Hers

Stockholm Syndrome

Since the big news you constantly felt like throwing up, at first you could not help  to be happy, i mean you have been waiting for your freedom, you cry night after night thinking your dad would never pay the price these guys had set for you, it was to high and your father was a stubborn son of a , but now after a while a weird sensation had taking over your chest, the oppression was making it hard to breath, the night before you got no sleep at all out of anxiety, the next afternoon they were taking you home, you were about to be free but it wasn’t joy what was keeping you awake, the room at the end of the hallway never turn his light off, he stood all night up not directly with you but it was a comfort, could he been upset by the news? Did he even flick at the thought of you leaving by the afternoon?

sitting at the edge of the bed, hearing the sweet melody of the birdies outside on the forest, perfect hide out, a house on the woods, the lack of sleep wasn’t heavy on you, the train of images and thoughts on your head where the ones causing all the trouble on your aching body.

Young woon. You said his name into the room trying to match what you were feeling with those letters. Your heart ache. Yes it was because of him.  his smile flash across your mind, his lame jokes and the way he make you feel like he cared about you, maybe this was all un your mind, Stockholm syndrome, yeah that was it but even if it was the simple thought of not seeing him again was burning your skin.

By any chance did he feel the same way? He did save you from his fellow member who tried to you, he gave you to the biggest room of the house and let you take walks on the woods, with him of course so you wouldn’t run away, sometimes, when he took long trips, the first night when he returned he would spend it at some old couch on your room and that kiss, you swear he was looking hungrily at your lips before you took his in a sweet one.

You shook your head side to side, you were leaving, with your family, to your luxury life, with people that love you and cared for you, even if some of these guys seem to care yet again they were paid to look after you; you meant money nothing but that. Your eyes started to get filled with tears when suddenly someone open your door.

One of the nice guys open the door, Ryeowook, he was caring a trade with coffee and some toast.

.-Oh hi! .- he said leaving the trail on bed next to you, he saw your tears.- happy tears aren’t they?- he tried to clean them up but you quickly make a no motion with your hands and swallow the sadness to keep you from tearing any further.

.-Ah we´re gonna miss the female presence on this cold house.- he was trying to get you to talk but you just gave him a a force half smile.- Okay im gonna leave now, you better take a shower and put this on- he leave a brown paper bag on the bed.- we´re leaving soon, if we want to get you to the city by afternoon we need to get going, Young Woon orders.- he shrugs then he walked out the room and let you once again in the cruel reality.

You stood up and took the bag inside the bathroom of your room, Young Woon ex masters room, which he left you so you could be more comfortable.

You sigh, yet again, you were money nothing but money. Inside the bag you found a pretty blue navy dress with some new underwear, just your size, that was creepy but you decided not to care.

You open the shower door and got the water flowing, cold, it was always cold the first 5 minutes but you decided to ignore it, it was the last shower there and you felt like having your body against the coldness of it; you took your pj´s a gift from the other guy called Sungmin, it was better to leave all these things behind, forget everything, like they would, like Young Woon would.

One foot on the water, then the other one, the cold water running thru the front of your body, slowly the water was getting every inch of your head wet, then your shoulders; you thought you heard some fuss outside; they might be happy with you leaving, you heard his voice in the hallway, then nothing, you clean up, shampoo your hair, scrub your body all in automatic mode. You secretly wish to hear more if his velvet husky voice; he was always so loud.

You were about to closed the running water when Suddenly the shower door slide open; you turn around in shock, fear and confusion, but then you found him there, he was wearing the same as last night, some jeans with a black wife beater the only difference was that his hair was a mess, you tried to cover yourself up with your hands but any how it was a little useless and then again he  kept looking down at his feet.

He enter the shower, full clothed, you took a step back, your heart beating hard in your chest, was your body excited? Was your heart feeling happy?; he closed the door and looked up, you would thought he would scan you, but no, he looked directly onto your eyes.

He took another step, making you took another step back; your back now directly in the cold water way; Young Woon grabbed you by your chin and move his body so he would be right under the water also; you stop trying to cover up and moved your hands to his chest; yes he was there; you got on your toes so you could finally kiss him, a goodbye kiss with a hello taste.

But he moved, just when your lips were about to touch he moved; he took a step back, he was about to turn but you saw him doubt, he desists and turn around pull you by your shoulders and pulled you into a hug, he hide his face in you wet hair, you hide your face in his now drenching wet shirt. Your hands around his waist, his hands pulling you in.

He pulled himself from you and withouth turning back he open the shower door and step outside, you heard him open the bedroom door and step outside, you could hear his wet boots walking on the hardwood floor.

.-HUYNG!! WHY ARE YOU ALL WET!!!.-  you heard someone said down the hallway. Then no answer just a cold hard door closing.

Was that his way of saying goodbye? Of saying he cared…. Or was that the way of saying Stay….

You grabbed the towel from the hanger, closed the running water and step outside. They were still there, the new blue dress; your freedom behind the door.