Chapter 1

Hey Foreigner Girl!

"Breaking news in the Korean celebrity world! Kang Taeyoon to marry foriegner!! That's right girls, your oppa Taeyoon is no longer on the market! Kang Taeyoon, famous actor and singer, announced his marriage to Camila Martinez on today's episode of Pop with Jisung! He and Camila met while Taeyoon was filiming in Mexico for "My Dear". Celebrities such as Yoona Kim, Jihoon Park, and family of Taeyoon and Camila will join him on his wedding day held in Seoul sometime in May. Friends of Taeyoon and Camila are very happy for him and wish him the best on his marriage."

1 year later

"Today on Karrang! Entertainment: Taeyoon and Camila Kang became parents! Camila gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named "Mari". Fans, family, and friends gather at Seoul Hospital to congratulate Camila and bring gifts for the new baby.

"Taeyoon! What are your plans now that you have a daughter? Are you going to keep acting and singing?"

"Of course, of course. For now I want to go live in Mexico a while. There I'll be filming some new dramas."

"Mexico! Really! Do you think that baby Mari will grow up to be a singer or actress like you?"

"Aha, we'll  just have to see."

"Well Congratulations Taeyoon! We hope to see your new projects soon! Fighting!"