730 Days Romance

Description

My name is Chae Ri Rae, I'm one of the 9th princess in heaven, my father is the jade emperor.

I was being punished because I have broken a law in heaven, I am down onto the mortal world to serve my punishment, but.. I fall for a guy.

But..... 730 days later, I must be back in heaven, at whatever cost. 


Credits to :

♠ [ ` P E A C H Y G R A P H I C S ` ] ♠  || For the poster + background ~ 

Foreword

© COPYRIGHTED - TOHEAVEN. NO COPYING OR RE-WRITING THIS STORY! PLEASE

TAKE NOTE ITS BY TOHEAVEN.

 ig3RtykK67I0d.png

Let me introduce the characters :

ig3RtykK67I0d.png

tumblr_md4zuteMKJ1qdnkxso1_500.png

Chae Ri Rae - The 9th princess of the heaven, playful, funny, lovely.

Character : Out-going, doesn't care what punishment what she has to go through, as long as she thinks she is right. 

tumblr_mjcq2uIA9s1s06aq4o1_500.jpg

Kim Kibum known as Key - A normal guy, not really rich, but is able to live well without his parents.

Character : Cold, but once he have decided to hold on to someone he loves, he will do whatever it takes to hold her back.

ig3RtykK67I0d.png

Chae Ri Rae, was the 9th princess in heaven. Ri Rae broken a heaven law in heaven, and the jade emperor which was her father, sent Ri Rae down to the mortal world to let her serve her punishment. Ri Rae hated the mortal world, because she wanted to enjoy life in heaven, the Jade Emperor told Ri Rae that she must do spend her 730 days in the mortal world before she could come back to the heaven. Ri Rae had no choice but to obey the jade emperor. Ri Rae was then sent down to mortal world and the moment she land on to the moral world, she met Kibum which is also known as key. Key thought that Ri Rae was a weird girl because Ri Rae doesn't know anything about the mortal wolrd. Therefore, key took Ri Rae into his house and took care of her..... Feelings developed between them.

What will happen when Key realizes that Ri Rae was the 9th princess in heaven and she had to leave this earth after 730 days? 

How much can Key sacrifice for Ri Rae? And how much can Ri Rae sacrifice for Key? Will their love be able to withstand all the obstacle? 

 

 

 

Because it's you so I will wait patiently
So can you please take a step closer to me?
You know that I only have you in my heart
Please don’t leave me alone
- Kim Ki Bum (Key)
 

 

Every time I see you with my sad eyes
Or without a word, looking at you and smile
This is what I’m telling you – I only love you.
No matter where am I, I will never stop loving you. 
- Chae Ri Rae