Realization

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

As soon as we reach the venue, Jiyong and I became busy. He is rehearsing with Seunghyun while Bom and I checking the other necessary things that the two guys needed at the dressing room. Waldrobes. Accessories. Etc.

"How's Jiyong?" Bom asked.

"He loves to tease."

She chuckled. "That's so Jiyong. He really acts like a kid."

I just smiled then my phone rings. It's Jiyong. "What?"

"Let's eat."

"Oh..." I check my watch. It's almost in the afternoon. "We didn't notice the time. But why you had to call me? You can just come here." Then he became silent. "Hello? Jiyong?" I looked to my phone, the call still on. "Ya!" Suddenly the door opens and he entered, holding his phone.

"Noona, Hyung is at the stage." He said then suddenly grab my wrist. "Let's go."

"Where are we going?" He didn't say anything and just pull me. When I looked to Bom, she only smiled. "Is it okay for us to leave the venue?"

"I already told this to Sanjangnim and we will not stay that long. Mom wants to see you."

"Eh?! Why?"

He just chuckled. I thought we are going to the Kwons Residence but instead, we went to a restaurant. And I found out that it is managed by his Mother.

"Sandara, how are you?"

I smiled after she kissed my cheeks. "I am good. How about you?"

"Oh am I am good too because I see you." My face burned. She is a showy person. "I know both of you are hungry..." She guided us to a reserved table where foods are already served. "So I won't disturb you anymore and eat well."

"You won't join us?"

"No." She looks happy. I wonder for what reason. "I need to go back at the kitchen, the customers are coming."

Then we start to eat. "Your Mom wants to see me because she wants me to see her restaurant?"

"I guess so. How's the food?"

"Delicious!"

He just smiled. After a while, we finished eating.

"Jiyongie, give this to Bom and Seunghyun. It's been a long time since I last saw them."

Jiyong nodded and get the paper bag from her. "We are going now." Then scratch his nape. I saw embarassment on his face. "Thanks Mom."

She giggled. "Anytime son." She looked at me then kissed my cheeks once again. "See you later."

"Oh...your coming?"

"Of course! We don't want to skip this special day of my Jiyongie."

I smiled. "See you later."

Later on, we went back to the venue. I get the paper bag from Jiyong then he go to the stage.

"Tokki, tell Bommie that don't eat it all." Seunghyun said.

I just laugh then start to walk when I saw Bom coming. She is with a pretty and tall woman. Judging on the way the woman walks, I can tell that she is a model.

"Jiyong! Seunghyun!" She wave her hand to them. Then I looked back to the stage and saw their reactions. Seunghyun looks glad while it's different with Jiyong, he looks suprised or something that made me to breathe hard. The woman walk faster but before coming up to the stage, she looked to our direction. "Thanks Bom!"

Bom just smiled then looked at me. I start to feel panic when she gave me an intense stare. I inhale deeply. "H-here..." I lifted up the paper bag. "Jiyong's Mom gave this. For you and Tabi."

"You okay?"

"Of c-course." Then forced a laugh. "I guess I ate too much. Let's go back." I didn't wait for her answer as I hurriedly walk. I heard her chuckle before following me. Then we went back working but the woman keeps popping on my mind. Aish. This is irritating. Why I am feeling this way. I hate this. Who is that woman? What is her relation to Seunghyun? To Jiyong?

"That woman is Kiko..." I looked to Bom. "Jiyong's ex-girlfriend." She whisper.

That brought a sudden pain to my chest. "R-really?" 

She nodded. "As far as I remember, she was his first and last girlfriend. Jiyong met her when they were still trainees." She said in a low voice. Maybe that information is confidential.

I just smiled then keep myself busy. I guess Bom already knew what my current state so she don't talk anymore. Later on, the concert will start within two hours. Jiyong and Seunghyun are now getting their make-ups done while Bom and I are double checking their things. Then Ahjussi came in, he just congratulated them and share some words of wisdom. After him, the Kwons came in. They greeted us. While listening to their chat, my phone rings. It's Donghae. I excused myself then get out from the room to answer his call.

"Fishy...I missed you."

"I don't think so."

"What?" I looked for an area where I can hear him clearly. It's sort of far from the dressing room.

He chuckled. "If I haven't call you, you won't remember that I am still existing."

"Aigoo..." I giggled. "I am sorry for that. This is the first time I got so busy."

"Are they treating yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter