part V : Dongwoon

-우리의 사랑의 노래♥- Our Love Song : BEAST .

 

 
- Your point of view -
Light entered my eyes as I cringed . Slowly starting to sit up straight , I took a moment or so to let my eyes get used to the brightness of the room . Where - Where am I ? The last thing I remembered was myself in the abandoned room ...... With that bastard Joon ...... And Dongwoon sshi came to rescue me ......
 
I tried recalling somemore , but all I got was a splitting headache . Aish , forget it , lets not think about it for now ! 
 
Surveying the surroundings , I realised wherever I was , I was at somewhere luxurious . The queen-sized bed I was sitting on was very soft , with down comforters and plump , white pillows . The room was decorated tastefully , with gorgeous vintage wallpaper , a crystal chandelier lighting up the room in soft , beautiful light , the floor carpeted with a thick , soft white carpet , a white piano next to a huge wardrobe . Could this be ...... Dongwoon sshi's house ?
 
I slowly stood up from the bed and shuffled towards the door . Should I just stay here and wait for Dongwoon sshi ? Or should I go look for him myself ? My hand lingered over the golden doorhandle , not knowing what I should exactly do . Aish , whatever , let's just go look for Dongwoon sshi ! Opening the door , I went in search of Dongwoon . The house was really , So Huge ! I climbed to the first storey and was stopped by a passing female with a uniform on . I guess she was the housekeeper .
 
"Annyeonghasaeyo miss , you're Young Master Dongwoon's guest , aren't you ? Young Master's in the kitchen , if you're looking for him , that is ~" I gave her a bright smile , glad to receive some help , after all , the house was so big , it would have taken me forever to find him ! 
"Kamsahamnida ! I'm going to look for him now ! " I thanked her politely and went to the kitchen to look for Dongwoon , finding him standing in front of the stove , stirring something in a pot slowly . 
 
His back view looked so dependable and handsome , I was immediately reminded of how he had rescued me from Joon , his warm touch as he covered my cold and shivering body with my shirt , his worried expression full of concern and ...... was that love ? No , it can't be ! Aish , I must stop myself thinking too far ! Dongwoon was really a nice guy , and I'm really glad to have such a friend .But he only treats me as a friend ! Nothing more . So I need to stop dreaming ! 
 
"Oh ! Dongsaeng , you're awake ? " His voice suddenly intruded my thoughts , as I looked up into Dongwoon's smiling face . 
"Neh , Dongwoon sshi ~ Thank you for bringing me here ...... But what happened ? Why am I here ? "
"You fainted , dongsaeng ! Aish , did you know you're underweight ? Why aren't you eating more ! Look how skinny you are ! " He grabbed my wrist and held it in his hands . 
"Aish , Dongwoon sshi , I've been busy recently , and sometimes I may forget a meal or two ! But it's no big deal ! " I tried to reason with him . 
"Yah ! firstly , I will never allow you to miss a meal anymore ! secondly , stop calling me dongwoon sshi , dongsaeng ! I call you dongsaeng don't I ! Call me oppa ! " He grinned and waited for me to call him oppa , his eyes shining cutely .
"Eh ? O-oppa ? Fine , if you like it , dongwoon oppa ! " I smiled at his eagerness and his excitement at just a single word of mine - OPPA . Seriously , what is it that guys like about girls calling them Oppa ? They always seem to like aegyo , ugh it just makes me sooooo annoyed at how far some girls go to make their "Oppa" like them even more ...... But I knew dongwoon OPPA wasn't like that ~ He liked sincere , true and kind hearted girls ~ 
 
"Oh yeah , Oppa , what are you cooking ? You actually know how to cook ?" I eyed him curiously , he didn't look like the type to cook ! 
He smiled boastfully and said .
"Don't think I look like a useless pretty boy , I can cook really well ! And I'm preparing dinner for the both of us ~ I'm going to feed you till you become fat ! kekeke ~ " 
"Really ? Omo oppa , kamsa ! I'm really famished ! " My stomach has been rumbling since the end of school , and I was really eager to try Dongwoon's cooking!
"Kekeke ~ Just wait for awhile , dinner is almost done ~ " He said gently , with a contented smile on his handsome face .
"Oppa , I'll help you place the dishes on the dining table ! " I suggested , and he nodded .
"Kamsa dongsaeng ~ Bring the cooked dishes to the dining table ! Be careful araso , don't scald yourself ! " 
"Neh ! "
 
After ten minutes , dinner was finally served and we finally had our dinner . 
"You're still not feeling too well , see you're still pale ~ So oppa prepared kimchi porridge and egg rolls ~ Eat well araso ! " Dongwoon pinched my cheeks and lifted a spoonful of piping porridge to my lips . I blushed a little , moving away from the spoon . This felt too familar , as I remembered how Leejoon used to feed me too ...... Aish , forget leejoon ! Why am I always linking Dongwoon with that jerk ? He is different , and I can trust him ! I told myself . Look at him , look at how sincere he is , why am I still afraid ? I looked into his smiling eyes , full of care and trust , and instantly I knew I could trust him , how he wouldn't make me shed a single tear , and slowly opened my mouth , eating the spoonful of porridge while dongwoon looked at me expectantly .
 
"How is it ? Is it good ? " 
"Yeah ! I love it , oppa ! Such a good cook you are ! How did you learn cooking ? " I gushed while spooning mouthfuls of kimchi porridge into my mouth , and Dongwoon literally beamed at the compliment .
"Ahh , it's nothing ~ I just like cooking and I can cook well naturally ~~~ "
"Kekeke ! Then you must have charmed so many girls with your cooking haven't you ! " I teased .
"Ani , you're the first to try my cooking ! " He grinned while chewing on a piece of eggroll .
"Omo , really ? Kekeke, I'm sort of fated to experience first times with you , aren't I ? " 
"Yeah dongsaeng ~ It's fate we met each other <3 " 
He looked into my eyes while saying that , and I could sense something different . The way he looked at me wasn't like usual . It was ....... something much more . His eyes emitted sincerity and something different , and I hurriedly looked down into my bowl of porridge , my face starting to flush red . What did Dongwoon mean ? He laughed , breaking the awkwardness between us as we ate our dinner happily , chatting throughout our meal and doing the washing up together . Dongwoon always made me feel comfortable , he didn't make me feel as if I needed to be ....... fake . He liked me for who I was , and I really liked Dongwoon too ~
 
"It's late already , you should stay at my place for the night ! " Dongwoon suggested , pointing to the clock hung on the wall . True enough ,it was already 10pm , and his house was really far away from mine .
"Okay oppa ~ "
 
-
 
"What do you mean ,. no more rooms ? Why isn't there anymore rooms ? " Dongwoon questioned the housekeeper , as she explained .
"Young Master , don't you remember ? Sir is inviting his business partners and their families from Japan to stay in the house today , so all the rooms are occupied ~ " 
"Oh yeah , I forgot ...... Aish it's okay , she'll just share a room with me ! " He turned to me and asked me if it was alright . 
"Neh oppa , since they're no more rooms left ...... " I said doubtingly .
"Young Master ..... Is that appropriate ? " The housekeeper also shared the same doubts with me  .
"Aish it'll be okay ! We're not sleeping together right ! " Dongwoon retorted , and I blushed .
It was really okay with me , since I knew dongwoon was someone I could trust ~~~ 
 
-
 
Our first night spent together ~ I wonder how it would be ~ 
 
-
-
-
 
-end-
 
Hello ! Updated ! hehehe ~~~ Omg I'm like so busy recently I hope I can update more frequently ! Kamsa for reading , subscribing and commenting ! WHOOOOOOOO ILY READERS ! ♥
PS SORRY FOR TH SHORT UPDATES ! i'm trying my best to update T.T
 
xoxo , amanda ~