Want

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Jiyong's POV

 

Though the YG family concert tour already started two days ago, I still had other schedules. So today, I am at the studio for a magazine pictorial but this time, I am with Dara. It's for their February issue, the Love Month as they say. She was hesitant at first but Chaerin and Bom convinced her to do it.

And Dara's beauty really can't be ignored. Even women here at the studio are mesmerized on her. Good thing, there is no real men here otherwise I won't surely be comfortable.

"Aigoo...stop looking to your wife, she is perfectly fine. This will be done soon." The stylist Noona said. I just chuckled then she continue her work until Dara and I are set for the photo opt.

"Ms Sandara, relax..." The photographer said.

She really looked nervous so I grab her waist then kissed her forehead. "Just enjoy this Mrs Kwon." We stare to each other for a moment until we heard giggles. Her face turned red.

Later on, the pictorial ended.

"Little Kwon is hungry."

I just chuckled then we went to Mom's restaurant.

"Sandara, eat well." As usual, Mom is ecstatic on our sudden visit.

Dara just smiled. Her body is now starting to change. A little bulge on her stomach, her s are more round, her face is a little bit swollen. Fortunately, her pregnancy still not affect her mood but she is always hungry.

"What are you looking at?"

I grinned. "You looked fat Mrs Kwon.

"Ya! I am not fat!"

"Yes you are." Then I laugh as she glare at me. "I am only kidding. Eat more."

She just pout her lips and continue to eat. While looking at her, a decision comes in.

"Mrs Kwon..." She looked at me. "Let's get married again."

She stopped then a grin slowly formed on her. "Sure."

I chuckled. "I thought you'll still make it hard for me."

She giggled. "No. Asked me why."

"Why?"

"It's because I love you." Then she laugh. "Aigoo! G-Dragon is blushing!"

"You are really one of a kind."

She wink at me. "And so are you."

I groan. "Don't do that again."

But knowing her, she did it anyway. "Want to go home now Mr Kwon?"

"Hell yeah." She just giggled again. After a while, we bid goodbye to Mom.

"Visit me again okay?"

Dara just nodded then kissed her cheek and I did the same. 

While on the road, I received a message from Kiko. She just apologized. I am glad that she finally realized her mistake. It's just that we can't be friends anymore. A part of me had a little regret because I still consider her as a friend but I guess that it should be better this way.

There are really things that we can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter