Choice

No One Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

YooNa Kwon is a great designer. She made two designs for each event and I bought it all. I smiled then stare again to myself at my full length mirror. I love how I look. The fedora hat and the dress she made suit me.

"Unnie, is this the gloves you looking for?" Minzy came in to my room.

"Yes! Thank you."

She smiled then help me to wear it. "You're welcome. What time we will leave?"

"Give me one hour. I am still waiting someone's call."

She knew who will is that someone as she looked at me with a teasing face. "Take your time Unnie." Then she left.

I just stare to my ring until my phone rings. I inhale deeply before answering Jiyong's call. "What took you so long Mr GD?"

He chuckled. "It seems you are waiting for me."

I pout my lips. "Jerk." Of course I am, he told me to wait for his call before we go to the airport. The art showcase is located at another city of Italy so we are going to use Dad's private plane.

He laugh. "Ready for the exhibition?"

"Yeah. We will leave..." I check my time. "In fifteen minutes."

I giggled when he groan. I knew that they just arrived at their next concert venue. In two weeks, they will conclude their concert. "I thought we can still chat for hour." Then he sigh. "Donghae is really not with you?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. He and Dad went to Germany yesterday, they will be back after three days so only bodyguards and Minzy will be with me. Do you still want me to elaborate why they went there?"

He chuckled. "No need. I just wanted to make sure."

"You are weird."

He laugh again. "Though we still have new schedules after our concert, I will have free days between that so I'll use it to visit you."

I smiled. "Are you really sure in facing my Dad?"

"Of course but I can't help but to be nervous."

I giggled. "I felt we are in a movie."

He laugh once more. "And that only means we will live happily ever after."

My eyes became warm. I hope so. Then my door opens. Minzy smiled. "We are going now. I'll send you a message once we arrived there."

"Alright. Don't get too close with other man there."

I rolled my eyes. "Yes Ahjussi."

He chuckled. "I love you."

My chest pound hard. "I love you too. Bye." Then I ended the call. I smiled to Minzy. "Let's go now." We saw Mom when we went down.

She smiled. "You are beautiful Tokki."

I kissed her cheeks. "Thanks to you." She giggled. "We'll go ahead now."

"Take care. You'll be here at dinner right?"

I nodded. "See you later Mom." Then we are off to airport. Later on, we board Dad's private plane and the plane took off as scheduled. While waiting for the food to be served, I check the brochure that the organizer sent me in advance. At first, I will only go at the art showcase as a representative of Dad but right now, I am going to buy a painting as Dad bought the La Romania and starting tomorrow, I am moving to new office where the main branch of La Romania is located. It's two hours drive from home. More far if I'll compare it to Dad's office. On this coming weekend, an event will be held for a formal introduction of me as La Romania's new CEO. Oh darn. I honestly don't like this kind of event. I wanted to keep my profile low as much as possible.

And I am unable to tell him what I told to Donghae as he already bought that property before I even talk to him so I know it's useless anymore to say anything to him.

"Good morning Ms Park, here is your breakfast." The flight attendant interruped my thoughts. Holding her remote, she turn on it and the table appear from the side.

I smiled. "Thank You."

"You're welcome Ms Park. If you still need anything, kindly press the button." She politely point the button under the table.

I nodded. "Thank you again." I looked to Minzy, another flight attendant is currently serving her breakfast as well then I looked to my back. "Oh wait...don't forget about them." I am referring to my two bodyguards.

"Yes Ms Park." I just smiled then she go back to her cabin.

After an hour, we landed safely, before going out, I went to the bathroom and fix myself. And in less than an hour, we arrived the venue. I check my time, it's almost in the afternoon. Reporters are already scattered outside the venue and as I expected, they gather around me as soon as they realized my presence. My companions are alert, they make sure that they can't hurt me because I still remember how reporters went crazy when I attended last year's art exhibition.

"Ms Park, can you tell us how do you feel that you already owned the one of the biggest chain of malls?"

I smiled. "I feel pressured of course but I'll handle it on the best way I can. Thank you." Though there are still questions,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter