Sneak peak~

The Necklace

I would like to thank all of you for subscribing and commenting^^ Up votes are NOT neccesary but are encourage . *only if I deserve it though* Here is a short sneek peak of the first chapter. I hope you all like it. REMEMBER silent readers are turdles so always feel free to comment. Also I would love feed back about my writing and what you all want more of. Thank you all and I give love and oranges~ Sorry if you are allergic to oranges :( Oh and yes this is Onewjr by the way for thoes who were asking me privatley. Hahaha sorry for just now replying and for keeping you all from the story. Also tell me if you like long or short chapters. Ya know things like if you want flashbacks of say DaeHim's past, how they all met their friends, and other things. Thankyou

~EatOnewsChicken~

 

{3rd P.O.V}

Jung Daehyun woke up with a long sigh as he stretched out his limbs. He laid his arms on his lap and looked out his wide window.  His Ivory colored drapes tied to the sides by his maids, letting in the light purple and pink light rays hit his floor. The maids excused their selves and left to make his breakfast. Daehyun got up from his huge velvet red bed and tucked his silk sheets back in place before going to the window and taking in the beauty.

From his window he could see the whole planet; well that’s what he felt like. His family lived in the area where it is winter all the time. You see on planet Mato there are 4 sections splitting off. There is the wealthier section known as winter, only the wealthiest and most powerful people live there. That is where you would find people in charge of “military” and “government”.  Of course education is a given here but people don’t really accept outsider. Most couples have 4 children and those who don’t are looked down on but they are still accepted.

Next section would be the summer section where it is constantly warm and barley has rain. The people their work on distributing food, clothes, weapons, etc. to those who need it. Apart from that they are really the “peace makers” within the whole planet. They are really considerate people but are often isolated from others. Education is optional but they accept outsiders and have warm heart. The birth rate is a good amount. Most people have 2 or more kids.

A poor section would be the spring section; these people don’t really do anything but make clothes or weapons. They rarely leave their section and the babies have a 50:50 chance of surviving after birth due to harsh living conditions. You’d think being spring everything should be nice for them right? No the people of this section are living very poorly and get only half of what they work for. Also the people are very secretive and are strict on their children. Their education is very tight due to the lack of people willing to teach. Most children stop going to school at the age of 14 to help out with their parents work.

Lastly is the worst section. The autumn section is in charge of making enough of food for EVERYONE of Mato. The elders usually die before the age of 50 so the adults are always taking care of them and leaving the work to their children. Surprisingly the birth rate in this area is very high due to the demand of food, but most people in this section shun those who are different. Education is considered bad in this section. You are to be home schooled but not on things the other sections learn.

Letting the view of snow fall on top of houses and grass Daehyun let a rare smile fade off of his lips. Don’t get him wrong the sight was truly beautiful but, you get bored of snow every day of your life. He always wondered what the other sections looked and felt like. If they dressed or talked different. Would there be a sun to kiss you when you wake up or would there be the light rays from clouds?

“Master Jung….” A feminine voice came from behind Daehyun snapping him from his thoughts.

“Neh.” He answered in the most coldest tone he could muster.

“B-breakfast is r-ready.” The maid stuttered and played with her fingers looking down. Daehyun turned and smirked at her.

“Is that so? Ok I’ll be down later. Nice necklace.” Daehyun said stepping closer to her observing other things than her necklace. She smiled and looked down and her necklace touching it. It was a blinding white arrow wrapped around a dark pink snake, beautiful really.

“Thank you. Its all I have left of my family.” She answered in a sad tone. Daehyun nodded uninterested and touched it placing a hand in his pocket.

“Did you find your mate?” He asked leaning closer to the now trembling woman.

“Y-yes….” She answered and looked down.

“Too bad.” He said letting go of her necklace and walking out the room. Of course he knew even if she didn’t find her mate it wouldn’t be him. Only mates with the same necklace design with different colors are mates. Well what if more than one has the same design with different colors? Won’t happen only two necklaces have on design. What if your mate dies, will you have a new necklace or mate? Nope in the after life you will be reunited with them. That’s why suicide is normal on Mato.

Daehyun walked down the large spiral stair case and past the living room to the dinning room. His mother was already sitting as the maids were setting the table and the chefs were placing the food were it was to be placed. Daehyun sat across an empty seat and waited for his father to join them. His father came down the stairs and sat down in his chair across his wife with a heavy sigh.

“Yeobo.” His mother spoke as she drank from her vial.

“Hm?” Daehyun’s father mumbled as he bit into his pork stuffed dumplings.

“When are we going to search for Daehyun’s mate?” She asked and gave him a challenging look. His father snapped his head up and glared at her before leaning back and swallowing his food. Daehyun looked down and chewed his food slowly, knowing where this was going.

Ever since Daehyun turned 14 his parents searched the whole section of winter and both summer sections for his mate, only to fail every time. They continued this search until he was 17 then gave up. They all knew what this meant though; his mate would come from a poorer section.  Of course he didn’t mind THAT much but he knew people would look down on him, especially since he was an only child.

*sighs* Jagiya can we not discuss this?” his father asked as he rubbed his temple.

“Then when may we? When we are both on our death beds and Daehyun is old?” His mother asked slamming her vial on the marble table. His father growled lowly and gripped his cup tighter.

“We don’t even know if Daehyun is ready.” Daehyun gulped and stared to inch away with his plate in his hand ready to make a run for it.

“Well then Daehyun, what do you have to say about this?” His mother asked turning to him with a smirk. Daehyun froze already half way away from his parents and to the door. He let out a sigh and slumped his shoulders walking back to the table.

“You both know what I think already.” He said trying to sounds irritated and sat back down.

“We need you to clarify things though dear.” His mom said in the sweetest voice he ever heard in years.

“I…. Im not happy about my mate being poor but Im not against it.” Daehyun said and prepared his self for screaming. As if on cue a servant came into the room and cleared his throat.

“A Master Kim Himchan is here for Mr. Daehyun.” Mr. Seiko clarified and bowed before leaving the room. Daehyun smiled before leaping up and rushing out of the dinning room to his own room, ignoring his parents yelling.

Glancing around his closet he picked out a simple white buttoned down shirt, Black skinny jeans, and a pair of grey and white checkered converse. Knowing his parents are most likely waiting for him downstairs fro a more specific answer Daehyun opened his window and waved his arms getting his close friend Himchans attention. Himchan waved back and smiled catching Daehyun’s backpack he threw down.

Cautiously Daehyun climbed down his stairs attached to the mansions side and jumped down. After he safely made his way to Himchan he grabbed his bag and swung it on his back running away from his mansion.

Daehyun and Himchan; despite their differences; they instantly became close. Well more like Him kept following him around and forced their friend ship. Daehyun eventually gave into him and never regretted it so far. Just like Daehyun Himchan hasn’t found his mate but Himchans parents haven’t checked any other section besides winter.

“Hey Hyunnie~” Himchan cooed before linking their arms and walking through the 3 inches thick of snow.

“Ew what?” Daehyun asked faking disgust.

“How are things?” He asked pulling him towards a park like area where all the children and elders occupied.

“Not that good. They keep pressuring me about my mate.” Daehyun said as they both sat down on a now empty bench with snow lightly tracing the edges.

“Oh really? My parents told me to give up, that mine was dead.” Himchan said with a sad tone. Daehyun patted his back and nodded.

“Im sure their out their waiting.” Daehyun said hiding the doubt in his voice. Himchan shook his head and looked up with confidence.

“Nope! He’s out there I can feel it!” Himchan said proudly. Daehyun froze and starred at his friend with shock.

“He?” Daehyun asked taking his hand back and raising an eyebrow.

“Yea he. Im not that interested in females Dae. I can feel it He’s alive!” Himchan exclaimed and threw his arms every where, missing Daehyun face by a mili-second.  Daehyun gripped his arms and forced the man to calm down.

“OK OK! I get it HE is alive now quite moving!” Daehyun snapped before shaking his head. Himchan smiled before speaking his own language no one knew. He claimed it was Matoki but everyone knew it was idiot.

“What about you Dae?” Himchan asked done talking to himself.

“What about me?” Daehyun asked taking out his phone and deleting the messages his parents sent him.

“Do you think yours is….dead?” Himchan asked touching his dragon necklace. Daehyun snapped his head up and glared.

“Why would I think that? *sighs* I guess it would be better huh? Not like my parents or anyone else would accept him.” Daehyun said with a bitter laugh kicking random rocks that peaked up from the snow. Himchan starred at his friend with concern before hugging the living day lights out of him.

Daehyun’s eyes widened before he gripped onto his close friends arms and began to squirm. Himchan only started to speak in his “special” language while Daehyun said words that weren’t appropriate in front of the children around him. Finally Himchan let go and cupped Daehyun’s face a bit too hard, squishing his cheeks to make him look distorted.

“Don’t worry Dae~ I’ll accept him. Hey maybe we can all run away with each other.” Himchan said and threw Daehyun’s face away from him smiling. Daehyun rubbed his neck and glared.

“Why the hel-“

“Hey…. Who is that?” Himchan asked cutting Daehyun off and pointing to a stranger walking up to both of them.