse that I couldn’t get you

Instead of shoes I bought a pillow, wet with tears uh why are you happy

while I’m unfortunate Who you.."

 

 

 

She slipped her hand in her pocket looking for her earphones. She pulled her phone and dialed Yanggeng's number. "meet me in our place.." she said shortly. 

Minji turned her head and saw who passed by. Her heartbeats raced faster. Minutes later Minji excused herself telling her friends that she has to visit her grandmother. Her boyfriend walked her to the car provided by her parents.

"Good luck.." he said and kissed her forehead. 

"thank you ..I will call you later.." He opened the door for her and she got in.

Sometime later, the fancy black car stopped near a deserted park. Minji left the car and walked in. In the middle of the park, on a blue slide, she saw the back of the girl with black long hair. She walked closer and went up.

When she was right behind her, she surrounded her, back hugging her. Chaerin gasped. The warm feeling was familiar to her. Her heart skipped a beat and she just held the girls hands with her chubby hands.

They didn't break the hug. They said nothing. They wanted to stop time and stay like that forever.

 

 

 

"Baby I just want you back

I want you back I want you back

Baby I know it’s too late it

just too late it’s just too late"

 

 

 

Yanggeng approached the slide and saw the black haired girl hugging Chaerin. They both were closing their eyes and just enjoying the moment. He smiled and walked away. A minute later, Chaerin received a message. They broke the hug and she read what her friend sent her. A weak smile appeared on her face. She turned to see Minji. She smiled at her but the young girl gave her a broken smile.

"What happened to your bright smile ? had a fight with your boyfriend ?" asked Chaerin.

Minji just ducked her head. Chaerin held her chin and lifted her head to look in her eyes.

"I love you too..but it's a little too late.." She said.

"it's never late.." answered Minji.

"you're already with someone.." sighed Chaerin and looked away.

Min shook her head and said "nahh Chae..you're the only one ..he's just my best friend ..we did that to see if you feel something for me..you skipping classes and cursing every time you walk beside us...unless you like him" she chuckled.

"you did that to make me jealous ?" Chae asked.

"yes baby rin.." smiled Minji "and I made it..you love me too..".

 

 

A/N: first one-shot ..it's so lame ..I know :/ I'd appreciate every comment :)

the song is~~~ "Who You" from G-Dragon's second album ^^