INTRODUCTION IN THE CAFFETERIA

Born For You

Introduction in the cafeteria

“So you have new class mate and seat mate” Luna said with teasing voice. Sulli nodded while continue eating her lunch.                                                                                                                                                                                       “So your new classmate and seat mate is a boy or girl” Victoria said curiously. “A Boy” Sulli said and she stop eating her lunch.                                                                       “So what is his name? is he cute, tall, dark, and handsome guy” Krystal said with teasing voice. “NO!!!” Sulli said in higher voice. “His name is Choi Minho” “We see” Luna, Krystal, Victoria, and Amber said in union.                                                                                

5 more boys entered the cafeteria that’s Onew, Jong Hyun, Taemin, Key, and Minho but their no more seat so they need to share the table with their school mate.                   They see Luna, Krystal, Victoria, Amber and Sulli.

“Can we seat here” Taemin said. “OK!!!” Luna, Krystal, Victoria, Amber but Sulli didn’t reply. SHINee introduce their selves in 5 ladies. “HI WE ARE THE SHINING SHIMIRLING SHINee” SHINee said in union.

“HI WE ARE F(X)” Luna, Krystal, Victoria, Amber said but Sulli didn’t greet them.                                                       “Hi  I’m Jong Hyun you can call me Jjong oppa” Jong Hyun said and seat beside Victoria . “Hi  I’m Onew You can call me Onew oppa  ” Onew  said and seat beside Luna.  “Hi  I’m Taemin You can call me Taemin Hyung”  Taemin said and seat beside Krystal. “Hi  I’m Key you can  call me Key oppa ” Key said and seat beside Amber. “Hi I’m Choi Minho” Minho said and seat beside Sulli. The 4 girls give a glare to each other and they face Sulli and gave her a teasing smile. “What” Sulli said . “Nothing” the 4 girls said in union.“So you’re Sulli new classmate and seat mate” Krystal said in teasing voice.  “YES!!!” Minho said. “So how’s your first day of school” Victoria said. “Nice!!! But I think she really Don’t want to talk” Minho replied. “ IM FINISH ” Sulli said. “Let’s wait them” Luna said. Sulli sit down and they wait SHINee until they finish eating. “ Do you want to join us in the park on next Saturday” Amber said  “YES!!!” SHINee said in union. “I don’t want to join sorry.” Sulli said. “Why?” Amber said. “Giant Baby I  thought you want to go to the amusement park” Krystal said. “Sorry but I need to study for the periodical test” Sulli said.                                                                          “But your periodical test is three weeks from now” Amber said. “But… OK” Sulli said .                                               “We will meet here next Saturday 9 am sharp” Victoria said. They all nodded.