♡ | 1.Chapter

❝ His s̶̶e̶̶c̶̶r̶̶e̶̶t̶ Relationship ❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was done practicing at 7.30 pm. I took a sip of my water and then grabbed my bag to go and visit Bangtan Boys like i always do on Fridays, since i know that they are at home fridays always at this time. I really was happy to go over there cause of one reason, Nam Joon.

We met each other first when they debuted. At first, i was confussed, but then i noticed my real feelings for him. I liked him. Not just like my 'best friend', i like him really really much.. but the sad thing is that, he doesn't seem to notice..

It's really hard thinking that he doesn't have feelings for me, that he only sees me as his little sister.. that i'm nothing than just his best friend..

I sighed, and ran the bell. Nobody opend, but i could hear that they're at home. " Idiots! Open the door ! It's me Jin Hee !!" - i yelled as i kept knocking and kicking the door. " Just wait till you open the door.. " - i mummbled to myself and kicked hard against the door and then finally it opened. It was Ji Min, i jumped onto him so that he fell to the floor, then i grabbed his collar.

" WHY DID NOBODY OPEN TEH DOOR?!" - i shouted at him.

" Miahnae ! Miahnae ! Miahnae Nooonaaa~!!" - he cried. I chuckled evily and got off of him. I walked into the living room and trew my bag next to the sofa and sat down, the BTS members stopped eating and looked at me with their eyes wide open.

" Waeyo?" - i asked them.

" A-annyeong.. w-what are you doing here?" - Jin the eldest asked.

" Uhm? I'm coming over like every friday?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter