Chapter 1: My Best Friend (Ravi) Part 1

My Lover is....(VIXX story)

*2007*

“You won’t forget me, right Wonshik?” a young boy asks his best friend of many years. His friend is going to be a trainee at Jellyfish Entertainment and, possibly, debut as an idol.

“Don’t worry, Anyun. I could never forget you,” Wonshik says looking at the slightly younger boy.

“WONSHIK! WE ARE LEAVING IN TEN MINUTES! HURRY UP!” Wonshik’s mother calls from an open window in the house. Anyun smiles sadly as Wonshik takes his hands into his own and looks into his eyes.

“I will miss you so much. Always know I will forever love you,” Wonshik says and kisses the boy.

*Present day; Anyun’s  P.O.V.*

I sit up in my bed and look at my calendar. It’s Wonshik’s birthday…..oh, I mean Ravi’s. When he debuted, I went to see him…..but he said that he didn’t know me.

‘He told me that he’d always love me. He is such a liar,’ I think as I finished getting ready for work. I look at the brightly colored wrapped box sitting on my desk. I sigh and pick it up.

‘I will just have to drop it off when I see him today,’ I think as I grab my wallet, phone and apartment keys. The most odd thing about the fact my best friend forgetting about me is the fact I am a make-up artist for VIXX.

*At Music Bank; No one’s P.O.V.*

Anyun walks into VIXX’s dressing/waiting room and sets up his make-up kit.

“HYUNG!” he hears two voices yell just as he gets tackled into a hug by the two of the maknae line of VIXX. Anyun laughs as he hugs the two back.

“Look at the two of you. You guys have grown a bit more than the last time I saw you. I love your hair Hyuk, it makes you look so much older. Hongbin eat some more. You’re too thin,” he says. Hyuk and Hongbin smile and nod as the other four members walk in.

“Good morning Ravi, hyungs. Are you guys nervous about the performance?” Anyun asks as he gets up off the floor.

“Not in the least bit! I’m super excited!” Ken yells. Leo sits in the make-up chair and waits for Anyun.

“Oh, Leo-hyung. I have something for you,” Anyun says digging in his backpack. He pulls out a small container and hands it to Leo.

“I know you wouldn’t eat since you wake up a bit later than the others. So I brought you some food,” the younger says. Leo pats the boy’s head in thanks. Anyun gets the members ready and watches backstage. A knock comes on the dressing room door and the boy answers.

“Hello Anyun,” the person says. Anyun’s eyes widen and he hugs the person.

“It’s great to see you CNU-hyung,” the make-up artist says. CNU sits and the two start chatting.

*Ravi’s P.O.V.*

We get off stage and head back to our dressing room to see Anyun. Ah, my sweet Anyun……how I love saying his name. I get to the dressing room first and hear Anyun talking with someone. I look in and see my Anyun talking with CNU from B1A4 sunbaes. I enter the room glaring at my sunbae.

“Ravi, what’s wrong?” Anyun asks me. I glare at CNU-hyung until he decides to leave.

“Ravi, that wasn’t very nice. All CNU-hyung was doing was keeping me company,” Anyun says walking towards me. I look at him and something in me snaps. I push him to the dressing room door, pick him up and crash my lips onto his own.

“I-I’m kissing him!” I think as I push him more into the door.

Me: Oh, boy. How will Anyun react to this? Find out next time. Till then, SARANGHAEYO~!