final

Nothing Like Us

Lately I've been thinkin',
Thinkin' bout what we had,
I know it was hard,
It was all that we knew, yeah

 

Namjoo sat on the bench at the park while waiting for her boyfriend to come. They've promised to have a picnic for their 222nd day together. The evening wind touch her revealed skin. Namjoo was wearing the floral pink dress that Kyungsoo bought for her on her 19th birthday. She still remember when Kyungsoo make a suprise private brithday party just for both of them in the apartment where they lived together. 

"Namjoo-ah !" she heard someone calling her name. 

"Oppa" she smiles as she stand up from her seat. 

"Mian , did you wait too long ? Mr.Ellen class was unexpectedly much longer than i thought. Sorry" he said. Namjoo just shook her head and smile. 

"let's go" he took her hand and they walk together, hand in hand. 

They spent their evening with the most romantic picnic they ever had. Kyungsoo sing her a song and they took a lot of pictures. They were so happy back then. 

 

Have you been drinkin'
To take all the pain away?
I wish that I could give you what you deserve...

 

It was their 2nd anniversary when Kyungsoo didn't show up on their special date. Namjoo was so angry and they fought. Kyungsoo was spending his time with his friends at a club and he accidentally forget about their date. Namjoo was soaking wet when she arrived home and saw Kyungsoo sitting in the living room while watching his favourite tv shows. 

"What are you doing right now?" Namjoo clench her teeth. 

"hey baby, why did you came back so late ? and you're wet .." Kyungsoo walk up to her and want to touch her shoulder but Namjoo shrug it away with a glare. 

"do you know what day is today ? i've been waiting for you 3 ing hours and you stood me up !" Namjoo try to hold her anger. 

"ha ? did we promised to meet today ?" Kyungsoo bluntly ask. 

"For your information Do Kyungsoo, it's our freaking 2nd anniversary and we're supposed to have a romantic night together and see what you did ! i am so dissapointed" Namjoo said with hot tears streaming down her face. She walk away from him and slam their bedroom door close. 

That night Kyungsoo sleep on the couch, thinking deeply what did he just do to her. This is the first time Namjoo cried and much to his pain,  he is the reason behind those hazel eyes to cries. 

 

'Cause nothing can ever,
Ever replace you.
Nothing can make me feel like you do, yeah.
You know there's no one
I can relate to.
And know we won't find a love that's so true...

 

The lovebirds become a strangers at their own house. Namjoo ignored Kyungsoo completely and whatever Kyungsoo does, she never took part in it. Even tough Kyungsoo try to make things right, for her , the scars was still open and she still need time to recover. 

Kyungsoo make all things that he thinks will make Namjoo forgive him but still being ignored by her. 

Every night, he would sneak up to their room and give her a secret goodnight kiss. He miss her so much and he could die if Namjoo leave him. For now, he decides to let Namjoo calm herself and once the time is right, he will try to talk to her again. 

 

I gave you everything, baby,
Everything I had to give.
Girl, why would you push me away, yeah?
Lost in confusion,
Like an illusion,
You know I'm used to making your day...

 

The situations getting worst when there is a third party trying to break them off. Namjoo caught Kyungsoo cheating behind her back and even though Kyungsoo tries his best to explain the situation, Namjoo just can't listen to him anymore. How much she trust him, it's all over when she found him in other girl arm. 

Kyungsoo don't even know how did Namjoo find him but all he know is, things happened to fast. He can't even think what just happen to him and Namjoo. 

 

But that is the past now,
We didn't last now,
I guess that this is meant to be, yeah...
Tell me, was it worth it?
We were so perfect.
But, baby, I just want you to see...

There's nothing like us,
There's nothing like you and me,
Together through the storm.
There's nothing like us,
There's nothing like you and me,
Together

 

Kyungsoo hold his graduation certificate tighly. They have already graduated and it have been 3 months since they broke up. Kyungsoo saw Namjoo taking a pictures with her classmates. She still beautiful like the first time he met her. 

Their eyes met. 

Namjoo smiles to her friends and bid a farewell to them. She look at Kyungsoo and slowly walk to him. Seeing it as a clue, Kyungsoo too walk up to her. 

"hi" 

"hi" they smile. Obviously, both of them are hurting and they're trying their best to hid it. 

"congratulation on your graduation" Namjoo said first. There is vibration in her voice. Trying to control her tears. 

"you too" kyungsoo said and both of them fell into awkward silent. 

"well, i've gotta go. G-goodbye" Namjoo turns her back and ready to walk away from him. 

"Namjoo wait-" 

"i will never get you back huh ?" Namjoo turn back to him and smiles.She walk closely to him.  

"only fate can decide. If i was meant to be yours, i will come back to your side" Namjoo whisper close to his ear, her hand on his cheek. Namjoo look at him for a seconds before leaving a soft kiss on his plump lips. Kyungsoo held her hand, not wanting to let her go. 

"i need to go, goodbye" Namjoo said and loosen his hands on her. 

Kyungsoo just watch his girl getting far from him. But he believes that their fates will accros, one day. 

and once that day came, he won't let her go. 

 

 

 

notes : i'm sorry for the late update. i'm just done with my exam. Hope you like this and comment !