Fear and Hope

B R O K E N

Just a quick update, leave me a comment, i need advices to improve my writing skills, please~  ^^

__________________

Dara

          It's the second week, the second week I come in this room to watch the love of my life's body laying there. Yes, she was conscious but this girl in front of me is not Chaerin. Chaerin is sweet, caring and always smiling. Her eyes are fierce but somehow warm. Her lips decorated by a beautiful smile. This girl is lifeless, destroyed and always crying. Eyes always red, and lips always close. Not a word could escape from them. I couldn't talk to her, I can't. How can I talk to her when I remember  what happened to her. How can I calm down when the first thing her father asked me is if she is pregnant. How can I tell her that everything will be alright, when her own family called her dirty because of losing ity before marriage. She didn't even lost it, they stole it from her. They even stole Chaerin from us. They stole our perfect life from us !

          Today, we are going back to the dorm. Chaerin's hand is on mine. She is holding on it tightly. I'm glad she did, because the first time we had a skin-ship her heart raced and her eyes produced tears like there is no tomorrow. I turned my head and glanced at her, somewhere.. Chaerin is there.. Just scared and ashamed to come back.. " CL-roo~?" I finally spoke up, after all this, I spoke up and she talked too. " Yeah ? " I smiled. " Baby Rin ? " I said again and she hummed. I know it's cheesy, but her humming makes my heart skips three beats. " I.. " I paused and she turned her head to face me. " Love.. " I paused again, I wrapped my hands over her neck. " You. " I said and leaned to kiss her. But soon enough her eyes shut closed like anticipating a killing pain. She took a grip on my shirt, she tightened her 'grip' once she felt my breath. A tear escaped. I kissed her forehead and wiped her tear. " I love you !" I said and gave her my brightest smile. She made a weak smile and faced the window again. " I love you more, unnie.. " She said.

          I feel satisfied. It's a huge step. I feel happy. Is she happy ? Oh, well, I'll work on that anyway. I prepared us a romantic diner. I want her to know, I want her to feel I love her. That I'm willing to accept her, like she is.

          Once we arrived, Bom and Minzy excused their selves. " Come on, Chae, I have something for you. " I said and took her hand leading her to our dorm. I opened the door. As I expected everything is in its right place. On the floor there were candles from side to side, leading to our kitchen. There were wine on the table. " Dara.. " She said and put her hand on her lips. " Don't cry, come on.. I have somethings to say. " I said and we walked toward the table. I helped her to sit, and I took a sit in front of her. I smiled to her. " I love you unnie.. " She said and I nodded. " I know, I know. " I said and she smiled weakly. I stood up and poured us some whine. I served us the meals I prepared, healthy food won't hurt. We ate in pure calm, enjoying each other's presence. She'd smile every time I smile to her. " I want to dace with you, come on. " I said as I put on the music. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and mine around her waist. She gasped at our skin-contact and a single doubt of fear appeared in the deep of her eyes. I stopped and leaned forward to kiss her. I was going to kiss her forehead, not lips, nor anything else. I leaned slowly, I won't lie. When I saw the fear in her eyes, I saw Chaerin. I saw CL, they are both there. It's only then that I feel like it Chaerin. I need to see what'll happen.. If I pushed her a little much more. When I think about it, she didn't cry from the incident, I mean not after she regained her consciousness. I leaned to her lips, and she gulped. Her eyes showed more fears and her tears fell. I leaned more closer, I can feel the warmth of her exhales. " D-Dara.. " She said and I hummed. " I-I C-Can't.. " She said and I hummed again. " I love you, Chaerin.. I will help you recover, I love you. " I said and her tears became more fierce.

Should I push her a little more ? I leaned closer, until a millimeter apart..