Goodbye.

The Wish Your Heart Made

Okay, I'm warning you ahead of time, this is not an update and things might get a little mushy, but there is something you guys need to know.

(PLEASE DONT UNSUBSCRIBE OMG)

 

On April 14th, I will be leaving Asianfanfics.

 

 

I had planned to stay until Summer, so that I could finish not only this story, but my other two. I had hired? appointed? I GOT coauthors for all of them to help me speed things up so I could get them done on time, because once Summer hit and I was out of school, I planned on working full-time.

 

Unfortunately, some things came up: school has gotten EXTREMELY hard lately, and I barely get any sleep because of it; there's so much work. This is honestly the first time in two weeks that I've had a minute to catch my breath.

I also don't have any inspiration anymore; in fact, I'm changing my major in school from English to "undecided," as I've realized that I do not want to write anymore as a career. It just doesn't make me happy anymore, and it's made me really sad, to be honest. I also don't even listen to KPOP anymore; I only just found out that EXO's having a comeback (kudos to them for not making the fans wait forever this time).

I've moved on, from writing and from Korean music, and it's startling how much I've changed since the last time I updated this fic (a month ago). But there is a reason for everything, and I'm going to find out the reason for this soon enough, I think.

 

So I know it's frowned upon to update stories with just an author's note, but a lot of you have been with me since day one, when I wrote "Feel Your Soul Inside," and I want you guys to be here on my last day, too. I feel like you deserve to know, since you've known me since 2012.... Man. Time flies. And even for you newcomers, you've stuck with this fic, even though it's updated every month or so. Your patience is amazing, and I bow down.

Furthermore, you all have watched my writing style evolve. Personally, I think I've improved since FYSI, and you guys have helped me with that simply by reading my story. When I saw that I could get subs and such nice comments, it inspired me to continue and in by continuing, I could see what I could work on, and what I was good at. So... Thank you guys, so much. <3

 

BUT! This is not the end of "The Wish Your Heart Made"; I'm not deleting it. My co-author, naneulsaranghae, will be taking over the story. I told her what I planned for this fic, what I planned to happen, and I fully trust her. She will continue it for me, which I am grateful for. I think you guys will be, too. So please stay tuned; this isn't the end of the story....

But it's the end of ArtisticSeoul.

 

There are ways to keep in contact with me, if you want to keep in contact: send me a friend request here, and I'll accept it. On Sunday/Monday, I will be making a blog post explaining this same stuff, but I will be posting links to my other social media, as well as a link to my next project. If you want to see what I'm up to, or to say hi after I'm gone, add me!!! But, if you do not have an AFF account but want to keep in touch, check my blog on Monday, okay? 

 

 

Okay... Well, I think that's it. Thank you all so, so, SO much for everything; I want to hug you all so tightly because of what you've done for me. But I gotta go; it's time for me to move on to better things.

And honestly, I can't wait. :)

 

-ArtisticSeoul