Chapter 2

Hey Foreigner Girl!

"Tonight on Karrang! Entertainment: Mari Kang, daughter of actor Taeyoon Kang, comes back to Seoul this week, to debut as a stylist for SM Entertainment. Mari has done numerous dramas back in Mexico, where Taeyoon and his wife Camila, lived when they weren't in Seoul. She also sang as a part of Mexico's young teen group "Sonar", she left the group at age 17 to come back to her native country Korea. Now, a grown 19 year old, she is focusing on her fashion career. Mari Kang, fighting!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Miss Kang! We welcome you to SM!" 4 secretary workers bowed as they greeted me.

"Hello, thank you for the happy greeting!" I bowed back. Just because my dad is famous, I don't want to be snotty. I appreciate the warm welcome Korea gives me. A secretary ran up to me with a folder.

"Miss Kang, you will be the new stylist for SHINee. They are waiting in studio 4, floor 3. Good luck Miss Kang!" She smiled and walked off with the other 3 secretaries. I stepped into an elevator and opened the folder. It was every member's profile.

"Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum, Choi Minho, Lee Jinki, Lee Taemin....hm." I read aloud. Then the elevator dinged, indicating I was on floor 3. When I opened the door to studio 4, there were 5 boys chatting away. The door shut loudly, and the boys stopped talking. 

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Mari Kang and I will be your new stylist." I slightly bowed and smiled. They paused and one of them with big eyes stepped up front.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mari. I'm SHINee's flaming charisma, Minho" He winked. Then the others started stepping up one by one.

"I'm the maknae! Lee Taemin!"

"I'm the almighty Key."

"I'm the leader, Onew." I smiled and waved to every one of them. There was one left, but I didn't know where he went.

"Hi, I'm bling bling Jonghyun" I heard him say behind my back. I jumped and turned around to see him smirking.

"Heh, scared me. Hi Jonghyun" I smiled. Onew dragged him back to the group.

"And we are SHINee! We are happy that you are our new stylist!" I'm glad these boys are nice. I thought

"I'm happy to be working with you all too! So I guess today is just a meet, but tomorrow, I will see you all at your photoshoot. Bright and early!"

"We'll see you then!" they all said. Everyone waved goodbye, except for Jonghyun, who went off into his own world.

As I walked back to the elevator, I thought about my meeting with SHINee.

"Jonghyun is an odd one....Hmm...I wonder if he was offended by my poor Korean...aish, I spend 2 years here and my Korean is still bad! I need to fix it" I said to myself. Before the door closed, a hand stopped it.

"Ah, annyeong Jonghyun!"

"Annyeong. Why were you talking to yourself?" He stepped into the elevator.

"Ah, um..me? Talking to myself? Haha, no...." I turned the other way, earning a weird look from Jonghyun.

We reached floor 2 and Jonghyun stepped out.

"Bye Jonghyun!" He ignored my goodbye.

"Hmph, what 's his problem!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I hope you like it so far, I changed it up :D

comments are encouraged! ^__^~