Part 2 : Dongwoon

-우리의 사랑의 노래♥- Our Love Song : BEAST .

 

Part II : Dongwoon 
 
" Busted ~ "
 
That was the first words DongWoon said to me , as my face flushed red and I climbed out of the cupboard awkwardly , with my right foot getting stuck . He smiled at my frusrated face as he reached out his hand towards me , trying to help me out . I stared at his hand suspiciously and climbed out of the cupboard without the help of Dongwoon . He gave a pouting face and stood there , staring at me with his hands folded to his chest .
 
"What are you doing here ? You're not a music student , aren't you ? " He asked .
I remained silent , not speaking a single word , and only nodded .
"Then why are you here ? You were the one playing the piano ? "
Again , no words escaped from my lips , I only gave him another nod .
"Yah , why aren't you talking ? Oh , I recognize you , you're that guy's ex ! You're the girl who was dumped in front of the whole school a few months ago ---"
I spat sharply :" Shut up . You have no idea what happened , so don't even talk about it . "
He still gave me a smile , but this time his smile was gentle , with a hint of apology .
"Finally you talk . I'm sorry if I had to piss you off , but I just wanted you to respond to me ~" 
Again , he gave me another heartmelting smile , did he actually know how much his smile could drive someone crazy ? I blushed and stared at the floor , at the clock hung on the wall , at the scenery outside the window , anywhere but his gorgeous face .
Wait , why did I feel so embarrassed to even look at him ? It seems like because I've not talked to a guy since the breakup , I've started feeling really weird around them ! I had never felt so nervous before in front of a guy ! However , I forced myself to look at him . I stared at him as an awkward silence loomed between us . He grinned , cleared his throat and said .
 
"It's strange to meet each other in this sort of situation isn't it ? Our first meeting being in an abandoned , old music room . Come to think about it , it's kinda romantic , Isn't it ? I'm Son Dong Woon , a year 2 music student , annyeonghasaeyo ~  " Dongwoon winked at me , and I could feel the barrier I had built up since the breakup start to crumble , bit by bit . It has only been what , ten minutes since I had just met him and I'm already opening up to Dongwoon ? Sighs , me and my "unwavering willpower" . But it has been a long time since I've felt this relaxed and happy , so why not ? It's been forever since I had been alone , it felt really nice to be with someone .
 
I walked over to the piano and played a soft tune as he sat next to me . My heart started to beat faster , as I tried to calm my racing heart while turning over to him .
 
"You play really well , Dongwoon sshi , no wonder you're so famous within the school ~"
He grinned charmingly and played with his fringe . 
"Anni , I'm not that good yet actually . I'm a music student , and our coaches' standards are really high , so my piano skills aren't that great compared to the others ."
"But to me , your performance just now was really good ! Seriously ! " I protested . I really did think he sang and played so well !
"Really ? Omo , I'm touched , kamsa cupboard-girl ! You're the first person to listen to this performance actually , since I just composed this song two days ago , and I didn't know who to play it to . "
I gave him a puzzled look . 
" Surely there would be alot of people you could play to ? I mean , you're so popular in the school ! "
He smiled gently . " I have many friends , just not anyone whom I think would really appreciate the song . They befriended me for my looks and my talent, you see ~ They wouldn't be bothered with my songs . You're my first listener , and I really like it , you seem like a really sincere person ~ Oh ! I shall dedicate this song to you ~ To my first listener hiding in the cupboard , this song's for you. "
Then , with a serious expression , he started to sing the next verse of the song while playing the piano .
 
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37c46yONWaw) 
 
그 사람과의 길던 인연의 끝에
gŭ saramgwaye gildŏn inyŏne kkŭte
At the end of your long relationship with him
 
서서 기다리고 있던 나란 걸 알아줘
sŏsŏ gidarigo itdŏn naran gŏl arajwo
Please know that it'll be me standing there, waiting
 
잠시라도 그 사람 생각이 날 때
jamshirado gŭ saram saenggaki nal ttae
Even if you ever get flashes of memories with him
 
그때보다 웃게 할 널 약속해보지만 너
gŭttaeboda utge hal nŏl yaksokhaebojiman nŏ
I'll try to promise that I'll make you smile even more than those times but you
 
(나에게 눈물 보이며) 힘들다고 그 사람 곁에 이별만 남겨줘서
(na'ege nunmul boimyŏ) himdŭldago gŭ saram gyŏte ibyŏlman namgyŏjwosŏ
(If you show me your tears) And say that it's difficult, because there is only farewell by that person's side
 
(멍하니 네 손 잡으며) 널 이렇게 붙잡지만
(mŏnghani ne son jabŭmyŏ) nŏl irŏhke butjapjiman
(While I hold onto your hand with a blank expression) I'm holding onto you like this but
 
이 문이 닫히면 네 모습이 사라지면
i muni dathimyŏn ne mosŭbi sarajimyŏn
When this door closes, when the image of you disappears
 
하루를 눈물로 살겠지만 너와의 추억 때문에 혼자 남아
harurŭl nunmullo salgetjiman nŏwaye chuŏk ttaemune honja nama
I'll probably spend the day in tears, because of the memories with you, I'm left alone
 
행복을 더 바랄게
haengbogŭl dŏ baralge
I wish that you'll be happier
 
나 지금 이 손을 놓치면
na jigŭm i sonŭl nohchimyŏn
When I let go of this hand now
 
이제 또 웃을 일 없겠지만 다른 사람의 품에서
ije tto usŭl il ŏbtgetjiman darŭn sarame pumesŏ
I'll no longer have any reason to smile but when I see you smiling
 
웃고 있을 널 보며 나 웃어 볼게
utgo issŭl nŏl bomyŏ na usŏ bolge
in another's embrace, I'll try to smile
 
마음이 약해져서 다시 널 잡기 전에
maŭmi yakhaejyŏsŏ dashi nŏl japgi jŏne
My heart has become weak, before I can be with you again
 
눈물 흘릴 날 보지 않게 돌아보지 말고가
nunmul hŭllil nal boji anhge doraboji malgoga
So that you won't see me while my tears come out, please don't look back and just go
 
이 문이 닫히면 네 모습이 사라지면
i muni dathimyŏn ne mosŭbi sarajimyŏn
When this door closes, when the image of you disappears
 
하루를 눈물로 살겠지만 너와의 추억 때문에 혼자 남아
harurŭl nunmullo salgetjiman nŏwaye chuŏk ttaemune honja nama
I'll probably spend the day in tears, because of the memories with you, I'm left alone
 
행복을 더 바랄게
haengbogŭl dŏ baralge
I wish that you'll be happier
 
나 지금 이 손을 놓치면
na jigŭm i sonŭl nohchimyŏn
When I let go of this hand now
 
이제 또 웃을 일 없겠지만 다른 사람의 품에서
ije tto usŭl il ŏbtgetjiman darŭn sarame pumesŏ
I'll no longer have any reason to smile but when I see you smiling
 
웃고 있을 널 보며 나 웃어 볼게
utgo issŭl nŏl bomyŏ na usŏ bolge
in another's embrace, I'll try to smile
 
이 문이 닫히면
i muni dathimyŏn
When this door closes
 
With the last verse and the last note of the piano , the song ended . Throughout the performance , I found myself mesmerized by him . His voice was a little husky but romantic , his emotions flowed through the whole song , as if he was singing about his own love experience . He looked ..... Just too gorgeous . His whole performance was really heartfelt and I found myself attracted to this person again . This stranger , had managed to break down the barrier I had placed , and also made me felt really special , by dedicating a song to me .
 
If only ..... I had met Dongwoon instead of him , maybe all would have been different .  If only .
 
He turned to face me , with an expectant expression on his face .
"So , how was it ? Was it good ? " His adorable expression made me grin , as I gave him a thumbs up .
"Very good , you've even managed to make me feel so touched with just that song ! "
His smile grew even wider , as he ruffled my hair excitedly , messing up my hair , but for once , I couldn't be bothered to put on my pissed and distant front . Seeing his contagious happiness made me feel really happy too , as I pouted kiddishly .
 
Dongwoon suddenly said : "Oh ! After talking for so long , I still haven't got to know your name ! What's your name , cupboard girl ? Cupboard girl sounds weird after all ! kekeke ~ "
 
I smiled and started to reply : "I'm ----- " But was cut off by the the school bell , signalling the end of lunch , and also the start of the next lesson in 4 minutes ........
 
, I was going to be so late , and I had the worst teacher who gave no second chances for latecoming , you would just be given detention ! If I ran , I could maybe reach my class just in time before the next lesson starts !
 
"Mianhae Dongwoon-sshi , I'm going to be late for my lesson ! It's been nice meeting you but I have to go now , annyeong !" I burbled while picking up my untouched lunchbag in a hurry and reached for the door 
"Wait ! Will I be seeing you again tomorrow , same place , same time ? "
I turned back to face him . Watching his confused look made me smile , he looked too adorable ! I haven't felt this happy since such a long time ago . He just made me feel like he was a genuine friend ~
"Araso , see you tomorrow Dongwoon sshi, maybe you'll get to know my name tomorrow ! Kekeke ! "
I winked and with a last " Goodbye Dongwoon-sshi ! See you  ~ " , I left running for my classroom .
.
.
.
Throughout the whole day , I kept thinking of nothing but Dongwoon . 
...... I must be crazy , but I just couldn't help myself , I was starting to grow a liking for him , as a friend , or as something more .
 
.
.
.
 
- end - 
Hello , here's my second chapter ! kekeke finally found the time to write the next chapter , kekeke ! Hope it isn't that bad ! Ahhhh , I think this fanfic would be freaking long ! Hahahaha ! We'll see how ! Kamsa for reading thsi fanfic , remember to comment and suscrible , because ILY ! 
 
longlivesuju:  Happy 710 ! ^-^ps :
photo credits : longlivesuju.tumblr ^^
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIMHEECHUL OF SUPER JUNIOR ! ♥♥♥ kyaaaaaa , sj is my first love and I love heenim ! 
 
생일축하해요김희철 ! 우유빛깔 김희철 ! 사랑해요김희철 ! ♥♥♥
 
xoxo, Amanda ! ^^
 
comment replies :
Solana401 : awwwwww kamsa ! ily ♥♥♥ kekeke ! They're starting to know each other ~~~ ^^ 
 
:D