The Unexpected

In the moonlight I see you

I buried my face in my black pillow and sobbed silently. Why didn't I stop her...? Why I thought about that now, not earlier? I am really stupid. I should hold her, when I had opportunity. I was sure, that I won't be able to find her. She was touching me and all I did was touching her waist... I could do anything! I should hold her or even kiss her... We were so close to doing that... I hit my head several times on the pillow. I have probably lost the meaning of my recent life.

Argh... Shouldn't I be sad... I should be happy that she noticed me... And touched me... End, oh God, she offered me that beautiful smile. Maybe I was one of few, who could see her smiling... She doesn't look like she smile often. She is a mysterious person. I was thinking about that for next few hours, eventually I fell asleep. And even in my dream, I couldn't get rid of her. She was everywhere, she became my life, my little obsession...  I wanted to find her do bad, I wanted to see her cute smile and cat eyes again.

It have been almost a month since I saw her. She wasn't appearing in the forest anymore. I was desperately looking for her everywhere, asking everybody. Well, as you can expect, it didn't work. I gave up. I didn't know where to search anymore. My friends noticed my sadness, but I didn't want to tell them. They will assume me as a stalker and crazy person. They wouldn't understand what I felt... I have lost something important. Call me stupid, but yes, she was important. She became part of my life. Sometimes I was wondering what she was thinking about me, as long as she knew that I was watching her. Maybe she thought I am mad? But no... If she did so, she wouldn't want me to find her. Oh, Junghee, stop! It's over, you have to get used to it. I shook my head and got back to doing translations for my work. I was already exhausted thanks to lacks of sleep. I put all of the papers on my boss' desk and went to my favourite cafe to relax a bit...

CLOSED.

, really? Is fate playing some kind of ing game with me? It isn't fun anymore! I rolled my eyes in anger and went to another cafe, lot more expensive, but... I needed it. In my home I was thinking only about one, I couldn't concentrate on anything, so maybe here with delicious coffee and book I will be able to think about different things. I take my seat in the corner of the cafe, in a very comfortable, leather fauteuil. I smiled lightly to myself and looked around the place. It looked a lot better than my favourite cafe, it had wonderful atmosphere, with very pleasant classical music playing in the backround. It was evening already, but the light in the room was dim, adding more specific climate. Wonderful photographies and smell of fresh, strong coffee was adding to it, I felt small shiver going down my spine. I let out satisfied sigh and ordered vanilla flavoured latte macchiatto and piece of cheese cake with raspberries. I opened my book and started reading with smile still appearing on my face. I forgot about almost everything. I needed that little break and I finally got it, I was too busy past last month. Maybe fate wasn't that bad, maybe I should have go here from the beggining. I flipped page of the book and then something happened. I heard plates tapping on table.

' Here, your order. I hope you will be satisfied. ' similar voice came out from nowhere. I was petrified. I was blankly looking on the words from the book. How... how was that possible...? Was I dreaming again... I closed my book and still a little afraid, I looked up and met my black eyes with feline ones, which quickly squinted from a smile forming on gorgeous face of the owner of them. ' Jagiya. '

I felt a tear forming in the corner of my eye, as I smiled widely. She was still standing on the other side of my table, batting her long eyelashes at me. It couldn't be real, but it seemed it was. All of my sadness suddenly vanished. I could now became friends with the fortune.

' You found me, you deserve a reward. Let's meet tommorow, okay? Wait for me here, I am finishing work at 7 p.m.' her sweet and warm as hot chocolate voice was echoing in my head. I thought I became addicted.

' So... you-you are finishing your work now... Won't you... sit here with me...? ' I finally found courage to say anything and then I swallowed thickly. I didn't know where all my confidence went. Where is the old Junghee, picking up every girl she liked? Where did all that go? My friends was also asking me that question, when we were in the club and I didn't react to any girl dancing in front of me. Was that... Was that because of that girl...? She wrapped me around her finger with her charm. It was just unbelievable. If few months ago somebody said, that I will lose my head for a girl, I would laugh. For me it was just impossible. And here I was sitting, smiling like an idiot to a stranger girl. I was like a loyal puppy, which was waiting for its beloved owner to come back. I had rather a cat or fox personality, not a puppy! I was independent all my life and then... And then I became totally depended to a girl. What kind of sorcery was that? She chuckled and nodded her head, right after this heading to the workers' door. Few minutes passed and she was sitting there with me. My eyes were roaming all over her covered with beautiful clothes body. She was wearing simple, short, light shade of pink dress and grey long sweater. She also got flower headband on, she looked very adorable with it. That delicate flowers suited her perfectly. I wasn't able to say anything, astonished by her beauty. I was dreaming about moment like that for a long time.

' Well ' she started, and then sipped some coffee from her mug ' After such long time with silence... We should start with something. My name is Gwiboon. But for you I can be Bonnie.'

' Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. ' I finally said something. She smiled cutely after I said that and covered one of her slightly blushing cheeks. She didn't look like somebody who could blush that easily, I was surprised by that. ' And I am Junghee. You can't imagine, what a pleasure for me is to know you.'

' I know. I saw it in your eyes last time. ' mysterious smile popped up on her face. And then my heart started racing rapidly. I remembered her touch and her wonderful scent. I smiled too.

' You know everything. It's impossible. ' I laughed softly and relaxed myself. We were talking until they closed the cafeteria, then I walked to her home with her, earning a kiss on my cheek. She was really something. I was looking forward to the next day to see her and greet her with kiss or hug.

My dream was slowly coming to life.