Characters

My Lover is....(VIXX story)

(Most of the things about the VIXX members, i found online. the rest i wrote from my p.o.v.)

VIXX members:

Name: Cha Hakyeon

Stage name: N

Age: 23

Birthday: June 30th, 1990

Personailty: N is one of the two "Ajumma's" of VIXX. He is very much diva and crazy person to the group. He tends to bully his younger members sometimes, but loves them anyway. He is a big brother to the members' next door neighbor, who is a young boy about Hyuk's age who lives by himself, but secretly has feelings for the boy and won't admit it.

Crush: Jung Baeru (in deniel though)

Name: Jung Taekwoon

Stage name: Leo

Age: 23

Birthday: November 10th, 1990

Personailty: He has somewhat of a "cold city guy". He does smile from time to time, but that is very rare. He is a somewhat "savior" to a homeless boy he found getting beat up by some gang members. He takes care of him in VIXX's dorm and starts getting feelings for the younger boy.

Crush: Kim Eryin (not till later in the story though)

Name: Lee Jaehwan

Stage name: Ken

Age: 21

Birthday: Apirl 6th, 1992

Personailty: He is a 4-D person. He loves to have fun and just be silly. He is the other "ajumma" of VIXX. He is a very a kind and caring person to his hyungs/dongseangs/his ex-classmates. Of course that includes, Chan, a classmate from his middle school. He has had a crush on that boy since they first met many years ago.

Crush: Jung Chan

Name: Kim Wonshik

Stage name: Ravi

Age: 20

Birthday: February 15th, 1993

Personailty: He is a very kind hearted person, but also a bit of a scatter brain. He is a good friend to his dongseangs/hyungs....and someone he can't really remember, but knows in his heart. He is secretly in love with thier make-up artist, Anyun, who looks vagely familiar to him.

Crush: Lee Anyun

Name: Lee Hongbin

Stage name: none

Age: 20

Birthday: September 29th, 1993

Personailty: He is a very sweet person. He loves his other members and has a secret crush on a certain hyung's younger brother. He has been in love with that boy since he first him back in his trainee days.     

Crush: Cha Daejin (yep N's little brother, fictional of course)

Name: Han Sanghyuk

Stage name: Hyuk

Age: 18

Birthday: July 5th, 1995

Personailty: he is a good dongsaengs to his hyungs and a good hyung to his step-brother. He has a crush on his younger step-brother, Fei, who is three years younger than him.

Crush: Ahn Fei

Lovers

Name: Lee Anyun(Anne-yun)

Nickname: Yunnie, baby(given by Ravi when they were kids) Annie(a joke a friend of his uses)

Age: 20

Birthday: March 18th, 1993

Personality: Anyun is a very fun person to be around. He loves to put make-up on his friends(VIXX) and is very close with Hongbin, Hyuk, and Leo(he is quiet and understands Leo through "eye talk"). He was Ravi's childhood best friend/sweetheart. When Ravi became famous, he became their make-up artist to be with his friend again. But Ravi forgot all about him during his trainee years.

Crush: Ravi

Name: Jung Baeru

Nickname: Bae and RuRu

Age: 19

Birthday: May 7th, 1994

Personality: Baeru is a very friendly person and he loves his next door neighbors(VIXX) cause they are the nicest people he has ever met in his life. He lives by himself since he family doesn't live in South Korea anymore. He wanted to stay and finish school, but they just told him to stay completely cause they didn't want him home. He works at a local convinence store by his apartment. He really likes his N-hyung because he treats him really well(they all do, but N treats him the best). He has developed feelings for his said hyung.

Crush: N

Name: Kim Eryin(Er-Yin)

Nickname: Yin

Age: 18

Birthday: Apirl 16th, 1995

Personality: Eryin is a very closed up person and doesn't speak to anyone at all. The reason he doesn't speak is because he is a mute and chooses not to speak(at least that's what he claims, the real reason is because of his past, you'll find out later in the story). He is very greatful to Leo for saving him and taking care of him....and stealing his heart even though they don't really talk.

Crush: Leo

Name: Jung Chanlun

Nickname: Chan

Age: 21

Birthday: June 13th, 1992

Personality: Chan is a bit of an airhead and yes, his hair is blue and yes it's natural. His hair has been blue since he was a baby. He was born with a hair mutation in his DNA just like his father who had green hair when he was growing up. He lived in Korean until he was in his second year of high school then he moved to England where his father grew up when he was younger. He just moved back to South Korea a few months ago and wants to see the love of his life, Ken. He has been in love with that boy since they met.

Crush: Ken

Name: Ahn Fei

Nickname: none

Age: 15

Birthday: January 14th, 1998

Personality: Fei is a very shy and sweet boy. He admires his hyung for doing what he loves. Though he isn't suppose to, Fei is in love with his older step-brother because he is so nice to him.