Real chapter three

Come Again?

{XiuChen}


 

 

I couldn’t believe what he had just seen. I mean really we all just got separated not even 5 minuets ago and this is my brothers’ neck off. Then Chen just yanked me away from my innocent brother who is probably being right now,  LIKE REALLY YOU WOLF YOU COULDN’T WAIT 5 MINUETS-

 

 

 

 

“Hey Minseok.” I was cut out of my thoughts by Chen himself.

 

 

 

 

“DON’T CALL ME THAT FREAK! I am Xiumin to you.” I snapped snatching my wrist from his grip. He frowned and walked a bit closer.

 

 

 

“Why not? Your brothers d-“

 

 

 

“They are my brothers. Not some sicko who lets innocent wolves get !” I snapped cutting him off. Chen frowned and shook his head walking forward.

 

 

 

“Its not what it looked like. Plus if Kai wanted to he could him right there since they are mates now.” Chen snapped back, turning Minseok a bit on by the attitude.

 

 

 

“Doesn’t give him the right to my brother!” I snapped and walked up to him clenching my fists, knowing I wasn’t going to do anything.  I never really liked fighting but I will if I have to. Chen grinned before leaning forward and connecting our lips.

 

 

I blinked and stood there frozen. It wasn’t because it was my first kiss or anything, or the fact that I was enjoying his soft lips on mine, or that he was kind of groping my . Ha-ha no, it was that he was kissing me out in the open. What if one my brothers came out and saw us?

 

 

 

 I shoved him away and gasped, eyes widening. I wiped my lips with the back of my hand and glared. Chen on the other hand was cheekily smiling and blushing quiet hard. I rolled my eyes and turned walking back to the den, the back of my neck heating up.

 

 

“Where are you going Jagiya~” Chen called making the hairs on my neck rise up. I stopped walking and turned around with a disturbed expression.

 

 

 

“Ew! Don’t call me that!” I shrieked making his smile wider. He wriggled his eye brows and laughed.

 

 

 

“Ok Minseok~” He said in a “seductive” tone.

 

 

 

“Whatever.” I said and walked into the den, knowing who was trailing behind me. Kai and Kyungsoo were both standing with Kai hugging his waist from behind, head in the crook of Kyungsoo’s neck. Im guessing Kyungsoo was surprised due to the size of his eyes. Kyungsoo’s eyes trailed up to me before a smile appeared on his face.

 

 

 

“Minnie!” He called and ran to me pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back and glared at Jongin, watching as his features as well darkened. I pulled away and smiled at Kyungsoo, forgetting the other two were there. I noticed right away a large scratch mark underneath his right eye swollen. Before I could even ask Kai pulled him away and glared harder, pushing Kyungsoo behind him.

 

 

 

“Too close.” He snapped surprising me a bit. I mean I know he is scary but I didn’t expect him to act like this in front of Kyungsoo…. But then again he probably did that to Kyungsoo’s eye.  I raised an eye brow trying to not seemed a bit intimidated, but I don’t think it worked.

 

 

 

“He is my brother smart.” I said crossing my arms, making his left eye twitch.

 

 

 

“I didn’t ask. Chen, control this thing.” Kai sneered before I felt Chen pulling me beside him.

 

 

 

“This thing is my mate idiot! Anyways let them hug Jongin, I mean its not like they are having so calm down….or do ya like him already?” Chen asked chuckling. I snapped my eyes at Kyungsoo and saw his eyes widening before he looked at Kai and blushing. Kai; as well as Kyungsoo; was blushing and glared at Chen, shoving Kyungsoo away from him and storming out of the den.

 

 

 

Chen giggled before turning to me and pecking my cheeks. I choked on the air that I was breathing and shoved him away, heat engulfing my body. Chen smiled before looking at my brother frowning a bit. He motioned for Kyungsoo to walk over to me and sighed.

 

 

 

“Don’t mind Jongin or the others. We are all…. Well I am an AMAZING PERSON but the others are cool people I guess. So don’t take anything to heart ok Fungploo?” Chen asked. I looked at Kyungsoo and we both burst out into laughter. I wobbled over to Kyungsoo and began to playfully hit his shoulder making him pout in between his laughing.

 

 

 

“W-what? I-I was serious! *ignores*…..YA WHAT THE HELL IS SO FUNNY?” Chen yelled at us making both of our laughter die out. I calmly walked up to him and snorted.

 

 

“It’s Kyungsoo…..not Flung*snorts*P-ploo.”I finished before laughing like a maniac with Kyungsoo and surprisingly Chen.  

 

 

After a while we all stopped laughing and stood in silence. I honestly expected Kai to return back into the cave, but he didn’t. Chen wiped a few tears from laughing hard and sighed,

 

 

 

“If you two want, you can go see your bothers.” Chen spoke after a while. I looked over at him and raise an eyebrow.

 

 

“W-we can?”Kyungsoo asked stuttering. Chen smiled and nodded.

 

 

“Yea since we all are going to hunt and what not.” Chen said before stretching and walking towards the exit. We both followed and out of habit I grabbed Kyungsoo’s hand, lacing our fingers together.  Chen turned around and quickly pecked my nose before rushing off and morphing into a wolf.

 

 

 

My cheeks grew hot before I wiped my nose pulling my younger brother with me to another den. Luhan and Chanyeol stormed out of their den only to stop when they saw us walking towards them. We awkwardly walked to the entrance only to be stopped by the duo.

 

 

 

“What are you two doing here?” Chanyeol asked becoming twice as edgy as before.

 

 

 

“Chen said we could see our brothers.” I answered and saw the two exchange looks before rolling their eyes.

 

 

 

“Whatever.” Luhan said before walking off with the taller. I scoffed and walked inside the cave with Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

“They are too bi-polar for me.” Kyungsoo whispered before he let go of my hand and ran off.

 

 

 

{BaekYeol}

 

 

I felt pressure apply to my body and looked up only to meet the light brown orbs of Kyungsoo. I gasped and wrapped my arms around him, shoving our omega away. Kyungsoo sobbed in my arms and hugged me tighter, hiding his face in my neck. I looked up at Minseok and saw him shaking his head and hugged Sehun.

 

 

“Hey guys!” I looked around Minseok and Sehun to see Joonmyeon rushing inside without Tao. I lightly patted Kyungsoo’s back and scooted over with the male in my lap.

 

 

“Where is Tao?” Sehun asked, beating me to the question. Joonmyeons mood dropped and he walked over to Kyungsoo, bending down and looking into his watery eyes.

 

 

 

“What is wrong Kyunggie?” he asked a question I would like to know. Kyungsoo sobbed harder and clung to Joonmeyon.

 

 

“T-they are h-h-h-h-horrible!” Kyungsoo sobbed into Joonmyeons chest. Sehun nodded and wiped his glassy eyes.

 

 

“We need to get Tao and leave.” Sehun spoke in a mono tone sitting beside me and sniffling. I looked up at Minseok and saw him frowning.

 

 

“How? I mean they are the most feared and fricken heartless packs out there!” Minseok exclaimed and fisted his hair. I figured he was thinking of a plan, but I guess he couldn’t think of one. I mean honestly though, what are they? One we run and get caught, probably getting killed by our “mates” once re-captured. Two we it up and probably die after we give them pups, or three some how we manage to escape and run as far as our asses will take us.

 

 

“He hit me….” Sehun whispered and looked down.

 

 

“He called us s and .” I snapped and tightened my fists. One does NOT simply call me; THE ING FABULOUS BYUN BAEKHYUN; a or !

 

 

“K-kai kissed me then smacked my face. Then he said I was just a toy for him.” Kyungsoo said and sobbed harder.  Never in our lives have we ever been hit before. Honestly no wolves or predators have ever come near us. Most of them have died out or were scared away by a certain pack of wolves known as Bai pack.

 

 

“ I swear Im going to….where is Tao?” Xiumin asked while Kyungsoo calmed down. All of our heads turned to Joonmyeon only to see him trembling.

 

 

“I-I don’t kn-now. I mean h-h was with h-his mate the alph-pha but t-then the alpha snapped at u-us and m-made us leave.” Joonmyeon stuttered starring at the wall with a blank expression.

 

 

“So Tao….is alone……with the alpha? WAIT THE ALPHA IS HIS MATE?” I screeched and began throwing my body on them randomly. Why does our baby have to be given to the alpha? I mean really I would rather be in his place…..well I would rather one of the elders switch with him!

 

 

“K-Kris!” A very loud yell echoed through our ears.

 

 

{BaekYeol}

 

 

Jongin shoved Chen into a tree and growled lowly. I shifted out of my form and quickly separated them before either could rip out the others neck.

 

 

“Keep your away from mine Jongdae.” Jongin snapped breathing a bit too hard for my taste. Jongdae growled and was held back by Yixing.

 

 

“I can do whatever the I want to you mutt! Just because you don’t touch him doesn’t mean his brother can’t hug him!”

 

“What the hell! Why are you two taking those dogs side? Its not like we will ing fall in love with them!” Luhan snapped shifting into his human form as well.

 

 

“Ok so? Its not like there are any other wolves like us out there idiot! We might as well treat them nice while we still can.” Jongdae snapped back canines coming in.

 

 

“You don’t know that!” Jongin hissed back making me groan.

 

 

“You guys he is right. We have been searching all through this forest for wolves and it was luck I found my bacon! So how about you all calm the down and just relax. Jongdae if Jongin doesn’t want your mate near his then do so and Jongin at least let your hug his brother. It’s the least we can do since they’ll probably end up dead soon.” I snapped before letting him go. Jongin scoffed before rubbing his arm.

 

 

“Who are you, the alpha?” Jongin asked before we all froze.

 

 

“Hey guys by the way where he is?” Luhan asked glancing around. I looked around but saw our alpha no where to be seen.

 

 

“Oh right! He was going to talk to his mate. I don’t think he was happy though….” Yixing said suddenly remembering. An unhappy YiFan is an unhappy day.

 

 

“B-E-A UTIFUL!” Jongin said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and stretched my arms.

 

 

“Whatever lets just hurry up and hunt.” Jongdae spoke after a while. I nodded and began to change into my wolf form when Luhan stopped me.

 

 

“When do you think they will come for them?” Luhan asked every one. He didn’t have to say who it was since we already dealt with this before. Let’s just say our current mates weren’t our first… and probably won’t be our last.

 

 

“Who knows? I just hope they won’t go through what the previous ones did.” I answered and changed into a wolf, shaking the feeling of being watched.

 

 

“Hopefully but I though the last ones were good enough.” Jongin said and formed as well. Our “home” pack; Bai; always find a way to locate us and kill our mates while they are pregnant, a way to say that we are weak and that we still belong to them. We all thought we were safe and finally at peace with out last mates…but we were wrong.

 

 

“K-Kris!” A very loud screech was yelled out. I snapped my head around and melt a metallic scent through the air, leading back to the camp.

 

 

“!” Luhan cursed before sprinting off.

 

 

 

Omg I know this like Hahaha it was bad! I sadly had to write most of it since she had to go on a mini hiatus and is sick. She sends her love to you all and she tried to make this chapter less confusing and more descriptive but…. Your author (me) is a big procrastinator and lazy~ Omg though Im very sorry! *bows 100X* Thank you all for fricken commenting like ahhh! OMG IM SORRY BUT I WILL UPDATE IN A FEW DAYS AND IT SHALL BE LONGER AND BETTER! THANK YOU FOR THE FRIKKEN UPVOTES LIKE OMG! Ok please comment about what ya want and omg this chapter was sooo stupid like I understand if ya stop reading this. Ok Im going to go and work on my other stories^^

~EatOnewsChicken~