Chapter 3

Heaven is where we'll be

School was the same as it was everyday. At least to Kyungri. Ever since Kris disappeared, she felt as if she could focus more. 

Honestly, she didn't focus at all. Kris was constantly on her mind, wondering how he was doing or if he was healthy.

So after school, she and Kyungsan went to the mall to buy LiYan's gift.

"Oppa, do you think LiYan would like this?"Kyungri said as she showed her brother the dress she found.

"I don't know. Why are you asking me? You're the girl." Kyungsan shrugged while playing on his phone.

Ugh. Why do I have a brother like this. Kyungri sighed as she walked to the cashier to pay for the dress.

They packed the dress into a gift box and was ready for the party. Which was tomorrow. Another reason why the parties of the the Wu's were epic, if the Wu's invited you, you needed to accept the invitation. There were no exceptions. What made Kyungri sad was not that she had to mess up her Saturday plans to just have relaxing time. But to see Kris. Even though most of her life, she was with Kris. But why did she feel so nervous? 

_______
 

The Next Morning.

Kyungri got up and started getting ready. Since it was LiYan's birthday, it had to be all formal. So Kyungri wore a classy dress. she went downstairs to see her brother, father, boyfriend and his brothers all in suits.

"Yah. Gem. What took you so long?!" Kyungsan whined. Kyungri rolled her eyes.

"I think she looks very beautiful," Suho smiled as her kisses the top of Kyungri's head which resulted in making her blush.

"Kids, let's go!" Dongwan yelled.

And they were on their way to the party.

_______

Ayoooooo. omg, i haven't been here in like foreverrrr.

i am so sorry for being inactive.

i don't really have a computer right now and i'm using my cousin's computer.

soooooooo. i hope you like this short update! 

and i honestly don't know how this story will end. will it be sad? happy? or end in anger and heartbreak? i dont knaaaaa.

okei. byeeeeee.