Approval

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Damn. What is happening?! It's been a week since I received that message from Dara and I can't contact her anymore. Seunghyun already help me but even Donghae is uncontactable. As much as I wanted to go at Italy immediately, I can't. We still have four days before our concert ends. Something has definitely happened and I know that her Dad is involved with this which Seunghyun agreed. . I terribly missed Dara!

Let's break up. It won't work. Don't bother to contact me anymore as this message is already goodbye for us.

I know she didn't mean it. I can feel it. Her Dad maybe did something for her to sent that kind of message. But still, it managed to torn my heart into pieces. I can't imagine life without Dara. What I feel for her is so severe that even myself can't believe that I'll feel this kind of emotion.

"Jiyong." Bom's voice startled me. "You okay?"

"I am not." Then I sip another bottle of beer. I am drowning myself at a hotel's bar where we are currently staying.

She sigh then get the beer from me. "Stop it. You have to rest now."

"No. It's you who should take a rest." I looked to Seunghyun. "Hyung, you can leave me here. I can manage myself. Bring Bom too."

"Idiot. What if some media caught you here?"

My face darkens. "I don't give a damn about it."

"You are really an idiot. Instead to drown yourself here, why don't you start to make a plan?"

"I already had a plan! But this thing happened, I don't know what to do anymore." I placed my forehead on the table. I felt like crying.

He sigh. "Here."

I lifted my head then get the small envelope from him. My chest start to pound hard.

"Bom bought that plane ticket." It is bound to Rome. Dara's address is noted down on a small paper. "She also arranged your hotel and transfer."

"But we have schedule after the concert."

He rolled his eyes. "You're unbelievable. There's a conflicts in our schedule so Sanjangnim resceduled it after a week once we conclude our concert, don't you remember?"

I stopped then groan when I realized my stupidity. "I'm sorry."

"Clear your head, idiot."

"Thank you Hyung." Then I looked to Bom and was about to hug her but Seunghyun hold my arm. I chuckled. "Thank you too."

She smiled. "So...should we take a rest now?"

I nodded. "Sorry for the trouble."

She chuckled. "I regret that I didn't record you earlier, I should be a millionaire by tomorrow."

I just groan then we went back to our own room. As I expected, I can't sleep so I just check my phone to re-read all Dara's messages and browse her photos. But it only worsen my longing to her. Then a decision has been made. I'll talk to Sanjangnim before going to Italy.

And that day comes. Finally.

"Are you sure about this Jiyong?" Sanjangnim asked me when I told him that I won't renew my contract anymore. I nodded. He stare at me before he sigh. "Well, I think I should prepare myself now in getting bankrupt."

I groan. "Sanjangnim, that won't happen. Just debut those kids." I am referring to the trainees who are with the YG for three years.

He chuckled. "Did you know that your brother submitted his audition clip?"

"Really? That punk is stubborn, I already told him to finish his studies first."

"He is just like you."

I bow at him. "Thank you Sanjangnim."

"Since you are determined to quit. Why don't you release a solo full album before your contract ends?"

I smiled. That's a good idea. "Sure."

"Okay good. Go now. Your still have flight to catch." I just bow at him then run out from the YG building.

I dialled Mom's number. They are at my apartment, packing my things. "Hurry Jiyongie! We already fix everything."

I chuckled. "I am already on my way, Mom"

She just giggled then I ended the call. Next, I called Seunghyun. "If you stare to Dara's Dad, don't even make a single blink or else he gonna throw your out."

"Thank you for that information, Hyung. I really owe you this."

"Just take care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter