New Friend

I Can't Love You {HIATUS}

 

Narrator POV

Class started and Suzy asked the girls where Hyeri went.

“Someone is probably confessing to her.” Jiyeon said nonchalantly.

“Yeah don't worry about her. She’s a big girl now. I'm sure she's fine," said Seohyun with a smile.

“Oh okay. I just hope she gets to class soon.” Suzy replied with uncertainty.

 

Hyeri POV

As I was greeting everyone I felt someone grab my wrist and drag me away. He took me behind the school and stood before me. I looked up to see the sunbaenim that I kindly turned down yesterday.

"S-sunbaenim. Do you need something? We should be heading to class."

"Am I not good enough for Miss Popular?"

I looked down feeling guilty.

“Ya! Look at me when I’m talking to you.”

He grabbed my face to make me look at him.

“I’ll make you regret rejecting me.” He sneered.

He took another step towards me as I took a step back and found myself against the brick wall. He pressed his body against mine and started to my hair. I tried to push him away but he wouldn’t budge.

“P-p-please stop. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” I sobbed.

As his head started to move closer to mine, I closed my eyes and turned my head away from his disgusting lips.

Someone help! Please!

 

Minhyuk POV

Hmph. You'd think they'd give their soccer star some special treatment for his first day. But nope, nothing; eh whatever. The Lee Minhyuk doesn't need to attend the first day of school.

I was walking out the school gates when I heard a girl sob, “P-p-please stop.”

Curious, I looked around and found a guy pinning some poor girl to the wall around back. I ran over there, hoping I wasn’t too late. Just as he was about to kiss her, I pulled him back and socked him in the head so hard he crumpled to the ground crying in pain.

I spat at him.

“You’re pathetic.”

I kicked him in the stomach before grabbing the girl's wrist and running a good distance away from the school.

“Sh-sh-shouldn’t we call the nurse?”

I stopped in my tracks and turned to look behind me. Staring back at me was the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. My heart felt like it was about to burst from my chest.

I snapped out of my daze when she slipped her arm away from my grasp.

“Yah! He hurt you and you say something like that? No wonder you got hurt. You’re so clueless.” I scolded her.

She looked down and I saw her tremble. When I started to hear some quiet sobs, my eyes grew wide.

Crap. Minhyuk, you and your big mouth! Look what you did you made her cry!

Wiping her tears away she looked off to the side and quietly said, “I’m so sorry. I just don’t like when people get hurt. Please don’t yell at me. I’m sorry.”

Ashamed of my outburst I ran my hands through my hair and smiled sheepishly at her.

“H-hey, it’s okay. Don’t cry. I-I’m sorry I yelled at you.”

She looked up at me. Her eyes were glistening from her fresh tears and she smiled shyly at me.

“Thank you Minhyuk oppa.”

I was shocked.

“Y-you know my name?”

How does she know me? I’ve never seen her before in my entire life. How could I miss someone as stunning as her? I mentally slapped myself.

She giggled.

“Of course I do. You’re Hana’s older brother. I'm Hyeri, one of your sister's friends. But how’d you even find me anyways? Didn’t class start already?”

“I was gonna skip.”

She gasped.

“B-but it’s only the first day of school. Won’t you get in trouble?”

I shrugged.

“Eh. The school doesn’t care what I do as long as I bring home another championship this year.”

She lightly hit my shoulder and smiled.

“You’re bad Minhyuk Oppa.”

My heart skipped a beat. Oh gosh that smile. So perfect.

“Wanna come get ice cream with me? It’s too late to go back to school.” I’m so smooth. Hehe.

“Isn’t it a bit early to eat ice cream?”

“Are you kidding? It’s never too early for ice cream!”

She looked unsure and started babbling to herself debating whether or not she should. Aw how cute!

Before she could answer, I grabbed her hand.

“Come on, my treat.”

I winked and flashed her one of my famous smiles that made all the girls swoon.

She looked down but not quick enough for me to see her blushing.

“Uhm, okay. But only if you promise me one thing."

"Hmm...that depends on what it is."

She bit her thumb and looked away.

"Be my new friend?"

I squeezed her hand and gave her my eye smile.

“I promise.”

 


Double update!

Hehehe we need a sideline romance xD

Minhyuk is just so cute gah!

-

If you guys like the story so far please tell us in the comments below and don't forget to subscribe to our story for updates!^^