love confession

Catch me i'm falling

JESSICA'S POV

the concert was finished already i am now resting our room. my roomate is sooyoung she went out to eat with hyoyeon. aish that girl she eats all the time. i'm trying to sleep but i cant because i cant stop thinking of tiffany and my feelings for her.i wanted to confess but what if she rejects me?aish! okay i will confess to her and if she rejects me i'll accept it. a knock on the door stop my thoughts.

" jessi?" oh gosh! why now i'm not ready yet.

" c-come in" i'm nervous aish calm down jess. the door opened revealing an angel a.k.a tiffany hwang.

" j-jessi c-can we talk?" she said as she sat beside me.

" sure" i said calmly. she suddenly hug me. i froze for a moment as i feel my heart skipped a beat.

" i'm sorry jessi..i miss you so much" she said while crying in my shoulder.

" i-it's okay.." i said as i hug her tightly. assuring that everything's fine. after awhile she stopped crying i kissed her forehead then lay on her lap.

TIFFANY'S POV

i'm so happy that jessi and i were okay now. i'm still confused about my feelings for her. i knew that i love her but sometimes i think it's just a sisterly love since i knew her for a long time but sometimes i feel like i'm in heaven when i'm with her. i wanted to confess but i wanted to make sure of my feelings first.

" jess?"

" hmm?"

"  will you catch me if i fall?"

" what are you saying i'm always catching you whenever you fall on stage right?and if i dont i always help you to stand"

"oh right" ' that's not what i meant jessi i think i'm falling for you'

" tiff i-i have something to say to you" jessi said as she sat up and hold my hands.

" what is it jessi?"

" i-i dont know how will you react to this but I just need to get this off my chest cause it feels so heavy and it hurts me already.." jessi said looking straight to my eyes. oh my god!is she confessing to me?please not now i'm still not sure about my feelings.

"..i love you tiff..i love you..i-is it okay if i ask you out?" she said looking at me sweetly. jessi..

" i-im sorry jessi..i love you but not like the way you love me.i-i mean..--"  i tried to explain but when i saw her tears running down her beautiful face it breaks my heart. i rarely see jessi cry. i'm really sorry jessi.i just..i'm afraid of everything..i dont know why but suddenly i'm afraid of what might people think. what if our friends left us. i'm doing this for us jessi i dont want you to get hurt.

" i-it's okay tiff..i-i just wanted to confess..we're still bestfriends right?" she asked me. i hug her tightly

" ofcourse.." that's the only thing i can say.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

weeks had past jessica acted like nothing happened between her and tiffany. as for tiffany she also acted lik nothing happened but ofcourse knowing jessica she knew that jessica is just pretending.

" sica you're looking at her again why dont you just confess?" yuri said with yoona nodding beside her

" i already did"

" REALLY?" the two was shocked.jessica nodded

" yes, i've confess to her last week after our concert"

" then what happened unnie?" yoona asked

" she rejected me" jessica smiled sadly. the two hug her.

" wow sica you're so brave"

" yuri unnie is right. unnie i'm proud of you"

" i just wish you two were brave to confess like me" jessica smirked.

" w-what are you saying?" the two asked

" i know that you two are dating dont worry your secret is safe with me..." the two felt relieve

" or not. HEY GUYS! YOONYUL HAS SOMETHING TO SAY!" jessica shouted then laugh

" UNNIE!"

" YAH!SICA!" the two run chasing jessica. tiffany frowned at the scene but after she saw jessica laughing she smiled sadly.' i wish i was the one who makes her smile' tiffany thought

 

double update ^.^