Peace and Fun ^^

I Cant Live Without You

~TAEMIN POV~

 

So nice since break is out.We have 2 weeks of whatever we want to do.So I was walking with Minho hyung to our dorm lobby when I overheard Mai Hee's voice.

"We need to get rid of her,my affections of Key is now off.I want to see her cripple.I will still lie about liking Key.Arresso?"she said into the pink gem phone.She saw us and we ran to tell Key hyung.They were sitting on the couch and talking.I locked the door and Minho hyung and I went to the others."HYUNGS,NOONA~!"I yelled.They were startled by my yell."Mai Hee is using you Key hyung,she wants you to leave Hyun Mi."Minho hyung finished off.

 

~MAI HEE POV~

 

Holy smokes...please tell me they didnt over hear everything.Buzzing and vibration went off in my hands,the caller i.d. said 'KEY'.Oh no,they told!

"Yobusaeyo?"I said with the most innocent voice I could try.He was furious I could tell.We met at their dorm and they were all waiting.They told them everything.I shot a death glare at those,those two boys.Taemin and Minho I think.Key shot a death glare at me.Oh no...

 

~KEY POV~

 

Oh of course.I will do something about her.I looked at Onew hyung,he nodded and we knew exactly that we were thinking the same.Onew hyungs evil plan,to drive away Mai Hee.She goes to our school now. . .no suprise.But then Onew hyung's dad was the head adminastrator and the founder of our school.One of the reasons why he is a kingka too.So Onew made a phone call and a few minutes later he turned to Mai Hee."Your done with school and the us.You can no longer contact us,or either come to our school.You are prohibited from seeing us,and of course if you do anything to us you will leave Seoul"he finished with a sweet smile.Her face was long and she wasnt suprised.Her plans were foiled.And she just gave up.We were all happy.She is no longer intended to be with us.

!!!-authors note-!!!

CHARACTER CUT:Mai Hee will no longer be in this story.suprised much?No,she left Korea to live in the states.BAIII UGLY FACE~!(LOL sorry Soyeon fans,im intending to the story XD)

 

~MAI HEE POV~

 

Oh well,im done with them.I mean they arent fun anymore.Lets mess with more hearts shall we?By Seoul,hello states!

 

~HYUN MI & KEY POV~

 

AWKWARD~!!! O_O I thought she would do something instead of give up....ugh,lets continue our break~!

 

~JONGHYUN POV~

 

Well,thats was fun!Okay,since shes gone.."LETS GO TO THE BEACH~!!!"I yelled.We all cheered.Today is weird...wow.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS POV~~~~~!^^

Okais,im done with this crappy chapter...XD I am waiting for more suprises,because its night over here at the hotel im staying in for my vacation,and its over 80 degrees at night.....I will update soon~!

__________________________________

Minho:Wow...

Taemin:! :]

Hyun Mi:Uh,where is dongsaeng author?

Key:Vacation...glad Mai Hee is gone.Kamsahminda author dongsaeng!

ALL:KAMSAHMINDA AUTHOR DONGSAENG FOR PUTTING OUT THAT BEEOTCH~!!!! :OOO YAY~!

Me:Uh your welcome ^^

ALL:ENJOY ALL :D ^^

kekeke....