Chapter 4

Heaven is where we'll be

"Gege, you have to look nice for my guests." LiYan sighed as she fixed her brother's bow tie. Kris rolled his eyes.

"LiYan, you're gonna be fine. Stop freaking out. We do this every year. It's not good for you complexion," Kris joked which ended up having his slapped in the arm.

The party started and LiYan ran off to entertain her guests, leaving Kris all alone.

He was just about to sit at a table and wait for his friends, but some girl caught his eye. It was Kyungri. Wow, she looks beautiful. He smiled to himself, but then started to frown when he saw Suho.

He walked up to the group. 

"Hey, guys!" Kris greeted as they all turned to him. Most of them greeted back, but one particular person ignore his 'hello'. He then made his way back to the table and sighed to himself. 

Kyungri felt as if something was worng, so she decided to look around the familiar house. She went upstairs and saw that Kris's door was open and she went in. She looked around and remembered all of the memories she had in that room. While looking, she came across Kris's bulletin board. All certain dates and events were on it. Like when they first met,when one of them broke something from their body first. Or the time their pet hamster died. She was so into looking at it, that she didn't notice the owner of the room standing by the door. 

"Found anything that you like?" Kris chuckled which make Kyungri turn around in shock.

"Oh my God, Kris, you scared me,"Kyungri said.

"What are you doing here?" He said as he entered his own room.

"Well, it was wide open. You shouldn't do that when you have strangers over," Kyungri nagged to the guy right in front of her.

"You're not a stranger. You're far more than that,"Kris said as he walked closer to her. Kyungri backed away.

"YiFan. Don't move any closer," Kyungri threatened. 

"Kyungri, just hear me out. I want you to just listen to what im saying."Kris assured.

"Okay. You have 5 minutes," Kyungri crossed her arms. Kris took a deep breath.

"Kyungri. Right now, i don't know what I'm doing without you. Honestly, without you, I am nothing. Yes, I may be Peter Pan. And you may be Tinkerbell. But you're not Tinkerbell for those reasons. I don't want you to be Wendy because in the end, Wendy ends up leaving Peter Pan and she never goes back to him. Other than Tinkerbell, who will, no matter, be by Peter Pan side and love him. Ri, I love you. So much that whenever I do something, it just make me think about you. It hurts seeing you happy with Suho, knowing that it's not me who you're smiling at. It hurts knowing that you were never mine. You're my everything. I know this makes me a for realizing my feelings now, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to win your heart. To make it mine again. I don't want you to pick right away, but i just want you to think about it."Kris confessed and kissed her forehead before heading back to the party.

Kyungri was on the verge of breaking into tears. The guy that she loved had finally returned her feelings. She didnt know what to do.

Why is this happenning to me? Kyungri cried to herself.

____
 

Double Update, WHATUP?!

It's like 6 in the morning and i literally pulled an all nighter.

Bless my soul.

Please ejoy this update!

Hope to see you guys again soon!

Rainbowlollipop out, yo.