A Day with DaraGon

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

The past six months of my life were a rollercoaster ride for me but it was a good journey because I met Jiyong, he turned my life into something that I never thought will happen.

And right now, few hours left until next year. I am looking forward to spend the upcoming days with Jiyong and our little Kwon.

"Sandara, eat everything you like okay?" Jiyong's Mom said. She was ecstatic in my pregnancy. "Or do you want specific food?" Jiyong's Dad just smiled.

I shake my head. "I am fine Mom. Actually I feel full already."

She smiled. "Aigoo I was really right that you were the key to my dream."

"And the key to my success!" Yoona added. We laugh. "Cheers everyone!"

I looked to Jiyong and grinned. "Mr Kwon, for the first time you lost in a bet." I called Donghae and asked him about his relationship status with Yoona but they were still in the getting-to-know-each-other stage.

He chuckled. "Seunghyun doesn't want a car now. He'll think of something more expensive."

I giggled. "Be ready Mr Kwon." He just smirked. Later on, the countdown begins.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... Happy new year!"

I took a photo of them then Jiyong posted it to his social media account. After it, he took our photo and posted as well.

Happy New Year.

I smiled. This is our first photo together that he publicized.

Then he took another photo of us. There will be a mini celebration at a YG cafeteria tomorrow at dinner time. The first 100 who will come can spend three hours with me and my wife prepared special gifts as well. We will be waiting.

As soon as he posted it, his fans went crazy through their comments. All of them wants to come but I wish YG cafeteria can accommodate them all.

After chatting with the Kwons, Jiyong and I went to his room. Then I called Mom and Dad. I already send my greetings to Donghae and Minzy earlier.

"Tokki, happy new year to you too. We missed you."

"I missed you too. Kiss Dad for me."

"Sure." We talked for mintues before I ended the call.

Then Jiyong grab my waist. "Happy New Year Mrs Kwon."

I smiled then wrap my arms around his nape. "Happy New Year Mr Kwon."

We shared a long and deep New Year kiss. After that, we went to our own little world.

The next day, Jiyong and I currently busy as the event for his fans will start in two hours.

"Taste this Mr Kwon. Ahjumma wanted to hear our thoughts for this new menu." I seated beside him and placed the plate to his front. It's a stuffed chicken with white sauce but he only eat the chicken. I rolled my eyes. "Mr Kwon, you have to eat the chicken together with the sauce. That's why there is a white sauce." Instead to use fork, I used my thumb and forefinger in dipping the chicken at the sauce. I was about to eat it but suddenly Jiyong grab my arm and I gasped as he eat the chicken! Then my face burned as I felt his teeth and tongue through my fingers before pulling out from his mouth.

He grinned. "This taste better."

I looked around. I don't if someone noticed what he just did. The three Ahjummas were currently busy as well as the kitchen staff. "Jerk."

He just laugh then gave me a quick kiss.

"That's illegal here."

I turn around then my face brightens. Seunghyun is with Bom. "Tabi!"

She smiled. "Can we join?"

"Of course."

"Can we join you guys too?" Chaerin and Seungri just came in.

"Definitely!"

Later on, the event started and the YG cafeteria became crowded. The remaining fans from outside can only see us through the big screen. They were more delighted when they saw Seungri, Chaerin and Seunghyun at the side beside me. Bom is at the kitchen area, helping the staff in preparing the food. There are no media allowed but YG is currently airing this event on their website.

Jiyong did the opening remarks. "Despite the sudden announcement, thank you all for coming here." He smiled at me. "Mrs Kwon join me here..." Reluctantly I stand up and smiled to his fans. Fortunately, they smiled back. Others even giggled when Jiyong grasp my hand. "Everyone, this is my wife, Dara. Please love her too the way you love me."

"Yes Oppa!!!"

He grinned. "Okay before we eat, a perfomance is prepared by Chaerin and Seungri."

Fans screamed. Minutes after, GD&TOP performed. I chuckled. The two is moving their bodies in a flirtacious way so the fans gone crazy. Screams and camera flashes are everywhere. After their performance, Seungri grab the mic. While Seunghyun and Jiyong went to kitchen to help Bom.

"Did you like it?" He asked the fans. They answered him by a loud scream. "It's time for the highlight of this event." He grinned. "And that is to eat! Fans from outside, don't worry, foods will also be served. Eat well everyone! While you eat, the new song of G-Dragon will be played. It's only exclusive for today's event so enjoy the song! After eating, there will be a game. The beautiful wife of G-Dragon, Dara Noona had exciting prizes for everyone and after that, we will give you the chance to ask us. Whatever it is, we will answer from the bottom of our hearts." The fans screamed again. "Woah. I am hungry!" He said when he come back beside us.

I giggled. "You were a good MC, Seungri."

He grinned. "Thank you Noona." He looked to Chaerin. "Let's fall in line."

She chuckled. "What about you Unnie?"

"I'll wait for Jiyong here." She just smiled then they went to the fans who are currently on the line. Fans took that as a chance for taking pictures with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter