A Day with You

Love Me, Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14: A Day With You

After few days of tossing and turning, she’s finally going to meet Kikwang. She feels nervous yet excited because now she can finally confessed that she has fallen for him. This time it’s clear that she’s in love with him. Early in the morning, Hyosung follows Kangin to where he would be. She keeps quiet in the car but her smiles couldn’t hide her happiness of meeting Kikwang. The driver just chuckles as he drives, turning on something cheerful that suits the mood of a woman in love.

“Are you that happy?” he asked, clearly amused with her cherry attitude.

“I’m excited but why do you think he ran away?” she asked but he shrugs while focussing on the road

“I’m not sure about that but I think he mentioned it to Hwayoung. Maybe Kwangsuk is the one telling Hwayoung about it.”

Hyosung falls into a deep hole of thought, trying to figure out why Kikwang avoids her and why Kikwang would tell hwayoung instead of her, his wife. Instead of figuring out the answer, she feels drowsy and fell asleep. Moments later, Kangin woke her up as they reached into an unknown building. It looks like a shabby building when cowboys used to draw their guns in front of the store. At least that’s what is messing in her mind. She follows Kangin inside with the building surrounded with men. Not like too many but only five to six people in there.

Inside, there’s a boxing ring where tough guys fight to determine who’s stronger and there’s a small sparring happening right now. Those men are sweating and huffing while trying to punch each other in the face. Kangin makes way closer to the ring and Hyosung tags along, avoiding the ruff men at the side and stops when Kangin stops.

“Oppa, why are we here?” she asked with eyes wandering around the place, slightly intimidate by the amount of men in the place along with the sweaty smell that roams the secluded place.

With crossed arms, Kangin chuckles and sign her with his mouth, pouting towards the ring where two men are fighting. She looks at those men and realised that Kikwang is one of them. Her eyes widen, mouth slightly hang ajar looking at Kikwang sparring with another guy slightly taller than him and obviously bigger than him in size. In her mind, she couldn’t stop thinking of how hot he looks right now with that white wife beater, sweaty biceps which shows his muscular body perfectly. Has he always been this fine? She thought as she gulps down a hard lump in , totally fascinated by his current state.

“Lee Kikwang!” she shouted when the other man gives him a straight uppercut towards his chin; the whole area started to look at her and so is Kikwang.

 

He looks rather astonish to find her there, blinking his eyes through his sweat just to make sure he doesn’t hallucinate and while he’s processing that, the opponent landed another punch on his side cheek, causing him to fall down. Hyosung screamed, thinking that he might be hurt and climbs the ring and push the other guy with her petite body, gaining laughter from the men, making Kangin to shakes his head yet chuckling at the same time.

“You could’ve hurt him!” she shouted, trying to fight the man twice bigger than her size making him to laughs at her guts.

“It’s just a spar, he won’t be hurt,” that man is still laughing at her.

“Jeon Hyosung, what are you doing?” Kikwang chuckles while sitting down, his hand grab her wrist to stop her from fighting that man.

“Are you okay?” she kneels in front of him, twisting his head right and left to check him.

“I’m fine. Why are you here?” he holds her hand with glove and noticed Kangin down the ring. “Let’s go someplace else.”

“Your love eh, Kikwang? Young love is definitely nice.” His opponent lets out a big laugh while stepping down the ring to leave Kikwang and Hyosung alone.

Kangin leaves the place claiming that he has to attend a court case and both of them are sitting under a tree outside the place, staring into the view where the wind is blowing the dead leaves and the grass is waving right and left but nothing has been said since they sat there.

“What have you been doing these past weeks?” she asked, breaking the silence between them and he smiles, scratching the back of his head sheepishly to answer her and she couldn’t help but to fall harder for his sweet smiles.

“I’ve developed a boxing game and somehow I started to like boxing. I learnt boxing from them when I’m making the game and I took driving license here. ” He shyly confessed about his hidden hobby, she nodded at his words knowing that’s how he got such a firm muscular body. “What a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter