Maybe

Maybe

 

 

 


 

 

I walked pass the hallway to go to the garden besides the main building of our school. I’ve been going here to meet my boyfriend, Donghae but he seems to be busy today. I couldn’t get in touch with him for days so it worries me but all I can do is to wait here.

I decided to stay for a few minutes but after I heard the bell rings, I walk straight to my class. I don’t know why but my classmates have been more silent than it used to be and it seems no one wants to talk to me. I troubled because I don’t really know what’s wrong with them. The sudden change just confuses me and being ignored by everyone doesn’t really help.

I could feel most of them gazing at me. I will catch them but they’ll quickly look back and some time, I would see tears pooling on their eyes. I really want to ask them what’s wrong but they’ll only walk pass at me as if they didn’t see me.

Class ended like that and I hurry to walk home since no one would dare to speak to me. Just as I reach home, I was greeted by my mom looking really sad. I tried to ask her why but she stand up and walk straight to the kitchen.

I look then to my dad who also looks depress but he won’t spare a glance at me. With a troubled heart, I locked myself in my room, not even caring to eat dinner or what.

Before sleeping, I decided to message Donghae, saying that we should meet at the garden again. I waited for his reply that I didn’t notice I’ve fell to a deep slumber.

 I really wish maybe tomorrow everything will be back to normal again

Maybe I’ll finally see Donghae again

Maybe

 

--

 

Just like a blink, another morning came. I walk to school with hope of a better day but then it’s all crushed immediately when I notice everyone ignoring me again. I just continue my walk when I heard some girls chatting at the corridor.

“Have you heard of the ghost lurking in our campus?” A girl said to her friend and I can’t help but to scoff. Ghost? For real? I didn’t know people like them could believe some petty stories.

“Yeah, some said they’ve seen it near the garden but I think it’s just made up by the gardener since students have been damaging his precious plants.”

“Are you for real? Haven’t you heard of the news related to—Oh! The teacher is here!”  Their conversation is cut short when our professor arrives. I also hurry to enter the class since our teacher starts the lesson right away.

I was too bored to listen that I end up staring at the window when a figure catch my eyes. It’s a sight of a brunette who’s looking around the garden and a huge grin couldn’t help but to form on my face. I most certain it’s Donghae. I am about to call him but then my teacher started to yell to my classmate, startling me.

I quickly look back to the window, only to see no one there. Wow, Donghae sure is fast to disappear like that since I’m really certain he is there a few moments ago. Yet even though I feel bad on losing the chance to talk to him, I am still happy since I’ll be seeing him later anyway.

 

--

 

Break time came real fast and I can’t help but to be excited. I run straight to the garden where we’re supposed to meet. I am greeted by the back of Donghae so I call him right away but he won’t turn. Slowly, I walk to him but then he start on rotating his body to face me.

“Hey! It’s been a while Dongha—“

I widen my eyes. My body stiffens in a second. Donghae look as pale as snow while his eyes are wide open. I stare at him for a good ten seconds but he started on walking back, before running away.

Then I notice he drop something, a paper and at the moment, maybe my heart just stops on beating

Maybe
 

Maybe not

 

 

 

“Lee Hyukjae, an art student is found dead after being stabbed by a group of unrecognized men…”

 

 


 

 

A/N:

Okay, I didn't know I posted this
I supposed to hide it but failed
Maybe I should stop writing something at 1am
Well, I kind of failed right?
I'm depress now -_-

--heechan27