NEW CLASSMATE

Born For You

NEW STUDENT                                                                         Sulli is the school ice princess. She doesn’t have any friends in the school because her classmate and              school mate are afraid of her. She only have 6 friend and that’s Krystal, Luna, Victoria, Amber, and her nanny.                                                                                                            7 in the morning                                                                Sulli wake up because of her alarm clock….                       “Sulli you need to hurry up today is your first day of school, remember” Her nanny call her. “YES nanny” Sulli answered her nanny. Sulli wore a pink blouse and her pink skirt. She use her new pair of hello kitty necklace, bracelet, and earrings and a new diamond ring. She eat her breakfast very quick. She quickly open her pink car and drive until she came in the school.  She quickly ran towards her room and walk towards her proper seat. She open her iPhone 5 and listen to her friends new music rum pum pum pum.First day at the school ….                                             “Today you now have new classmate” Choi Sensei said.                                                                                                     When Minho entered the room all girl students shout except Sulli because Sulli doesn’t know Choi Minho and she’s listening rum pum pum pum  in her iPhone 5 so she doesn’t pay attention to Choi Sensei. “Mr. Choi you may now take your seat” Sensei said. “Uhmm” Minho said. “Ah! Sorry I didn’t said to you your proper seat hehehe” Choi Sensei laugh. Minho nodded. “You can seat beside Ms. Sulli” sensei said. When sensei said that the music is already stop so Sulli clearly hear it. “WHAT!!!” Sulli said. Minho walk toward Sulli and gave her a smile and Sulli gave him a deadly glare.  “Sensei you know that I don’t want to have a seat mate and this row is mine!!” Sulli said but sensei doesn’t pay attention. “And I don’t ever know him.” Sulli said. “You may now introduce your self lets start at the back. Sulli stand up an introduce her self. “I’m Choi JinRi but you can call me Sulli. I’m 19 years old.”Sulli said. “Ok Sulli you may now take your seat” Choi Sensei said. Minho stand up and introduce his self. “I’m Choi Minho. I’m 22 years old” Minho said……..

Sulli POV

WHAT!!!Choi Sensei know that I don’t want to have a seat mate. I better talk to Choi Sensei about this…AISHT!!!

……END OF POV…..

Minho POV

My seatmate is beautiful but she doesn’t talk and she don’t know me?!!!... I think it will be interesting …

…..END OF POV…..

****Class dismissed****

Sulli went to sensei

Sulli POV                                                                             “Sensei I don’t want him  to be my seat mate” Sulli said. “But its your Father request” sensei said. After I hear that I go to the cafeteria to eat my lunch I saw my best friends there so I decided to sit beside them.