Chapter 1 - Arrive to new school!

Over many boys

jungsistersrock.jpg

Jessica’s POV

 I woke up from my bed. I looked at the watch. It is already 7:00. I need to go to new school. I changed to school uniform and went out of my room. I went to Krystal’s room. My younger sister Krystal is still sleeping. I wake her up.

“Yah! Jung Soo Jung, wake up. We need to change to new school.”I said.

“Unnie, what time is it? I want to sleep now.”Krystal said.

“We don’t have time to sleep. Wake up now.”I said.

“Arraso, unnie. I will come.”Krystal said and I went out of her room. I went down stairs and saw umma cooking.

“Umma. Good morning.”I said. She looked at me and smiled.

“Soo Yeon-ah, is Soo Jung still sleeping?”She asked.

“Yeah, umma. I said but she said she will come later.”I said.

“Aw, Soo Yeon-ah. There will be another people who will come with you.”Umma said.

“Who umma?”I asked.

“My friend’s son, he is also attending that school.”Umma said.

“BWOH? SON? WAE, UMMA?”I shouted.

“Unnie, why are you shouting so much? The house will be destroy.”Krystal said while yawning.

“He is coming now, dear. You should treat politely to him.”Umma said.

“Aish! arraso.”I said and eat my breakfast.

(After 5 minute)

*Ding Dong*

“Omo! He is here.”Umma said and went to open the door. Then umma come back with short guy.

“Sica-ah, he is here. Introduce him yourselves.”Umma said.

“Annyeong, I am Jung Jessica. My Korean name is Jung Soo Yeon. Nice to meet you.”I said while smiling.

“Annyeong, I am Jay Park. You can call me Park Jaebeom. Nice to meet you too, Jessica-sshi.”He greeted.

“So, you guys need to go to school. Jay-ah, have you had breakfast at home?”Umma asked.

“Ne, aunty. I have already.”He answered politely.

“So, go now. You guys might be late for school.”Umma said. I nodded and come out. I kissed Umma’s cheek.

“See you, umma.”I said and waved. I went out then stopped.

“Yah! Jung Soo Jung, aren’t you coming?”I shouted.

“I am coming, unnie.”Krystal said and rushed out of her room.

“What are you doing in your room? Don’t you know this is school time?”I shouted her.

“Sorry unnie, I was chatting with my friend.”Krystal apologized.

“Soo Yeon-ah, stop scolding her. Go now.”Umma said and we left our house.

(On the way)

We all keep quiet suddenly

“Unnie, who is he?”Krystal started.

“Aw, who do you mean?”I asked.

“This one.”She said while pointing Jay.

“Aw, he is umma’s friend son.”I explained.

“Aw, how old are you?”Krystal asked.

“I am 17.”He answered.

“So you are oppa. What’s your name oppa?”Krystal asked.

“Jay.”He answered shortly.

“Jay oppa, you look so fit with Jessica unnie.”Krystal teased. I looked at her with ‘DEADLY’ glare.

“Yah! Jung Soo Jung. I like NO ONE.”I said.

“Arraso, unnie. I am just kidding you.”She said and laughs.

“Here, we arrived.”I said.

“WOW! THE SCHOOL IS VERY BIG.”Krystal exclaimed.

“Yeah, it is. Let’s go in.”I said and we three went in.

“Soo Yeon-ah.”Someone called.

“Omo! Fany-ah.”I called and hugged her.

“How are you? I really miss you.”Tiffany asked.

“Well, I am fine as usual. How about you and Siwon?”I asked.

“Are you kidding me? You know that I’m not interest in that Choi Siwon.”Tiffany said.

“Omo! Jay, is it you?”Tiffany asked.

“Hwang Mi Young?”Jay asked. Tiffany nodded.

“Yep, how are you? I miss you a lot when you left America.”Tiffany said.

“You guys know already?”I asked.

“Yeah, he is my friend in U.S.”Tiffany said.

“Aw, so I don’t need to introduce you guys. So let’s go into the class. Fany, which class you are?”I asked.

“I don’t know yet. I should ask to counter.”Tiffany said.

“Do you need help?”I heard a voice. We turned around saw a handsome boy.

“Yeah, we want to know that which class we are. Can you help us?”Tiffany asked.

“Of course, you guys must be new students right? Jessica Jung, Park Jaebeom, Tiffany Hwang are in 10-(A) you guys are same class with me.”He said.

“How about me?”Krystal asked.

“I don’t know, you should ask counter.”He said.

“Hi, Jessica Jung imida.”I greeted.

“This is Tiffany and this is Jay.”I introduce him with my friends.

“Hi! Nice to meet you guys, I am Lee Donghae. How about this little girl? What’s your name?”Donghae asked.

“I am not little.”Krystal said.

“But you are little to me.”Donghae said.

“Jung Krystal, you can call me Soo Jung too. I don’t mind.”Krystal introduces.

“Krystal Jung? Aw, you are same class with Taemin. You are 8-(A).”Donghae said.

“Taemin? Who is Taemin?”Krystal asked.

“Taemin is my cousin brother he is same class with you.”Donghae said.

“Yah! Jung Soo Jung, stop asking around. Go to your class.”I said.

“I am going, unnie. Donghae oppa, thanks for the information.”Krystal said and went away.

“Aish! This kid.”I said.

“Let’s go in, Jessica.”Tiffany said and we all went in.

*Kring Kring*

Then the teacher went in.

“Hey, kids. How are you doing?”The teacher asked.

“Fine, teacher.”The students answered.

“So another year comes again, so who will be a monitor?”The teacher asked.

“Yuri!”The students shouted.

“Who is Yuri? Stand up.”The teacher said.

“Miss, it’s me.”Yuri said and stands up.

“Okay, so you will be the class monitor.”The teacher said.

“Ummm, let’s see according to last year results, Lee Junho. You are the worst in the class. Who is Lee Junho?”The teacher said and he stands up.

“Is it you? Omo! I don’t think it is you. I don’t want anybody in my class is bad so Yuri tutor him.”The teacher ordered.

“Teacher, but……”Yuri was cut off by teacher.

“No, but. Yuri is the best in the class right?”The teacher asked the students.

“Ne, Miss.”The students answered.

“I have to tutor him to his house?”Yuri asked.

“Of course, I will inform his parents.”The teacher said.

“Okay, okay. Today we have three new students, Jessica Jung, Jay Park and Tiffany Hwang. Please come out.”The teacher said. We come out.

“Introduce yourself please.”The teacher said.

“Hi! I am Jessica Jung. My Korea name is Jung Soo Yeon. You can call me as you wish. This school is so new to me. So please help me.”I said and bowed.

“Next!”The teacher said.

“Annyeong, I am Tiffany Hwang. My Korea name is Hwang Mi Young. I changed from America so some of my speaking will a little rude so don’t be angry at me.”Tiffany said.

“Hi! I am Park Jaebeom. I also come from America. Please help me.”He greeted.

“Okay, sit down and let’s start teaching.”The teacher said and started to teach.

---