Sneak peak~

Come Again?

I would like to thank all of you for subscribing and commenting^^ Up votes are NOT neccessary but are encourage . *only if I deserve it though* Here is a short sneek peak of the first chapter. I hope you all like it. REMEMBER silent readers are turdles so always feel free to comment. Also I would love feed back about my writing and what you all want more of. Thank you all and I give love and cookies~OH YEA! Do you guys like short or long chapters???? Don't worry it will be longer than this sneak peak my lovelies~

Thank you for subscribing:

Anon_8      Kira_Saito       foreverachild    Heartnet189    Jaqles     Michiru097    Keira2156     Lovemoe    HistoricHeart18    eternalonyx    Flowerhorn1

 


~EatOnewsChicken~

{BaekYeol}

Light trickled through the tall maple trees. A little foggy but the earthy smell complimented the fog. Cool breeze coating the forest, moss growing from the bottom of trees and patches randomly placed about. Water dripped from the large leaves, ferns, and moistened the damp ground. The sound of a stream that’s near our camp echoed in my ears as I walked over to it.

 

I calmly walked up to the edge of the stream and lay down on the flower covered grass. Of course making sure there was no one around since I’m supposed to be scouting...but I can rest cant I? Ever since we found this peaceful area a few years ago, I always get up early and late at night to make sure nothing dangerous is near our grounds.

 

My tired feet dragged me over to the spring to relax for a bit while I still had my guard on. Being up since dawn doesn’t really do ya body good, but I’m used to it now. I dipped my snout into the cold water and drank from it. I don’t know why but it has this tangy salty taste that makes me energized. I think I might get drunk from it.  I laughed at myself and snapped my head up.

 

I felt uneasy, alert. I tried to convince myself it was the alertness of a hunter looking for prey, but I knew that wasn't it. Every instinct in my body warned her of danger, more and more, until I felt the cold gaze of a predator upon my back; but it wasn't a bear or a wolf. It was a completely different kind of predator.

 

I wanted to glance around but my body refused to. My skin crawled as the fright that started in the pit of my stomach began to rise. I quietly panicked knowing that I was only a scout wolf and couldn’t fight that great. Whatever was watching me knew it could kill me instantly, that’s why it’s waiting for me to move. I tried to take a few calming breaths, but the ball of fear what now in my throat threatening to escape my lips and scream into the night. 

 

I know it's there. I feel the electric awareness seeping into my body, as if preparing me to run. I can count each hair that stands at the back of my neck. My heart's beat is more than just a thud; it is more than pounding, more than racing.

 

I could always pretend I didn’t suspect it and continue to drink, but then I would still be letting my guard down not knowing where it would advance from. I can’t run in a random direction since I could be running towards it. Maybe I could call the others and ask them for their help, but what if-

 

“You think too much.” A deep voice whispered into my ear….RIGHT BEHIND ME. I snapped my head around and got into a fighting stanch growling at him. The wolf had dark brown fur and was very tall. To my surprise his light brown eyes were wide with excitement and he was jumping up and down.

 

“Whoa you’re really jumpy aren’t you? Are you ticklish or something? Did I really scare you?” He threw questions at me while running in a circle chasing his own tail. I relaxed and starred at him with confusion. Was this big wolf really childish? I let an amused chuckle pass my canines as I sat down waiting for him to stop.

 

Wait, why am I waiting for this child to calm down when I could be running? I slowly stood up and took off running. Wincing whenever twigs or branched scratched at my face, I kept running for my life fighting the urge to turn around. Making sure I could loose him I made sharp turns randomly and made sure to lead him away from my pack.

 

Lungs burning and already panting I took a risk and looked behind me. I turned my head around and let out a whimper-scream, another werewolf was right behind me. I turned back frontwards and felt my legs buckle underneath me. Soreness over came me as I tried to get up, only to fail from exhaustion. I heard a growl behind me and lifted up my head only for pain to engulf me, sharp canines sinking into my neck while the wolf’s front paws pinned me down.

 

 

“Sorry to say this wolf but, you’re in Hong territory.” The wolf growled before everything went black.