hurt

Catch me i'm falling

i woke up early since i have schedules for today actually i only slept for 2-3 hours thinking of what should i do. after i take a bath, dress up and prepared my things i went straight to the kitchen to grab some food. since i'm the only one who have schedules today other members is still sleeping.

" g-good morning jessi" tiffany smiled as she greeted me nervously. i was shocked since i taught she's still asleep.

" morning" i simply said

" i-ive prepared this for you" i look at where she's looking at i saw all of my favorite food for breakfast on the table.

" it's too many i cant eat all of that" i said. i'm still mad and disappointed at her.

" it's okay just eat anything you want yoona and sooyoung is here they can eat it if you dont finish it" she said slightly joking.

" just give it to them i'm not hungry" i said. i turned around and was about to leave when she hugged me.

" i'm sorry"

" i know you often say that" i said as i tried to remove her arms around my waist but she just tightened her hug..

" dont you trust me jess?..dont you love me anymore?"

" i trust you that's why it hurts so much..i love you that's why i'm trying my best to hold on.."

" jess-"

" trust..love..i gave it to you tiff..but you wasted it"

" jessi..what should i do? just tell me..anything i'll do it.."

" stay away from me." i said still holding back my tears.

" jessi.."

" you heard me right? i need to go now."

" please dont leave me..." she said crying

" i have to go" i said trying my best to control my emotions.

" o-okay let's just have dinner at your favorite restaurant later jessi.." she said as she wipe her tears.

" my musical is not finish yet incase you forgot."

" i-i'll wait"

" no."

" jess please? i just want to make it up to you."

" i said no. i need to go now." i said as i walked away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAEYEON'S POV

" sunny please let's talk" i said as i run after her she's been ignoring me and avoiding me the whole day.

" no, i dont want to"

" sunny dont you trust me?"

" how can i trust you when you made me believe that you love me! that everything's okay! that nothing's wrong!..but actually you're doing something behind my back! you're just using me kim taeyeon!" she shouted angrily.

" i'm not..i swear i'm not using you i really love you sunny.."

" ' i love you?' that's the biggest lie ever..and yet i believe it" she said crying.

" i'm begging you sunny just give me a chance i'll prove it to you" i said as i hugged her crying.

" i hate you!"

" i know"

" but i still love you.."

" can you give me a chance?"

" i dont know.."

" i'll do anything to have you back..to erase all the pain that you're feeling right now..to make you trust me..and love me without any doubt." i said sincerely.

" dont just say it..do it.."

 

 

 

 

hi! sorry for short chapters. i really wanted to make it longer but i'm really busy doing my reports, project plus examination week is really near. i'm really sorry i hope you understand.

btw thanks for those who upvoted and subscribe!