Chapter 3

The Necklace

{3rd P.O.V}

 

Himchan and Jongup walked in a comfortable silence to Himchans house. Sometimes Himchan would turn to look at his mate only to see the other tense up. Himchan wasn’t one for long uncomfortable conversations, but he did have enough sense to know when things make others uncomfortable.

 

I mean so what if Himchan happened to notice the veins in Jongups neck whenever he took in a breath of air. So what if Himchan starred a bit too long at Jongups muscular …. How it flexes on its own and how Jongups thighs…-

 

“Isn’t this it?” Jongup asked snapping Himchan into reality. Himchans face glowed red before he looked at his house gates and nodded.

 

“Y-yes.” Himchan stuttered as raced through the gates trying to seem non-suspicious. To his advantage Jongup was paying attention, he was too busy trying to get away from the bees that seemed to like him.  Himchan grabbed Jongups hand and yanked the clueless boy to the door.

 

Before Himchan could unlock the door it swung open to reveal his mother smiling at both boys. She opened the door wider and motioned for the boys to walk in. Himchan kissed his mother on the cheek before taking off his shoes and walking in, Jongup bowing and following him.

 

“Your father and Uncle are waiting in the living room for you two~” She sang shoving the two boys forcefully and sat them down in the couch across from Himchans parents.  A man with chubby cheeks smiled and stood up bowing.

 

“Hello! I don’t think you remember me but I am your Uncle, Sungyeol. I used to baby sit you when I was your age!” Sungyeol exclaimed before hugging me.

 

“My age? How much older are you?” Himchan asked confused. Sungyeol barely looked a day over 20, how could he possibly be over Himchans age. Sungyeol blushed before rubbing his neck.

 

“I am 30.” Sungyeol replied sheepishly before Himchan gasped.

 

“Why are you so attractive Uncle?” Himchan asked only to have his dad scoff.

 

“Am I not attractive?”He asked crossing his arms. Himchan smiled before pecking his father on the cheek and sitting beside Jongup.

 

“Appa is the most attractive~” Himchan cooed making everyone chuckle. “Oh wait why are you here?” Himchan asked remembering his Uncle and Jongup were both in his house unexpected.

 

“Oh right! I have been searching for your mate for quite a while and finally found him!” Sungyeol said and took out a vanilla envelope handing it to Himchan. Himchan glanced at his Uncle then at Jongup.

 

“So you found him?” Himchan asked making the elder nod.

 

“Yes. All the information is in the envelope love.” Sungyeol answered grinning widely.

 

“So…. then why did you bring Jongup?” Himchan asked not understanding why his Uncle gave him an envelope if his mate was right beside him.

 

“Oh right! I brought Jongup sp we could search for his mate. My husband is his god father and recently his parents fell ill, so I am taking care of him.” Sungyeol said giving Jongup a sympathetic look.

 

Husband?” My mother asked with shock. Uncle nodded and glanced at Himchans parents crossing his legs.

 

“Yes sister dear, is that a problem?” He asked leaning forward as if to challenge her. She shook her head and turned to Himchan.

 

“Open it honey.” She said hiding her excitement. So does this mean Jongup isn’t my mate? I mean our necklaces….WELL DUH! How could I be so stupid? Our necklaces don’t even match in any way. Himchan has a dragon cradling a red orb while Jongup has a blue crystal.

 

Himchan opened the top before reaching his hand in and pulling the papers out and starred at the man in the picture. He had blonde hair mostly with the front tips died red, orange, and pink mixed in. He had fat red lips and it’s not like the shirt he was wearing in the picture sure made Himchan drool or anything.

 

“Let’s see what she looks like.” His father said snapping him from his fan-boy mode. He forgot to tell his parents he rolled the other way, and Himchan didn’t think them finding out through his mates gender would be the right time.

“Erm…. Can I tell you both-“Before Himchan could finish the envelope was snatched from him by his father. His father smile dropped at the sight and he snapped his eyes at his brother-in-law.

 

“Geez honey, I didn’t know gay ran in your family.” He snorted before Sungyeol let out a growl.

 

“What? Why would you…. WHAT THE HELL OPPA!” Himchans mother screamed at her brother, throwing the picture and information on the expensive coffee table. Sungyeol shrugged and leaned back.

 

“What? I don’t see the problem. I was just doing as you both asked and got his mate.” Sungyeol said and rubbed his temples.

 

“You expect us to believe this? Our son is not gay! Your results were wrong Oppa.” Himchans mother snapped.

 

“Actually…..”

 

“Really? The facts on the paper beg to differ my love~” Sungyeol snapped before tapping on the papers spread out. Himchans father scanned through Yongguks profile facts. As much as he wanted to believe Sungyeol was wrong, the facts proved he wasn’t.

 

“C-can I say….”

 

“Even if this is right we can’t have our son mating with this low class delinquent! Look he even has a criminal record, why on earth would we let him be with our son? Himchan would just be used and nothing more.” Kevin (Himchan dad) confirmed.

 

“You don’t know that! There is such thing as love idiot! Plus the crimes were minor and for a good cause. It’s called self-defense.” Sungyeol exclaimed at the dense couple.

 

“Erm…C-can I just say-“

 

“CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP? HIMCHAN WANTS TO SAY SOMETHING!” Jongup screamed grabbing at his own hair, cutting Himchan off. The elders starred at the quiet boy in shock, forgetting both boys were there. Himchan cleared his throat as the shy boy beside him grinned at his own new found confidence.

 

“Um…. I don’t really mind he is a guy or he’s from the last class. I-I mean of course h-his crime record scares me a bit b-but I wouldn’t mind meeting him just to know what he’s like.” Himchan stuttered and looked up at his parents, only to receive a dull look from his dad and a teary gaze from his mother.

 

“This isn’t something you can decide Himchan. Me and your mother-“

 

“Your mother and I.” Jongup corrected only to receive a weird look from all four people.

 

“Ugh yea, your mother and I will discuss this. Please excuse my families’ behavior Jongup and you two may go rest upstairs.” Himchans father basically ordered.

 

 The two boys bowed before walking to Himchans room, both recalling what exactly just happened. Just a few minuets ago Himchan finally found his mate and felt like his whole world was no longer surrounded by cold but warmth. And now what happened to that warmth? It’s being taken away from him by his parents, who he has done nothing but obeyed all his life.

 

“Um…. Which room is it? UNLESS THIS WALL IS ACTUALLY A SECRET ROOM!”Jongup exclaimed gasping before returning dazed. Himchan chuckled at the Youngers thoughts before leading him into his wide room. Jongups jaw dropped at the sight and ran to the bed, jumping on it and rolling around.

 

In any other situation Himchan would have thought it was cute and joined in, but for some reason tears formed in his eyes. Jongup stopped rolling as soon as he noticed his crying cousin and scooted beside him, patting his back.

 

“Hey Hyung its ok, maybe they will let you two see each other.”Jongup said before he awkwardly embraced Himchan and let out whale noises, trying to make the older laugh.

 

Himchan on the other hand didn’t laugh, but he did stop crying. Instead he broke the weird embrace and starred at the younger with disgust before laughing and wiping his swollen red eyes.

 

“You are weird! But thanks Jongup, I really needed that weird noise right now.”Himchan praised sarcastically, to which Jongup took all too serious.

 

“Hey I wonder who my mate was. Sungyeol said he found both of ours.”Jongup said and tapped his chin.

 

“Whoever it is Im sure Sungyeol wont mind. He seems very mellow and kind.”Himchan commented before his pants vibrated. He took out his phone and smiled at the screen.

It was the picture before they both graduated school and decided to dye their hair. That day Himchan ended up dying his eyebrows hot pink and Daehyuns hair white. Lets just say that week wasn’t pleasant for the two boys.

 

 

CLICK

 

 

"Yes? *sniffles*" Himchan answered.

 

"Himchan what took you so damn long?" Daehyun snapped through the phone making Himchan roll his eyes.

 

"Oh I'm sorry princess, I'll just ignore the life I have and tend to your every need."Himchan mocked making Daehyun chuckle

 

"Yea yea is your mate Jongup with you?" Daehyun asked. Himchan burst into laughter while Jongup just clueless giggled.

 

"Jongup is NOT my mate.*laughs* But he is here, why?" Himchan asked.

 

"I thought Jongup was your mate though.... Never the mind! Let me speak to him." Daehyun said as Himchan passed it to the still giggling younger. Jongup took the phone and slowly placed it to his ear, glancing at Himchan.

 

“Daehyun.” Himchan whispered.

 

"Daehyun?" Jongup asked.

 

"Hey Jongup, do you think we can talk at Himchans house?"  Daehyun asked.

 

"Um.... Sure but my I ask why?" Jongup asked not sure why he would ask him for permission.

 

"I'll explain when I get there but tell Himchan to pack." Daehyun answered and make grunting noises.

 

"Um.... Ok. Can you hurry because my cousin and I have to leave soon." Jongup asked. Glancing at Sungyeol who entered the door with a gloomy smile.

 

"Yes I'm on my way! Ok ill see you all in a few minuets." Daehyun said before they both hung up. Sungyeol closed the door and cleared his throat.

 

“Himchan, you know I wouldn’t want to force you into anything but…. If you want I can take you to your mate.” Sungyeol whispered. Himchan was confused why his Uncle was whispering but nodded nother the less.

 

"I really do want to meet him. Did my parents agree!?!" Himchan asked with a new found happiness. Sungyeol being the straight forward person broke that though.

 

"No. They said they would rather have you become a e than meet him.BUT I BEING THE EPIC PERSON I AM told them they can it and decided to see what you wanted."Sungyeol said wrapping his arm around Jongups shoulder smiling. Himchan smiled with teary eyes that his Uncle was actually on his side and wanted him to meet his mate. "I am not trying to pressure you or anything, but I dont want you to live alone sad when you could be with be with your mate happy."

 

"I guess.... I'll come when you put it that way." Himchan said and smiled wiping his eyes. Sungyeol smiled before checking the time.

 

"Well we better go. Our train leaves in 3 hours and I stil;l ahve to buy one ticket." Sungyeol said taking out his phone.

 

"Make that two extra tickets."

 

 

 

 

Hi guise! I am back my lovely weirdoes! Oh this is your shi co-author Onewjr! I am sorry we took so long. I knew she would add a bunch of extra stuff while I was gone so we had to wait until I was back…which I am now!!! YAY!!! Ok so I hope this chapter explains a bit more my beauties and OMG I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS SOOOOOO MUCH LIKE CAN I LOVE YOU ALL~?~? Ok Ill go and work on our other story but wait a few days for the next chapter. ALSO ARENT THE POSTER FLAPJACKING AMAZING!?!?!? Ok biess!

~Onewjr~

Hi everyone! We have placed the chapter up so that you all may die happy^^ Omg I was having a hard time with this chapter because I was brainstorming and kept adding a bunch OF FRIKKEN COLORFUL ORANGES! Jk but I was adding a lot of unnecessary crap but OMG here it is^^ Thank you all for commenting and subscribing~ LIKE OMG YES!!!! Please tell us how this chapter was and blah blah blah~ Also check out my other two stories if ya want to. I LOVE YOU ALLLL!

Exo OTP: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/541132/come-again-wolf-werewolf-hunhan-taoris-baekyeol-kaisoo-ot12

Other story: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/553466

 

~EatOnewsChicken~