Chapter Two: Flashback I

A Bitter Meeting

Minhee's/your POV

We finally got home as we all went to shower and get ready to sleep because we are all starting university tomorrow, which means that summer is ending, as I was washing my eyeliner off, I realized that I smelled like food, so I went to take a quick shower before getting to sleep. I put on a pair of shorts and baggy shirt before heading downstairs for a glass of milk. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to get a glass and get milk from the fridge, as I pour some milk into my cup, another cup was put in the middle so I poured for that  cup too, after I finished, I turned to see my bestfriend in the same outfit as mine just different designs. "Kamsamnida Minhee!" Miyoung thanked, we drank in silence until I decided to break it, I suggested to watch abit of the tv so that we'll have something to watch while we drink our milk. 

30 minutes later, we had finished our milk long time, but the movie just finished leaving us with red puffy eyes. I washed the cups as Miyoung watched and help dry the cups "Unnie do you-" "Yah Minhee, don't you remember I told you not to call me unnie? I'm just a few minutes older than you" I chuckled, yes we were born on the same day, December 26 1994 I was born at 11:23 pm while she was born at 11:14pm. "Arraso Miyoung, anyway do we have to wear uniforms to school?" "Ah, ani wear whatever you like" "Arraso, komawo Miyoung unnie~" I teased "Yah! Jung Minhee" Miyoung chased me until I ran into Daehyun oppa's room, of course she didn't go in because of her little crush on him, I smiled to myself. I noticed that Daehyunnie oppa was sleeping with something he was holding onto tightly, and I realized that it was our family photo album. A tear rolled down my cheek and I quickly wiped it and blinked while tilting my head up, I didn't want my emotions to get to me so I quickly left the room and headed towards mine and drifted off to sleep.

Flashback

"Miyoung-ah, can you help me with this question?" "Sure, wha-" Miyoung was cut off by squeeling girls stating that the kingkas are here aka SHINee are near the classroom "Please ladies, we need some space to get through so we can learn" Jonghyun winked at them which made them obey and moved to the side. Jonghyun and the rest of SHINee walked towards where Miyoung and I were sitting, and while they passed us, Jonghyun winked at me as I rolled my eyes. And from that day Jonghyun would always try to sweet talk to me, give me one rose each day, follow me every where and always ask me to go on a date.

"So Minhee, will you go on a date with me?" Ugh, again with this question, but if I reject him, he'll just keep bothering me. Maybe I'll just say yes for once. "Fine" I replied bluntly "Jinjaa? Arraso, I'll pick you up at 12 on Saturday." *Muaah* He kissed..My cheek and winked at me before he left.. I started to feel butterflies as I secretly smile to myself and waited for Miyoung so we can go home together. Throughout the walk I told her about the date and she was unsure but still approved and decided to pick my outfit for me for the date. 'Ding' When did he even get a hold of my phone.. 'Hey babe, don't forget the date on Saturday *wink*' Ugh since when did I allow him to call me babe 'Since when did you get my number and who gave you the permission to call me babe huh?' 'Ding' Wow, this boy sure reply fast. 'Fiesty, I like it' Seriously I'm going to puke ' Whatever, bye' 

*Two days later*

*Rinnggg* I slammed my hand onto the snooze button of my alarm, it was 9 and I had to get ready by 12 which means I have 3 hours. I got up and did my morning routine, after I finished my shower, I wore my dress, did my hair and make-up. This is what I look like:

 

It was already 11 so I walked downstairs to be greeted by my brother and bestfriend. "Wow Minhee, you look gorgeous when is Jonghyun picking you up?" Miyoung questtioned "At 12, he'll be here any second." *Dingg* "I guess he's here now, enjoy your day baby sis" Jinyoung said as he kissed my forehead and returned him a small smile. As I walked out the door, I saw a black car and it was one heck of a car. 

"You look great Minhee. Come, I'll open the door for you." Jonghyun greeted as I approached to the passenger's seat and let him close the door while I put my seatbelt on. As he got in the car, I question where we were going. "To the mall of course." He answered with a smirk that I barely noticed and we started moving. 20 minutes later we arrived at the mall and it was flooded with people today, Jonghyun quickly got out the car and opened my door before I could and held out his hand for me to take it. *Should I? It's not like I need help anyway.* I kindly rejected his offer and noticed he looked abit sad but quickly fixed his mood and began walking into the mall with me walking beside him. The mall was crowded and some people even bumped into me without saying a sorry, as I walked I felt a hand grabbing my hand "I don't want you to get lost" Jonghyun said and for some funny reason, I felt butterflies and blush slowly crept to my cheeks as I thought about us holding hands. We walked and walked, I got tired of being pushed by people and I was about to ask him to go somewhere else when someone pushed me and I felt something on my lips, and realized Jonghyun and I accidently kissed, I was about to pull away when he held me in place. I felt like it was where I belonged and responded to his kiss, it was soft, gentle and right.

I got home at 4 and watched as Jonghyun drove off, I happily skipped the stairs to open the door when Miyoung burst through the door shocking me while she smiled brightly, and I knew I had to tell her everything. "We went to the mall and you know, walked around but then someone accidently pushed me and... Jonghyun and I kissed.." I was blushing madly while Miyoung was squealing making Daehyun come out of his room and looked at us wanting some explanations for why Miyoung was loud and of course this time Miyoung blushed. Later on, Jonghyun texted me while I was getting ready for bed after dinner, 'Hey babe, did you enjoy your day? ;)'  'It was okay, it was abit too crowded though. :/ ' I replied and wow he responds quite fast 'It's okay, if it wasn't crowded, we wouldn't have enjoyed making out, now would we? ;)' after reading his reply, I felt butterflies and blushed as I replied and talked to him for the night.