Let's GO

Take Me Away

 

 

 

Yonghwa was lying there on the cold ground staring into space. It’s been 6 hours since Shinhye left him. All of his tears were dried on his face. During his 6 hours outside, something about him was different.

 

When he got home Minhyuk, Jungshin, and Jonghyun was there waiting for him because they been calling him but he wouldn’t answer his phone.

 

“Hyung, are you okay? We’ve been contacting you but it seems as if you weren’t picking up.” Minhyuk murmured worriedly.

 

“Where were you that made you come home so late? Do you know what time it is? It’s 1 am in the morning right now.” Jungshin scolded him.

 

“Hyung, why aren’t you answering them.” Jonghyun patted his shoulder.

 

When Jonghyun patted Yonghwa’s shoulder he notice how cold he was.

 

“Why are you cold as ice? From the look of it you don’t look so well. Are you sick?” Jonghyun guide him onto a seat.

 

“Were you perhaps with Shinhye noona?” Minhyuk asked.

 

The sound of her name shook him. “No! Why would I be with someone like her?” he gave Minhyuk a deadly glare.

 

“Whoa! What’s wrong with you?” Jonghyun seemed surprised with his answer.

 

“Hyung! Why would you say something like that?” Jungshin snapped.

 

“I finally saw the true Park Shinhye. That’s what happened.” he stared blankly at them.

 

“The true Park Shinhye?” they stared in confusion at each other and then at Yonghwa. “Hyung, what do you mean?”

 

“She played me! She made me into a fool! This whole time she was using me just so that she can know Jongsuk’s true feelings!” he bursted out.

 

“But that’s impossible, all she did was ran away from him. That wouldn’t make sense.” Jonghyun uttered.

 

“Dahee even told us everything about those two. Shinhye didn’t want to get married so she ran away and ended up here in Seoul.” Jungshin added on after Jonghyun.

 

“And along the way she bumped into you. Shinhye’s not like that! She wouldn’t use or play you nor anyone.” Minhyuk defended her.

 

Yonghwa glared at them. “So are you saying that I’m lying right now.” he got up from his seat. “If you’re going to take her side then get out.” he point to the exit.

 

“It’s hard to believe it though. I mean can you believe that someone like Shinhye can be someone like what you said.” Jonghyun explained.

 

“I know right. Hyung, it’s not that we don’t believe you but it’s seems surprising.” Minhyuk added on.

 

“Okay, I’m done talking about her. I don’t want to hear anything about her nor her name. It’s already late so get out.” Yonghwa walked to the door and opened it.

 

“We’ll get going then, hyung.” Jonghyun bid him goodbye along with the two.

 

***

 

3 months has passed and Yonghwa was never the same. Since then, he was always quiet and if he did talked he would talk rudely.

 

“Are you still holding on a grudge or something? It’s been 3 months, why are you still like that? Can’t you just let it go?” Minhyuk was the only there at his house because he was the only one available. Poor him.

 

“I don’t know. For some reason it calms my pain by holding a grudge on her.” he mumbled.

 

“Yah, are you still a kid or something. You’re an adult, so try to act like one. Also it’s all in the past now so try to move on even if it’s hard.” Minhyuk glared at him. “AH~~hyung!!!! I’m tired of always being your love therapist. It always hurt my brains.” he rubbed his head.

 

“If you’re that curious about her or if you’re not over her then just say so. Why keep it a secret when we all know that you’re still in love with her?”

 

Suddenly Minhyuk’s phone rang. He checked the caller’s ID and it was Dahee.

 

“Oh, why is she calling me?” Minhyuk whispered.

 

“What?”

 

“Ah, nothing hyung. I’ll just take this call then.” he stepped aside and answered it. “Ah, wae?”

 

“YAH! There’s no time to explain so I’ll just explain it all on the phone and tell it to Yonghwa! You have to make sure to tell him araseo!” Dahee yelled on the line.

 

***

 

After a few minutes when Minhyuk stepped out, he suddenly ran inside in a hurry.

 

“HYUNG! Shinhye’s getting married! We have to stop the wedding!” he scream at the top of his lungs.

 

Yonghwa was finally hitting reality but he can’t do anything to stop it. “So? It’s what she wants right?”

 

“No, hyung. Dahee called me and she explained everything to me. It all makes since now. The reason why Shinhye noona did that was because she wasn’t thinking at that time. She made a mistake so she hated herself this whole time. She still loved you. Now she’s getting married because it’s like her life is meaningless now with you hating her and avoiding her. It’s like if she’s going to kill herself.” Minhyuk said with too much imagination to it.

 

“BWO!”

 

“Let’s go to the US!”


 

***

 

Here’s the next update. I’m sorry if it’s bad~~~But I do hope you like it.

 

Also HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FELLOW DOOLIERS also HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY DEAR YONGSHIN~~~<3


Thank you to those who commented, I’m very happy to read the comments.