2nd

No! Not Again!

[AN: from now on, I'll be writing this fic from Seungji's POV ]

 

Seungji's POV

 

Me and Aini went to school early. It was raining but that did not change my mood. I was happy laughing with Aini. She was being a fool again. Her laugh is so original. It's so high that I cannot even copy it. Anyway, as I was in my peek of laughing so hard,  Zico entered. I suddenly stopped. It was so awkward. I wondered how I looked when I was laughing. >.< some of my classmates who were already there looked at me. I just continued laughing as if nothing happened. I JUST EMBARRASSED MY SELF AGAIN >.<

 

Anyway, I stopped fooling around and sat on my chair. Aini was still fooling around with my gay classmate. “hey, Aini, I'll just go to the comfort room” I said as I went out and so did Zico. I became nervous as I went out. Is he gonna talk to me? Oh my God I am seriously freaking out! DEEP BREATH SEUNGJI, DEEP BREATH. I sighed as I went out of the classroom. I saw Zico with his girlfriend. I walked pass by them and I saw his girlfriend staring at me. She was mad, I could tell. Anyway, I felt like crying but I cannot cry. I won't cry. He's never gonna like me and he's not my boyfriend so why should I cry? Right? Oh wait, I'm talking to myself again. I seriously got to stop this. I sighed and I turned the faucet of the comfort room on and washed my face. As I was washing my face, Aya, Zico's girlfriend entered the comfort room as well. I got nervous again.

 

We really do not know each other well and we have never been classmates before so we don't talk although she is Aini's friend when she was her classmate last year. She took some make up from her bag and applied it on her face. “what are you staring at?” she asked me. I was startled. “I uhm. Sorry” I said. Seriously, why do I tend to stare at people so much. >.<

 

anyway, I went out of the comfort room as fast as I could and I saw Zico waiting for her outside. We had eye contact but then I ran as fast as I could back to the classroom. The bell rang and the teacher came in. Zico entered as well. “okay class, we'll be having a group activity today so count 1-5” the teacher said. We started counting and I was in group # 4. the teacher asked us to go to our group and guess who was my groupmate. :| yes, ZICO. Really. This is not funny. We gathered around and sat in circle. I was facing Zico. Great. Now how can I avoid not looking at him? Really! This day is like hell.

 

SIGH SIGH SIGH. I knew this school year is gonna be hard for me but I never thought it would be this hard. :| “okay, so you are going to act out as a family. Now select your characters. You'll have to perform it by tomorrow, okay?” the teacher said. “okay, so who's gonna be the mother?” my gay classmate asked. “ how about Seungji?” Aini requested. Oh right, I forgot to tell you, Aini is my groupmate too. Anyway, I quickly disagreed. “ what? No way, I'm not a good actress.” I said asmy eyes accidentally met Zico's eyes. Iquickly looked away. “how about Aini. Aini is a good actress” I said. “yeah, okay, whatever” Aini said. You know, Aini isn't the shy type. She speaks what's in her mind and is not afraid of anything. “okay, so Zico will be the father” my gay classmate said. Atleast it's not me. Atleast Zico's partner is Aini.

 

I'm not mad though. I would have killed myself if it was me. I could not even talk to Zico and how do I expect myself to act with him. Especially as his wife. Ofcourse I have imagined things like that but that was only in my imaginations! That would never happen. Anyway, we practiced and practice and guess what. I have to tell “my father” I love him before I leave. GREAT. THIS WAS ALL AINI'S PLAN. She keeps on suggesting things that would bring me and Zico together. I'm seriously gonna kill her.

 

 

okay. So goodbye class, It's already time. Be sure to perform that tomorrow, okay? I will grade each of you based on your characters” the teacher said as she left. We went back to our seats and I was about to approach Aini when our next teacher entered our room. I glared at Aini and she just laughed at me. I can never beat that girl at anything. She's so good at everything. Okay, so our next subject was Physics. GREAT. MY FAVORITE SUBJECT. :| so my teacher started discussing things I seriously do not understand so I was just copying whatever she was writing at the blackboard. Then I stood up because I couldn't see what she was writing and she called me. “Seungji” my Physics teacher said. “yes?” I asked. “ you can sit next to Zico if you can't see it.” she said. “uhm. I'm fine here” I said. “ No, sit next to him” she said. “okay” I replied. OMO!!!! what do I do now?