Glasses

I Can't Love You {HIATUS}

 

Myungsoo POV

Holy crap! I’m gonna be late for class. Why did I have to stay up all night reading?!

I was running through the hallways trying to get to class when suddenly I tripped. My body lunged forward and hit the ground. Hard. My glasses flew off my face and my books and papers were scattered everywhere. I blindly felt for things and rushed into the nearest classroom just as the bell rung. When I walked in, panting (I’m not the most athletic guy okay), I could feel people staring at me but I couldn’t make out any faces because, of course, I couldn’t find my glasses. I bowed to the teacher and introduced myself.

“Annyeonghaseyo, jeo-neun Kim Myungsoo imnida.”

“Ah, ne, annyeonghaseyo. And do you know what class you are in Kim Myungsoo?”

I squinted my eyes to see what this teacher looked like.

“Uhm, this is Korean history...right?”

The whole class erupted into laughter.

“Mr. Kim, this is geometry. Korean history is in room 212, upstairs.”

Embarrassed, I looked down and asked the teacher to write me a pass. As she was writing the pass, I quietly confessed to her that I lost my glasses so I wouldn’t be able to find my way.

 

Hana POV

“Lee Hana.”

Surprised that my name being mentioned, I looked at the teacher questioningly.

“I would like you to this student to room 212 as well as his other classes for today.”

I looked at the student she was referring to and saw it was the idiot that found his way into the wrong class. I groaned in frustration.

Of all the people in this class. Me? Really? I don’t have time to babysit some lost kid. This is highschool not preschool. Ugh.

Jiyeon nudged me and I looked back at them. They all snickered and winked at me.

Great. Why am I friends with such immature people?

“Don’t have too much fun with the nerd.” Krystal said teasingly.

I glared at her.

“Whatever.”

And with a huff I got up from my seat and headed to the front of the classroom.

 

Myungsoo POV

“This is Lee Hana, she will be showing you to all of your classes today.”

“Annyeonghaseyo.”

I turned in the direction of the girl’s voice. All I saw was a blurry human blob.

Aigoo. Why’d you have to lose your glasses. First you entered the wrong class. Then you’re basically assigned a babysitter. Now you don’t even know what your guide looks like.

I bowed to her.

“Ne, annyeonghaseyo. Kim Myungsoo imnida, please treat me well.”

She didn’t even acknowledge my introduction. Suddenly she started to walk away from me. Scared that I would be left behind, I ran to catch up with her. I felt myself trip over something and it was deja vu all over again. I heard a group of guys laugh.

“That’s what you get for trying to chase after my girl.”

I heard a slap.

“First off, I am not YOUR girl. You don’t own me. Second, I saw you stick out your foot purposely. Apologize to Myungsoo now or I will have Bang Yongguk find you.”

“G-g-god. Calm down woman. I was just messing around.”

I felt someone lift me up.

“Look dude, I’m sorry for tripping you. It won’t happen again.”

“O-oh, i-it’s okay.”

She grabbed my arm rather forcefully and dragged me out of the class. When we were in the empty hallway she let go of me.

“You’re like a baby that needs constant attention Kim Myungsoo-ssi.”

I laughed uncomfortably and apologized.

 

Hana POV

Aish, this kid is helpless. How is he the same year as me?

As I was walking Myungsoo to class I saw a pair of glasses on the floor along with some papers.  I looked back to see Myungsoo stumbling towards me.

 

Myungsoo POV

“Did you lose your glasses Kim Myungsoo-ssi?”

“Uhm, y-y-yeah. I fell earlier. You can just call me Myungsoo by the way.”

I smiled in embarrassment and rubbed the back of my neck.

Suddenly, Hana came close to me. I closed my eyes in anticipation for...I don’t know...something. I felt her place something on my face. I opened my eyes and saw Hana just inches away from my face.

My eyes widened and I started to choke on my saliva. A warmth rose up in my cheeks and I quickly looked away.

Oh my gosh. She’s beautiful.

 

Hana POV

After I placed his glasses on him he opened his eyes. His eyes grew big and I took a step back. He then started coughing.

“Are you okay?”

He looked away and mumbled.

“Yeah, I’m okay, I just choked on my saliva.”

I gave him a look then giggled.

“Myungsoo, you’re weird.”

 

Myungsoo POV

“Myungsoo, you’re weird.”

I finally got the courage to look at her again and was surprised to see her giggling.

W-what’s happening? I’ve never felt my heart grow so light and my stomach get all twisted inside. Maybe I’m coming down with something.

“Well, don’t just stare at me, we have to get you to class. At this rate, we’ll get there when we’re old and wrinkly.”

She started to walk again and I quickly followed behind her.

 


So triple update today! Thank you for those who have subscribed and commented!

For new readers please be sure to subscribe if you want to read more of our story :D

-

Anyways...

Finally introduced Myungsoo! He's such an awkward child xD

Haha; and yay for MyungNa moments! Love is in the air~ <3