♡ | 2. Chapter

❝ His s̶̶e̶̶c̶̶r̶̶e̶̶t̶ Relationship ❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Five ! Six ! Seven .. Yah, Jinhee-yah!! You're wrong again!! What's wrong with you? " - jiyeon yelled at me. I bowed to the members for the 7th time.

" Let's have a break.. " - Miso said and the members agreed. I really needed a break. Since yesterday, i wasn't in my clear mind because of him. I left the practice room to go to the candy machine. I looked for what i would like to eat..

" Noona !! " - i heard someone behind me. I turned around and saw BTS in front of me. I rolled my eyes at the and continued starring at the candy, suddenly Jungkook hugged me from behind.

" Noona~ " - he chuckled, but i pushed him away.

" Oh? What's with that mood?" - J-Hope asked whit his smile.

" You must know it the best.. " - i said to Rap Monster and then pressed the number of the candys i wanted. " Can .. we talk?" - Nam Joon said and held onto my wrist as i wanted to walk away.

" I don't think i have something to tell you anymore.. " - i said but he still held onto my wrist.

" I'm sorry.. but--"

"It's ok.. i think .. this was the end of our wonderful friendship where the two of us tells each other everything rigth?" - i pulled my wrist away and waved one last time before i took a bite of my chocolat and walked back to the practice room..

≈ ♡ ≈

All the members were totally tired exept me. i ahd such an Anger inside me, i just wanted to let it all out at that B***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter