At First Sight

In the moonlight I see you

How can anybody be that perfect? , I was asking myself while staring at the beautiful sight in front of me. I was very careful not to make any sound, I didn't want to scare her. I carefully moved my feet forward, wanting to get closer to her. I shut my eyes close, when I stepped on the pile of leaves, but sigh in relief, when it didn't make loud noise. Thank God they weren't dry.

I wanted to know, why she was there every night. Wasn't she scared that somebody will attack her? She was very easy pray, looking defendless and not paying attention to anything around her, just water, which was cooling her body. I wouldn't do anything that careless. Maybe somewhere in the forest there was somebody, who would protect her in dangerous situation? Maybe. I was thankful that I was somehow allowed to watch this charming creature. I couldn't imagine not seeing her here everyday, my life became different since the first day I saw her. Everyday I was thinking about her, sometimes I couldn't concentrate on my job. Sometimes I felt like a stalker but... who wouldn't act like me?

I don't thinks words, which can describe her beauty existed. Her body was glistening, drops of water running down her small and belly. Her skin was shining in the moonlight - so milky, almost transparent. It looked so soft... I would give away all world's wealth to bury my face in her warm tummy... She looked like little lamb - so innocent, so pretty... I even once have seen her face. He had perfectly almond shaped eyes, like a cat. And for the asian girl, they had really bright colour, they were shining just like stars on night sky. I remember as my face blushed and I felt something strange inside. Was she daughter of mythical beings? Her face reminded me of nymph or elf from fairytales, that my mother was reading to me when I was just a little child. I couldn't believe, that somebody that perfect existed. Maybe she was just my imagination? But if so, would I see her that often? My head was full of questions, I wanted answers to all of them. I wanted to know everything about that girl. I wanted to see her in ordinary situations - walking, doing shopping, brushing her auburn hair, talking or laughing... Oh, If I could hear her voice... I was sure it sounded like angels singing. I was often imagining, how her day looks like, where she lives, works, how her bedroom is looking like, how cute she is while sleeping...

Argh, it's wrong! I'm acting like a total stalker, enough!

CRACK.

Oh . I broke the branch. , , , Junghee! Why you are so stupid, she will now run away! Why you always ruin everything!?

I looked at her. And something unbelievable happened. She was looking at me, with no fear. She knew, that somebody is watching her. Why didn't she ran away? My heart skipped a beat. And again that weird feeling in my stomach. Was it fear...? I was afraid, that I will never see her again, that after my stupid mistake she would dissappear completely. Was there something worse than that?

She walked out of cool water and to my amazement, she walked towards me, where her clothes were laying. It must be a dream, right? This breathtaking nymph is close to me. If I reached my hand... I would touch her smooth skin. Taking advantage of the situation, that she is not scared, I traced my curious eyes all over her body. Her small with perky, pink s, belly covered with several freckles rising and falling from her slow breath, wet and wavy hair falling on her shoulders... And those piercing, feline eyes with long lashes... I was watching her sliding her slim, long legs into lacy , then putting on thigh-length white sweater and her little feet into brown, leather boots. After she straightened her back, she looked at me again, squinting her eyes. I was standing still, as she moved closer, pinning me into the tree with her body. I choked on my breath from sudden action and I felt my cheeks blushing. With her hands with pink nails she touched my dark brown hair and then cupped my red face. I was so excited. I have never been that excited in my whole life. I wanted to close her in my arms, I wanted her on my own. I found myself unwillingly tracing my hand along her curved waist. I made eye contact again, ucertain of what I did. Rosy, bow shaped lips curved in small, but so warm smile, that actually melted my heart and made my already weak kness weaker.

It had all the world's beauty.

' I saw you watching. I saw you everytime. ' she spoke silently. Her voice was as sweet as I expected. Sweet melody to my ears... So intoxicating... So she observed me as well. She knew, that I was here. She knew everything. I swallowed thickly. ' If you really care about me... Find me, please. I will be waiting for you, jagiya.'

Those words caused a shiver running down my spine. My dream was coming true. She took few step backwards and dissapeared. I let out heavy sigh. How am I supposed to find her...? I don't know her name, I don't know anything... But I will try. I will do anything to find that cute girl.

Girl, who have stolen my heart.